Chapter 6

Bumblebee drove us with Optimus and the other Autobots following behind, we park to the side of the house, and I climbed out, "Five minutes," I told them before running towards the house

"Thanks for staying on my path, sweety," Dad said sarcastically standing in front of the door as I ran over and shut the screen door before he could open it some more, "Oh, sorry about that dad, I have a lot of things on my mind." I said before looking over my shoulder and back to him, "I'll sweep the whole thing right now. How about that?"

"It's Will isn't it?" dad asked, I look down thinking about him hurts but I know he wants me to be happy, but it hurts not knowing he won't be by my side and I didn't confess to him. "I know it hurt sweetheart, but I know he doesn't want you to be like this he wants you to be happy."

"I know." I said hearing a noise behind me to see that Optimus transformed and slowly stood up, "I'll try... Oh, the trash cans. I forgot about them I'm gonna do it right now."

"No, no, I don't want you to strain yourself,"Dad said trying to open the door, but I slammed it shut. "Dad, you don't have to do this I got it," I said as he tried to open the door again, "You sure?" he asked, "I don't mind, I don't..."

"No, no, no I'm gonna do it," I cut him off. "I'm gonna do the trash can and scrap the grill, and I'm gonna..." I trailed off looking back to Optimus started to step over the fence, "I'm gonna sweep up the whole house right now."

"Tonight, right now?" he asked, "Yea if I did it then I won't have to do it in the morning. It will keep my mind off of Will," I said before turning slightly to see Bumblebee and Frenzy appeared from under the patio, Bumblebee hold Frenzy stopping him from coming to me putting his finger to his lips shushing them from behind. I quickly look back at Dad, "I love you. God, I love you just so much right now."

"You know, mom was worried about you, you know after the death of Will, but I told her that you are strong and will move on be happy." Dad said I was tearing up wiping the tears from my face, "Thanks, dad." I said, "You welcome, remember be happy." Dad said walking away. "All right. I love you!" I called out before turning back to see the Autobots were all standing up and looking at me. "What?"

They look away, Optimus walked around. "Watch the path! Watch the path!" Optimus walked backward and looked down, before he accidentally stepped into the fountain making it a pile of rubble, "No, no, no! Oh my god!" I said, Grabbing my head. "Sorry. My bad," Optimus said.

"Please next time watch where you are going," I said stepping away from them. "This is bad." I saw Mojo barking at Ironhide, "Mojo away from the robot." I called out before Mojo lifted his foot, "Mojo no if you do that I'm not gonna let you sleep in my bed ever again no matter how much you whimpered or begged."

He instantly put his leg down and go to the trees to pee my eyes widen, 'he must love my bed." I ran across the yard, dodging huge robot feet along the way, "All right, be quiet and stay hidden," I ran into the house and upstairs to my room quickly looking for my bag, "Where are they? Oh, my god, this is frustrating." I said, searching everywhere. "Where are you, bag?"