~Friend or Foe~

You nuzzled your pillow begging for more time to sleep,usually there wouldn't be anything stopping you from snoozing away the whole day,but a certain Scarlet haired man had other plans.
"(Y/N) wake up!" Someone whispered in to your ear (Quick A/N note:
Hey how'ya doin' lil' momma' lemme' whisper in your ear,tell you something that you might like to hear.
No? Oh okay)
"I don't want to get up" You moaned back.
You heard someone sigh and chuckle.
"It's important (Y/N),please wake up" the person whimpered quietly.
You slowly turned around,your eyes opened slowly but were closed rapidly after the evil light tried to blind you.
"What?" You said flatly,This was too much.
No one spoke.
"What do you want Jack?" You said angrily,you didn't like being awakened for no reason,you have had a rough week and needed a good rest in order to recover.
"Heh,I-I'm not Jack" A shy voice answered nervously.
An open window welcomed the cold autumn breeze in to your room,making your arms cold.
You shivered,rubbed your eyes and stretched,your hair was a hairy beast clinging to your scalp.
(I could've said that is was just messy or tangled,but I'm currently babysitting a VERY annoying child and he is currently acting like a beast.)
You looked at the man who stood at your feet.
You vision was blurry,but the only thing you could see was a big colorful blur.
"I brought you breakfast" the blur said,moving around,probably putting something on the desk that sat next to the door.
You rubbed your eyes once more (you should really stop rubbing your eyes,you could damage your eyeballs),everything was so clear now;
Fluffy red hair,furry shoulders,soft voice,kindness,A TOP HAT,all the pieces of the puzzle were finally together,giving you the most delightful surprise.
You jumped out of your bed and tackled the male in a hug.
"I missed you soooooo much!" You giggled as you nuzzled his shoulders.
"Me too" Jason chuckled
"Why did you leave?,I didn't even get to say goodbye!" You pouted sadly.
"I needed to leave,Timothy was closing the shop,I apologize for disappearing suddenly,I'm glad you're okay"
You stared at him in confusion.
"Zalgo,the king of the underworld,is looking for you"
Your eyes widened as Jason continued to speak.
"He says you stole a prisoner from him and that you disobeyed his orders,but don't worry,his word isn't the law if he's out of his kingdom"
You froze,If everything Jeff the Killer had told you was real,then you'd have a lot to worry about.
*Flashback (What Jeff said)*
"I heard that he killed one of his slaves because he spilled wine on his carpet"
"He never forgives anything"
"He's really powerful and cold"
"There used to be five Slender brothers" (there are currently four slender brothers)
*End of Flashback*
You slowly ate the breakfast Jason had so sweetly made you.
He patted your back softly,
"Don't believe anything you have heard about him,Zalgo is actually civilized,come,I think we can talk to him without any unnecessary violence"
His smile emitted an ever so slight sense of relief.
"Umm,Jason I need to,like,change out of my pajamas" you chuckled
A blush crept on to his pale face.
"Oh okay,I'll wait outside the door" Jason chuckled as he turned around,arms behind his back,Fingers entwined.
You sighed and searched in the drawers of your wardrobe for something to wear.
You found a big (Favorite color) hoodie,you yawned and unbuttoned your pajama's shirt and pulled it off of you,doing the same with your pants.
Since you were to lazy to look for a shirt you just used it like that.
(I'm doing this right now,super comfortable!)
You found a pair of Black jeans and of course slipped them on,after tying your shoelaces you zipped the hoodie up and walked out of your room and in to the bathroom.
Jason was standing with his back towards the wall,his arms behind his back,as he saw you he smiled warmly.
His presence was very enjoyable.
You brushed your teeth and hair *with different brushes,obviously*
And walked out quietly.
"Ready?"
You nodded.
Jason took a step but then ran in to your room,he came back balancing a plate,a vase with a flower and an empty cup on the tray,he seemed to be struggling.
"Here,I'll help" you said,taking the cup and plate from the tray.
"Don't worry (Y/N),I can handle it" he said stretching to take the plate and cup from you.
"Oh come on,let me help you You insisted,taking a step back to avoid him touching the plate.
"Please (Y/N),you mustn't carry these things,I brought them,It is my responsibility to take them back to their respective place" Then,he gave you the cutest puppy eyes you have ever seen,the poor lighting made them look much more shiny,Impossible to say no.
He snatched them from you while you were distracted,
"Zalgo is in the kitchen,shall we?"
You walked towards the kitchen,that for mysterious reasons had a door.
*cough*Locking Ben when he's being annoying*cough*
"Oh,a door" Jason said as he rushed towards the door and opened it for you.
"Go ahead m'lady" he bowed,the tray along with it's contents almost falling.
"And I thought chivalry was dead" You laughed
"It won't die as long as I live" He chuckled as a blush crept on to his cheeks.
You hugged him tightly
"Wish me Luck"
He patted your back "It'll all be okay"
You stook your nose up in to the sky and bravely walked in.
Jack was leaning on the table,A bored looking Zalgo sat on the other side.
"I told you she isn't gonna give you anything!" Jack slammed his hands on to the table.
"I don't wish to talk to you"
You cleared your throat
"Oh finally,she's here"
His voice was raspy and deep.
"Oh,(Y/N) Was it? Hello."
You stood there with a dead black stare,I wouldn't judge you,The guy had mouths EVERYWHERE.
"Oh,Don't be afraid dear,I simply came here to speak" He chuckled darkly.
You took a deep breath,trying to respond but a heavy force was squeezing your lungs.
"I-I" you managed to stutter
"In my opinion,we can get to a deal without any unnecessary violence" He sighed
"You know what I want,and I'm willing to give you anything in exchange"
"If you try anything funny I swear I'll kill you" Jack growled from the other side of the table.
Indeed,the monochrome clown was quite terrifying to your perspective,Yet Zalgo didn't have a single speck of fear or amusement,he looked,Bored.
"I'd love to see you try,I've had tea with the Grim Reaper herself" Zalgo chuckled as his tail swished.
"Wait,Her?" Jack's eyes looked confused
"What's wrong? you expect the Grim reaper to be a male?" Zalgo asked as he fiddled with his claws.
"I've didn't expect the grim reaper to have a gender" Jack replied,Things were getting off topic.
"Why would you think that? I th-ugh,forget it,where was I? Oh yes,What do you say darling? Do we have a deal?" Zalgo said extending his hand for you to shake,he was emitting an evil aura,a sweet smile crept on to his face,Like a ball of poison,coated in sugar.
You raised your hand above your head and took a deep breath
'No means No!'
You brought your hand down at full force,smacking the demon's hand with the back of yours.
"I. Said. No." You growled in absolute anger.
"Ahh,bad choices,indeed you are quite brave,but sadly,bravery is not anything without smartness"
Zalgo chuckled as he caressed his hand.
"I am smart,That's why I refuse to give you my cat,he is mine and mine only" You growled,your eyes glowing with intense anger,adding a shine of fierceness.
"What do you even want him for?" Zalgo questioned,What was he planning?
"He is a pet,a harmless individual that deserves love and a nice treatment,you don't have neither of them"
"I guess you're right,wait,HARMLESS?
That bastard defeated my guards singlehandedly!" Zalgo raged,He didn't like it when he was wrong you see.
"Well,I guess you had mediocre,incompetent peasants (I've been watching a lot of CDawgVA Sebastian videos,Sorry) as guards,I mean,Who gets defeated by a Cat?" You scoffed loudly.
"HE'S BLOODY STRONG DAMMIT,IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND YOU DIRTY MEATBAG?"
"Is that a way to treat a lady?" Jack chuckled "I thought you had manners,oh Almighty Lord Zalgo" He said sarcastically.
"There's no point in fighting anymore,You'll have news of me real soon,Farewell (Y/N)" Zalgo said as he swished his cape and left the room.
What seemed like an eternity of silence,was actually only twenty seconds,A red haired male rushed in and took your shoulders between his hands.
"Are you okay?
What did he say?
Did you get to a deal?" Jason rushed to ask,he seemed,desperate for an answer.
"He wanted something,I said no,He got angry and left" you explained simply.
~Zalgo's POV~
"That girl,she's so Bold,yet she's still oblivious,What she doesn't know,will actually kill her,OH THE IRONY!"
~Normal POV~
Grinny walked in to the room,Sighed and climbed on to a chair.
"There's something you need to know"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I wonder what's gonna happen :0
Well,not really. I KNOW what's gonna happen, I'm the author. Of course I know perfectly what will go on next, I just wanted to act like you my fellow reader. I'm not good at jokes (╥_╥)...

Anyways,We're gonna do a play in school and I'm the antagonist!
Anyways,let's leave my unimportant life behind and comment what you think of this book!
Also,give me some ideas to spice it up a bit!
Remember
If it ain't broken,break it the fix it and take all the credit!
Broken tip:
Don't watch My Little Pony on a Thursday if it's hot outside because you can get scratched by the ghost of a branch!
Goodbye! (^・ω・^ )

Oi! I almost forgot,Something really creepy happened to me today!
You see,My dad has a storage room that we use to,well,Store tools,Christmas decorations and stuff.
I accidentally left the door opened and my cat,Billy,ran in to the room,I didn't pay too much attention to the weird feline and just went on with my life,y'know.
But then he started Meowing very loudly,As if we was trying to speak.
I was terrified,yes I was,but I gained enough courage to go check it out,I peeked in,and when my cat saw me,He meowed one more time and just,Ran away from the damn room!
IT WAS SO VERY BLOODY CREEPY!
Maybe it's just my horror and paranoia infused mind but I was soooo creeped out!
Like, HELL,HE WAS JUST CHILLIN' IN THE STORAGE ROOM,IN THE DARK JUST...JUST MEOWING RANDOMLY!
Help me please. (╥_╥)