Chapter 10

We follow Tom and Simmons, "You're about to see our crown jewel, "Simmons said, they led us inside as I look out the window to see a huge cube with Cybertronian symbols all over and walk towards the window, "Carbon dating puts the cube here around 10,000 B.C. The first seven didn't find it until 1913," Tom informed.

"They knew it was alien because of the matching hieroglyphics on the cube as well as NBE One. President Hoover had the dam built around it. Four football fields thick of concrete. A perfect way to hide its energy from being detected by anyone or any alien species on the outside."

"Wait, back up. You said the dam hides the cube's energy. What kind exactly?" Maggie questioned. "Good question," Tom said, we left the room to another that has a glass box in the middle. "Please step inside. They have to lock us in." we all got inside as the door closed and locked behind us.

"Oh, wow," Epps breathed out and looked over to see what he was staring at to see there were three scratches on the wall, "What's that? Freddy Krueger done been up here or something?" He asked. "Oh, no, man," Glen said, standing beside him, "Freddy Krueger have four blades, man. That's only three. That's Wolverine." He made a snarl and laughed looking at us.

I smiled shooking my head, "Right? That's Wolverine,"

"That's very funny, Simmons said sarcastically to Glen. "Anybody have any mechanical devices? Blackberry? Key alarm? Cell Phone?" Glen took out his phone, "I got a phone." He tosses it to Simmons, and he put it inside the box, "Nokia's are real nasty." He commented, "You got to respect the Japanese. They know the way of the Samurai."

"Nokia's from Finland dumbass," I told him before putting the goggles on as everyone did the same Simmon activate the box making the laser point at the phone pulled a few levers, "We're able to take the cube radiation and funned it into that box." The laser zapped the phone before moving back to place.

The phone starts to tremble before transformed into a robot all except for me stared at it in shock. Well the reason is that I know it was going to do that, Optimus told me it was going transform any technology into a robot so, yeah. We jumped back slightly when it starts to hit itself on the side of the box try to get out.

"Mean little sucker, huh?" Simmons said. "That thing is freaky!" Maggie said. "Kind of like the itty-bitty Energizer Bunny from hell, huh?"

"No, he's a cutie." They look at me like I should be in a mental hospital, he must have heard me said that cause he looked at me as I was about to put my hands on the box but Will grabbed my hand, "Are you insane?"

"No, but when you see them, you probably say I'm lying." I slip my hand out of his and place my hand on the box the robot walk towards me and lean on the box where my hand is, "Let him out." I told Simmons firmly, "Are you sure about that?" Tom asked.

"Open it," I said firmly again, Tom looked at Simmon and nodded who glared at me, but I ignore him, and keep looking at the robot in the box. Simmon opens the box and immediately the little robot head straight to me and on my hand when I lay it on the box to my shoulder and settled rubbing his head against my neck making me giggle.

Suddenly, the light starts flickering hearing a thud in the ceiling. "Gentlemen, they know the cube is here."