Chapter 8

Optimus! Incoming!" Ironhide informed before he and Jazz jumped forward

Optimus! Incoming!" Ironhide informed before he and Jazz jumped forward. He shot his cannon on to the ground causing a bright light to emerge making the oncoming cars stopped and swerved on the road.

"Roll out," Optimus ordered, and the Autobots transformed in their vehicle except for Optimus, and drove away. Optimus kneeled down and held his hand out, "up you get." Frenzy and I got on his hand and lifted us up as he was starting to stand to lift us up higher placing us on his shoulder as the helicopter flew over us.

Optimus start running before he got to the end of the bridge, he was on the road trying not to crash the cars that were driving. He ducked another street made his way under the bridge where there use to be water, he grabbed onto the bridge and hoisting himself up just as the helicopter slowly made it's way to the bridge. "Easy, you too." Optimus said, "Okay."

We watched two helicopters flew under the bridge in the corner of my eye I see Frenzy lost his grip, but I grabbed his hand making us hanging with me holding on Optimus shoulder part. I heard an engine to see bumblebee coming, "Frenzy, get ready to get thrown." Just in time, I threw him to bumblebee which he catches and landed on his stomach sliding.

I grunted trying to hang on the best I could, "Briana, hold on!" I lose my grip and let out a scream as I fell Optimus push his leg trying to get me, but I hit it and slip until I got caught an held tightly. I look up to see barricade was the one that caught me. "Barricade?"

He places me down gently as Frenzy ran up and hugged me as I hugged him back I looked behind me to see the helicopter flying towards us. "Guys, you need to go now!" Bumblebee shook his head, "Not without you." as he and Barricade stood in front of us, "No, stop!" as I see men inside the helicopters shot a spear with black ropes at Bumblebee and Barricade one on Bumblebee right arm and Barricade left arm.

"No, let them go!" I yelled, sleek black cars droved towards us as Barricade and Bumblebee were pulled to the ground. I put Frenzy behind me as men climbed out of the cars with guns in their hands walking towards us pointing their gun at us, "Get down on the ground!" They took Frenzy from behind me separating us as I struggle with him. "Let me go! Frenzy! Frenzy! Let me go!" he pulled me away. I see Bumblebee and Barricade not fighting as they were sprayed with nitrogen along with Frenzy.

"Stop hurting them!" I screamed as I was dragged away, "Freeze it! Freeze it! Freeze it!" One of them said. I finally got out of his hands and ran towards them and pushed them away just when I was about to get to the others but got pulled down on the ground and got handcuffed.

I was dragged to one of the cars but stop when I saw Simmions with a vest covering his blouse smirking at me. "Happy to see me again?" I glared at him and headbutted his nose making him fall to the ground. "That answer your question?" He got back up holding his nose and look at the men, "Put her in the car." The men dragged me to the car and shoved me inside.