Recovering the stolen:Part 2

(I made some changes to the chapter before this one,you may want to read that first,I only changed the first part, with the girl that's looking for something)
(Be sure to read the note at the end ;) )
As you finished your last kitten cupcake you let your body fall forwards,placing your head gently on the table,you may be living with a bunch of madlads but you would not slam your face against the table.
Your stomach was bulging in an adorable cartoony way,and you felt as full as you could ever be.
Jack was also in a food coma,the only difference between you and him is that he was sprawled over the table,he seemed dead except for the constant rise of his stomach as he took another deep breath.
Jeff and Ben suddenly appeared behind you,you turned as you had heard their footsteps.
Something seemed odd,as if they had just discovered something quite disturbing. As the good friend you are,you decided to ask what had happened in a simple and polite way.
"What?" You said,looking over at them,you see,your brain was not quite well at the moment, and trying to distract it from your stomachache was not quite working.
"Raven" Ben whispered, "She's here".
You kept your gaze on Ben,only to turn to Jeff,"Why is he scared?" You asked simply. Jeff however,seemed just as spooked as Ben,his already wide eyes stayed glued to the floor,as if he had just discovered the meaning of life. After a few seconds of complete silence,a groan erupted from in from of you, Jack rolled around,only a few inches away from falling of the table. As the good friend you are,you tried to help him out and tried to catch his limp body....This did not result as expected,for Jack was quite heavier and,well,dragged you down with him.
Death and Jinx entered the room and found you and Jack in this odd position. Jinx was looking down and did not seem to mind this,Death however seemed confused. "Are you in trouble,Dear (Y/N)?" You could not say much,you were being squeezed to death,"H-Help me" You managed to choke out as Jack fell even more on you,He still had his arms and torso in the table,he fell off and squashed you.
Death tried to get Back off of you,she seemed to be struggling,after a while she managed to push him off of you,setting you free from the torture and certain death.
"It is time to depart" Death announced. She called out for Raven,whom appeared just a couple seconds after. "Yes?" Raven asked her master. "Retrieve Jason,I left him in the music room",Raven bowed and went to go get Jason.
Death levitated outside,You slowly followed,dragging Jack with you,Jeff and Ben attempted to help,but only made it harder. Jinx followed,seeming to not care for what was happening. She seemed to be staring in to oblivion as she caressed the pages of her book with her fingers.
You tried to see what she was reading but the pages seemed blank,although it seemed as she could read by touching,you thought that perhaps it was some sort of magic.
Her eyes seemed blank and completely lifeless as if it had all been drained from her.
Later on Raven returned with Jason,pulling him from his arm,seeming to be applying too much strength in her grip as Jason had a painful expression on his face.
Death turned around,She seemed worried and very concerned.
"Is anything wrong master?" Raven asked quietly as she let go of poor Jason's arm. Death nodded and sighed "It's Karma" She said quietly.
Raven titled her head,"What's wrong with Miss Karma?" Raven asked.
Death looked up and seemed to be so frustrated she forgot to continue levitating and slowly the space between her feet and the ground became to decrease.
Her feet were merely inches from touching the ground and the grass under her was already withering away. Her feet touched the ground and all life was drained. It was like a diseases that quickly expanded throughout the garden.
First the grass turned brown,then it started to kill off the trees,the leaves fell off the branches and crumbled in to nothing. The fountain somehow stopped and the beautiful red and white roses along with their bushes turned in to dry dead plants.
It seemed as if that place had been abandoned for centuries.
Death looked up,she seemed worried.
"She hasn't come home" she whispered.
'For someone that is supposed to bring death to all living beings she sure is sentimental.' You thought.
Suddenly Death exclaimed,"Oh dear! What happened to the garden?"
Jinx sighed "In your panicking you ceased to levitate"
Death seemed embarrassed but brushed it off.
No one said much but you could still hear Jeff,Ben and Jason whisper now and then.
Jack,who had been laying on the floor this whole time seemed to wake up from his slumber and make his way up on to his feet. He rested his hands on your shoulders and his chin in the top of your head,his monstrous claws shined as a beautiful golden light casted on them.
"We shall get going immediately" Death announced,seeming to have composed herself.
She opened a portal,it was obvious by her expression that it was consuming her energy quickly so everyone jumped in quickly before anything else happened.
But just before jumping in you could've sworn you caught a glimpse of a crimson cloak...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you arrived it took you a couple of seconds to adjust to the light,An enormous manor stood proud in the middle of an empty field,it all seemed dead. The place was guarded from all the angles,you were fairly far away from the place.
You felt hot and soon enough you had difficulty breathing,you noticed your surroundings,lava,lava everywhere.
Fire,death it was all over the place.
Death turned to your suffocating body and seemed to cast a spell on you,you were surrounded by a blue aura for a while and then it vanished.
Air seemed to rush back to your lungs,you could breathe just as fine as before.
Death did the same with Jason an Jeff,then spoke.
"Your bodies are still human,this means you can not tolerate the heat that there is in this place,the heat along with the lack of oxygen would end you quickly" Death said as she composed herself.
You turned to Jack and then back at Death in confusion,"Why aren't Jack and Ben dying?" You asked.
Death seemed happy for you to ask "Their body's at not human,they have been modified or in Jack's case they were never human" she turned back to the manor,"I shall create a distraction,Jinx will help you sneak passed the guards when I say so"
Everyone nodded as they understood.
Death then flew away and as she disappeared she turned in to a bright purple light.
The guards all ran towards to investigate and eliminate the "threat"
A chirping noise was heard,Jinx began to fly quickly towards the back of the manor.
Everyone followed,Jeff,Jason and Ben ran,you couldn't keep up so Jack grabbed you and flew along with Jinx.
You all soon made it to the back and found no back door. Death came along,her dress was stained with a black liquid that was dripping off her dress and on to the floor.
"There must be a secret entrance here,I know there is" Death said quietly.
A script was in the wall,well,it wasn't a script,it was a drawing,musical notes.
Jinx touched the wall and examined the drawing with her fingers.
She then began to sing a tune,her voice was soft and calming,then Death chimed in,her voice was powerful and energetic,they sang the same tune,the two voices mixed together creating perfect harmony.
The floor began to shake and an entrance began to show in the floor,just under the sisters' feet.
Thankfully they were levitating and they did not fall,they want inside,Jason jumped in,Ben kicked Jeff in to the hole,Jeff grabbed on to Ben's ankle and dragged him inside,you then made your way inside followed by Jack who was clutching on to your shoulders.
And the journey begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This has taken me longer than expected,I actually wrote all the special chapters but it's taking me way to long to edit and give perfect grammar and spelling.
And even if I edit some mistakes seen to slip passed me.
Point them all out please!

Final Word Count: (a shamefull) 1490 words.