Prologue

If only I knew what would happen that night.

•••

    I felt like I was being lifted off the ground. Am I dead? After all I figured that if I was dead I would end up going down. Maybe I was a ghost and that's why I was going up.

     The music sounded so distant, like underwater. "I got you." A familiar voice said panicked. I looked around and couldn't see them. My ears were ringing like hell. My arm felt like it was bent backwards. It felt like my hair was falling out, or like water was running off of it.

     "I'm taking you to the hospital. I need to get you there fast. Oh fuck." The voice said desperately. Like they were struggling to move or breathe.

     I was placed onto something hard and something was wrapped onto my chest. "Oh God, I'm going to throw up." I weakly muttered under my breath. The alcohol must have hit me fucking hard.

     "Don't get pulled over, don't get pulled over, don't get pulled over...." They chanted under their breath. They sounded panicked. Were they being chased? I just wanted to throw up.

     "Brandon?" I weakly asked, finally recognizing the voice. "You'll be okay, I'm here. You'll be okay." He was talking unnaturally fast. He seemed to be reassuring himself more though.

     " What are we doing? I feel sick." I said as he lifted me up again. His voice sounded like it was within a dream, "You'll be okay."

     People began yelling at eachother from underwater, I think. "Beaten........sight.......bleeding....... intensive....."

     "I'm tired." I said nonchalantly, already starting to fall asleep. They layed me down on a nice bed, how thoughtful of them. " You have to stay  with us!" Some lady said desperately.

     "We are gonna lose her!" Shouted another. "Need to get out." Someone said exasperated. "She's my friend! I have to stay!" I heard Brandon yell right before I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

Just a small beginning to this tale. Where it all started. Ready for the next Chapter?