Chapter 11

Tom walked towards the desk and press the button on the radio communicator, "Banachek, what's going on?"

"The NBE One hanger has lost power..." The man informed. "What?" Tom cried. "And the backup generator is just not gonna cut it," The man said, "Do you have an arms room?" Will asked. Tom nodded before we all ran outside the room and Tom turned to the people who were panicking.

"Get everyone to the NBE One chamber now!" He ordered before catching up to us, "They're popping our generators!" we reach the arms room and all the soldiers grab the weapons and putting ammo inside, "Forty millimeter sabot rounds on that table." Simmons said. Suddenly we all froze when there was a bang from the ceiling and the light flickered.

I look at Simmons and walk towards him, "You got to take me to them," I said. "You have to take me to them, they gonna know what to do with the cube."

"It's confiscated," He said. "Then unconfiscate it," I argue, "We do not know what will happen if we let it near this things!" Will can tell that I am getting irritated in this situation. "Maybe you know, but I don't know."

"You just wanna sit here and wait and see what happens?" I asked. "I have people's life at stake here, young lady," he said, "Take her to them." Will hissed as he grabs him and pushes him back to the tank. One of the soldiers pointed his gun at Will, and Will pulled out a gun from his pocket pointing it at the guy. "Drop it."

Will's men punched the soldiers and pointed their gun at them, "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Tom hollered. "Drop your weapons, soldier," Simmons ordered at the men pointing his gun at Will. "There's an alien war going on, and you're gonna shoot me?"

"You know, we didn't ask to be here," Will said, "I'm ordering you under S-Seven executive jurisdiction," Simmons barked. "S-Seven don't exist. Epps snapped. "Right. And we don't take orders from people that don't exist," Will said in his face. "I'm gonna count to five," Simmons said. "Well, I'm gonna count to three," Will point his gun at Simmons' chest.

"Simmons?" Keller spoke. "Yes, sir?" Simmons asked, "I'd do what he says. Losing's really not an option for these guys." Simmons looks between him and Will before nod slightly, "Alright. Okay. You want to lay the fate of the world on the kid's Camaro, the police car and that little robot? That's cool."