Chapter 14

I ran until I see a window open looking outside to see there was a ladder I climb over the window placing the boy on the fire escape before crouching letting him be on my back, "Climb on my back

I ran until I see a window open looking outside to see there was a ladder I climb over the window placing the boy on the fire escape before crouching letting him be on my back, "Climb on my back." he did as I said and climb on the ladder as I got to top I place the All Spark on top of the ladder and climb over it  grab the cube and run towards the end of the roof.

I feel the boy tighten his hold as I look up to see two helicopters flying above us, "Hey!" I yelled as I pulled out the flare and scrap it to the wall having it lit waving it up in the air, "Over here!" as I got to the end of the roof the helicopter came in front and a man stepped over holding his hand out for the cube I was about to give it to him until I see Starscream shoot a missile towards the helicopter.

"Watch out!" I warned but it was too late the missile hit the helicopter I back away in horror seeing it lose control grabbing the boy from my back and held him close as I duck we both let out a scream when the helicopter hit the building and crash to another building behind us, "Hang on, Briana!" I heard Optimus shouted. I turned when I heard a bang on the floor to see Megatron hand breaking through the floor.

I got up and ran towards the statue at the edge as he got out climbing upholding the statue tightly and holding the boy close to me who was holding the cube, "Is it fear or courage that compels you, fleshling?" Megatron asked. Looking down seeing the boy about to cry, "It's okay I got you." I tried to comfort him, "Give me the All Spark and you may live to be my pet." Megatron said. I move my leg on only to clip by some rocks.

"Oh, no, no, no, no," I mutter balancing myself then took a deep breath, "I'm never giving you this All Spark!" I shouted. "Oh, so unwise," Megatron growled, he lifts his hand that transforms to a ball with chains smashing it to where I am splitting it the statue break having us falling we scream as I hold him to my chest trying to protect him by balancing the gravity to land on my back. I landed on a big hand on my back looked to see it was Optimus that caught us, "I got you." he said as he place us on his chest.

"Hold on to the boy and cube," Optimus said as he moves side to side until I hear Optimus grunt we crashed to the ground I hear a man saying, "Oh no, oh no!" then Megatron says, "Disgusting," hearing something hit a car. Optimus open his hand looking to see that we are on the streets. "Briana," I look at Optimus, "You risked your life to protect the cube."

"No sacrifice, no victory," I said the Witwicky motto, "If I cannot defeat Megatron, you must push the cube into my chest." I shook my head, "I will sacrifice myself to destroy it," he said, "Get behind me." I did as he told just in time to see Optimus and Megatron getting on their feet, "It's you and me, Megatron."

"No, it's just me, Prime." Megatron said, "At the end of this day, one shall stand,  one shall fall." I quickly drop to the open ground where the sewage pipe is broken letting the sewage water out, looking to see that Megatron has thrown Optimus to the ground as Megatron walks towards him, "You still fight for the weak!" he said as he grabs Optimus again, "That's why you still lose." he threw Optimus to the other side as Optimus tries to get up but Megatron knees him to the face.

I came out when the aircraft flew above us firing missiles at Megatron running towards Optimus but fall to the ground accidentally drop the boy just as Optimus hit Megatron legs having him fall in front of us he turned to us but look directly at me. "I'll kill you!" he said claw towards me as I crawl backward pushing the boy towards Optimus, "Go to Optimus." I told him, "Mine, All Spark!"

"Briana, put the Cube in my chest, now!" Optimus ordered but I didn't listen to him, I got up hearing Optimus calling out to me, "If you want the All Spark so much," I said as Megatron launch toward me. "You can have it!" I yelled pointing the Cube to his chest and the Cube extinguish to his spark until there is nothing left of the Cube in my hands Megatron fell back scraping his chest he fell to his knee yelling in pain looking at me feeling a small hand on my leg looking down to see it was the boy. I pick him up hugging him tightly as I watch Megatron fall to his back.

Panting as his red eyes disappear, Optimus staring down at him as he stood up, "You left me no choice, brother." I look over seeing Will and the others walking towards us with their gun raised on Megatron but after seeing that he is dead they slowly lowered it, Optimus kneeled to me. "Briana, I owe you my life," he said. "We are in your debt." I smiled at him and nod.

---------------------

I'm sorry for updating so late forgive me on that.