☆a suggestion☆

Warning: slight mention of arousal but not really (??

Would you forgive someone who betrayed your trust?

But what if they were never on your side, would that still be betrayal?

What if they didn't have a choice, would you still be their friend?

Would you go out of your way to save them, regardless of what they were forced to do?

You were friends, why did that have to change?

You know what's right, are you strong enough to do it?

It was just a false alarm, she was just paranoid. She had imagined him. He wasn't actually there, was he?

You all stood in Ben's room. Jason was holding Eliza by the shoulders, trying to shake her out of her panic attack. Her brown eyes were wide and looking everywhere except at Jason.

She muttered things under her breath, it was hard to understand because she was also hyperventilating.
Everyone was trying to comfort her but Jack didn't let you get close.

"I don't want her germs on you"
You protested, "Jack she needs help" He rolled his eyes at you, "She's just being a clown, she'll be fine I think. Plus, what are you gonna do for her, gumdrop? You don't know enough about her to be able to help"

He stretched his abnormally long arms backwards, he put them down and rested his weight on them. You leaned into him, you rested your head between his shoulder and his chest. You felt him shift and look down at you, his smile is something that you and everyone else missed completely.

You slowly felt an arm snake from your back, you could feel his claws through your clothes.

Your mind wandered to unholy places as you felt your body become warmer. Your mind wandered to places it shouldn't, thinking of things you would have never even imagined. What was this feeling? You shifted in your place. Something warm was burning in your stomach but it was unlike anything you've felt before. Something about his claws gave you a feeling of... what was it?
Joy? Euphoria?

You felt him place his hand on your waist. You thought that was all until you felt him squeeze your body with his hand. The warm feeling grew even more as you desperately tried to get more physical contact out of Jack. You turned your shoulder so that your back was facing everyone else and your chest was touching Jack's side.

~*~

Jason took Eliza's head between his hands and forced her to look at him. "Eliza, He's not here." He said, his voice warm and tender like hot chocolate on a cold Christmas night. So comforting.

"I'm taking too long, he'll start suspecting things" She said, her chestnut colored eyes avoided all eye contact. Her unkempt eyebrows were furrowed and she looked extremely preoccupied. "He'll ask questions".

Jason shook her head rather aggressively, "Snap out of it, you'll be fine", that's when she snapped. Her eyes were the ones of someone filled to the brim with rage and guilt. "NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. NOTHING IS GONNA BE FINE." She pushed his arms off of herself. "YOUR LIFE HAS SUCH NICE ENDINGS ALL THE TIME BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME WITH ME".

She angrily wiped tears from here eyes as she put her hands on his shoulders, "Jason I just want a happy ending, haven't I been good?" She slowly slipped downwards until she was on her knees. She hugged his knees and then let go, letting herself fall back and there she stayed, sprawled on the floor.