The struggle to recover the stolen Pt. 2

I tried to read my own story and man, it's so hard to read. I could barely understand what I wanted to say ahahaha.
Btw: you might want to get some tissues...
~*~
Reminder of what happened last chapter: you reached the last door, Oizys discovered that she is just a failed experiment.
~*~
Realization hit her, she was to be forgotten about down there. If it wasn't for you, she'd just be stuck there forever, discarded like a broken toy. She was heartbroken. "B-but I... I was so loyal to him, this can't be real!"
Jeff tried to pat her back but she backed away, she bumped into the corner of the nightstand and yelped in pain, her eyes were wide.
She looked up and made eye contact with you, something about her eyes made you uncomfortable so you looked away. She composed herself and walked passed everyone, "Let's get moving".
~*~
She was quite silent the rest of the way. Ben and Jeff had tried to talk to her but she wouldn't answer, eventually they gave up. Nyx walked beside her, only she could understand they pain she was going through. They were both failed experiments, after all.
Sometimes you can't help people with their problems unless you really understand them, since you had no idea of how she was feeling, you decided to stay out of it.
Not much happened until Nyx announced that you were at the point they agreed to take you. "We won't risk going any further, thank you for helping us go this far, good luck" Nyx grabbed Oizys' shoulder. Death nodded and thanked them for the help. "Wait, aren't you coming with us?" Ben asked the two girls, "We can't go inside with you, if he sees us he'll send us back down there. We'll try to hide" Oizys said. "If we stay here we'd get in your way and probably lose all progress we've made, and I'm not throwing away my shot" Nyx added. They turned around and walked away.
Death knocked on the big doors that stood before her, no reply. She was going to knock again when the door suddenly unlocked. It was a girl, paper white skin and pitch black eyes, not just her iris, every part of her eyes, along with her hair and lips were black like tar. "State your name and business" She told you. "I am Death and I believe there is something that belongs to my sister within this place, may I speak to the headmaster of this place?"
The door slammed shut and then it opened wide, Death held her chin high and walked in, everyone followed behind her. "My prince of the underworld. I am here to ask of your assistance. I believe something of ours might have been taken by mistake by someone who goes by the name of Jane" Death told him. "I DID NOT TAKE ANYTHING FROM YOU!" The girl that you saw at the door said. "Well the voice that was stolen belonged to someone related to you, I assum-" "SHE GAVE IT TO ME" Jane interrupted. "Jane, quit interrupting."
That voice. You knew that voice and you hoped it was just your imagination but it was unlikely. You peeked from behind Jack and there he was, in all his glory. Prince of the underworld, Zalgo. The demon you had talked back to. Oh boy.
"Cut the formalities, Grim. Do you want a drink?" Zalgo chuckled as he poured himself a shot of some transparent liquid. "Ah, no thanks. I'd actually want to know if you can help me find what I lost" She responded. "You didn't have to sneak into here, you know?" She sighed, "You wouldn't exactly let me AND all my friends inside, heh". He drank his shot. "You know, I KNEW you were here. I KNEW you were coming." Her eyes widened, "How did you know?"
"Weeeeeeell, let's say I told him" Karma said as she came into the room. "what are you doing here?" Jinx asked as she heard her sister's voice. "Oh shut up, you think you're the only ones who can be powerful, you always think you're soooooo great. Well guess what you blind scumbag, I'm in charge now." Karma spat like poison. "Karma enough!" Death scolded "Come home with us, we can still make this work!". "Can it, you witch. I gave Jane the voice. I'll never go back to living in your shadow. I'll be much more powerful"
To Grim's misfortune, she can't do anything to break the deal that her sister made, but she can still do something. "I'm sorry to bring this to you, Jane. But the deal you made with Karma is invalid because you bargained with something that doesn't belong to either of you. Return the voice" "I'LL NEVER RETURN ANYTHING" She screeched. She made a mistake though, she darted her eyes to a space behind a ceramic decoration. Grim notices everything, that's where the voice was. Grim elegantly moved towards the place, telling her that she had to give the voice back, Jane didn't think that Grim had discovered her secret, but became more nervous with every step Grim took. It happened fast, Death sprinted, took the vase and ran to Jinx, thrusted the voice into her arms and pushed Jinx into a portal she had begun opening when she started speaking. Jane screeched and charged towards Grim, a bad choice because she aimed and kicked the air out of Jane's lungs, leaving her wheezing on the floor.