-aftermath of the events-

-my dog died, I'm devastated. I'm writing to try and keep away any bad thoughts, I need to stop thinking-
I kinda gave you guys a lot of angst last chapter so I'm gonna give you something more... funny??? I tried to be funny but I'm not a comedian so I'm sorry if it sucks!
                              ~*~
         The moments that followed were full of nervousness, angst, pain, sadness and other feelings. Nobody spoke, everyone stood in the garden,
Ben was consoling Jeff, who was on the floor petting Oizys' dirty cape, he held it close to his chest, his face the one of someone in pain. Jason was standing next to Jinx, Karma's words came back to you when you saw Jinx's dead eyes, "guess what you blind scumbag, I'm in charge now." Blind? This whole time Jinx was blind. But what about the times she looked directly into your eyes? You walked over to them and rested your hand on Jason's shoulder, you talked about what you thought was happening, what you thought would happen next. Raven called Jason's name from inside the house, he excused himself and left.

      You didn't know how to ask what you wanted to ask. You couldn't exactly just say "hey so you're blind right? Haha", it was clearly a touchy subject. Jinx let out a long sigh. You cleared your throat and said "What do you think will happen to Karma? Do you think she'll be fine?" When Jinx hesitated to reply, you noticed your mistake. You probably shouldn't have said that. "If Grim wins, she'll be brought back by the ear and hopefully punished. A power as big as ours comes tied to a responsibility and shouldn't be given to someone immature" she took a break to breathe, "although I don't judge her for falling in temptation, I was once the same. You give someone a taste of power and suddenly they become starving beasts, my crave for power resulted in Grim taking my eyes and replacing them with ones that can no longer see" You wanted to imagine Grim gently taking Jinx' eyes but the image that came to mind was one a bit more gruesome. You asked a question. "But what if Grim loses?" Jinx licked her lips and pressed them together, "I'd rather not think of that".

            A moment of silence followed until you were shaken off of your feet, an earthquake?. You were taken off guard and were now on the floor trying to get back up, the floor shook violently. Jinx didn't seem to care, she stood there looking unfazed by all the shaking, you looked at her feet, she was levitating. She wasn't touching the floor. You looked over at everyone else, Ben was on the floor with Jeff. Jason was probably inside and Jack was nowhere to be seen, huh, weird. There was a small flash of light and a sound was heard, it sounded like the sound effects people use for lasers in movies. For the first time, you heard Jinx raise her voice. "Cover your eyes and ears!" She instructed. You did as she said, you squeezed your eyes so much it hurt and covered your ears with your hands.

         The floor shook violently once more, this time harder. And then suddenly there was peace. You didn't know if it was over, you pondered on whether or not you should open your eyes, you were scared but you took the risk and slowly uncovered your ears, not hearing anything. Oh no, did you not do it right? Were you deaf? You opened your eyes and saw that the once dead garden was now bright and green, the plants Grim had accidentally killed were now as alive as ever. Your sore body was no longer aching, it was a soothing feeling. Jinx stood there, her black hair swinging as the cool breeze passed through her luscious locks. You slowly got up from the floor and dusted the dirt off of your clothes.

            You stood next to Jinx, "What was that?" You asked, looking around. "She lost." Jinx said coldly. "Take me inside" she ordered, "Tell the others that they're safe now" Jinx let her feet touch the floor, with her standing beside you, you felt a cold feeling run through your body, from the tip of the fingers on your right hand to your eyes, you started moving and Jinx walked beside you, she wasn't touching you but somehow she was able to follow, maybe she could sense you? You didn't know.