Chapter 15

We all looked over seeing Bumblebee, Ironhide, Jazz, Ratchet, and Barricade I smiled seeing all the Autobots alive and okay, "Thank you all of you," he said walking next to Ironhide and Jazz

We all looked over seeing Bumblebee, Ironhide, Jazz, Ratchet, and Barricade I smiled seeing all the Autobots alive and okay, "Thank you all of you," he said walking next to Ironhide and Jazz. "You honor us with your bravery." looking at all of us, "Permission to speak, sir?"

I look over to Bumblebee in shock he spoked. "Permission granted, old friend," Optimus said, "You speak now?" I asked, "I wish to stay with the girl." he said, "If that's is her choice." I look up to Optimus and nod. "Yes." Optimus pulled out a piece of the All Spark from Megatron chest, "Bri!" I turned to see Will running towards us and hugged us, he kissed my head and the boy's head as well.

I'm happy that it is over and I gained a lot of friends along the journey all the pain that I was during when I thought that Will is dead is vanquished and replaced with relief and love the battle is over but the war still continued but deep down I know this peace won't last long there are still Decepticon out there waiting for the right time to strike and we will be ready until it comes.

This is Briana Sophia Witwicky signing off until then see ya later.

-------------------

Finally, I finish it thank you for being patience and reading it now it is time to write the next book and if you want you can read Love Never Dies a Edward Cullen Love story until I publish the second book of the transformers series.

Bye, bye

More Than Meets The Eye (William Lennox Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara