Chapter Three

Chapter Three:

Takumi Kuroko, our phantom player’s older brother who stays at him at home, was startled when he heard the doorbell rang after few minutes of listening to his younger brother’s cries. He just froze in his place outside, doing nothing. He cannot do anything. Well, he doesn’t know what to do, actually.

“Akashi-kun…” Tetsuya whispered from the inside of the door with the sign: ‘Tetsuya Kuroko’s Room’.

Takumi took a deep breath and went downstairs before opening the door. Outside the locked gate were Tetsuya’s former teammates. “What can I do for you?” He formally questioned.

Akashi Seijuro, his younger brother’s former captain, smirked. “You do not have to ask that, do you, Kuroko-kun?”

 Takumi knows each of them; as CEO of a well-known company, he must. The violet-head who’s eating a pack of cookies is a son of the owners of the best-known pastry shops which has many branches here in Japan. The yellow-head who has a worried expression in his face is the son of a lady model which is well-known since she was a teenager and a gentleman who is a well-known photographer. The green-head who’s holding a hello kitty stuffed toy is the son of one well-known musician and the president of ‘Dew Hotel’ which has many branches around the world for their five-star quality services. The dark blue-head who’s yawning at the back, although he may look like a normal guy, is the son of the owner of ‘Roses Airlines’ a five-star airlines and a singer. And lastly, the red-head which is infront, is the son of one of the best lawyers in the whole world and also the president of another mall in Japan which has the same level as theirs.

“It’s already 6:20 in the evening, you kids should be home now.” He retorted.

“Cut that crap. You know well why we’re here. We need to see Tetsu. Now.” Aomine Daiki replied.

“Is that the way to answer to someone older than you?” Takumi demanded.

“He’s so noisy~” Murasakibara Atsushi grunted. “I have good hearing and can hear Kuro-chin crying in his room. Let us in now.”

“No.”

“Sheesh. This is taking too long. I’m going in.” The dark blue-head complained, held the grills of their gate, went up the steps in it and jumped to the other side. “I know you can also do the same; just do it already.”

Murasakibara nodded and did the same. “Yay~”

“Isn’t that trespassing?” Kise Ryouta asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Do we have time for those kinds of rule, Kise?” The ace grunted.

“Yes, yes, I didn’t say anything.” Kise replied, grinning and jumped to the other side of the gate.

Midorima Shintarou and Akashi Seijuro exchanged looks.

“Want me to help you jump to the other side, Shin-chan?” Takao Kazunari, Midorima’s teammate and also the one who brought them in Kuroko’s house, offered with a wide grin.

“Shut up, Takao.” The green-head retorted and jumped to the other side.

“Well, I guess, I’ll do the same.” The red-head muttered and did the same as his former teammates.

“You’re trespassing; I’m going to call the police.” Takumi threatened.

“Uh, forgot to say that my father is part of the government handling the things regarding police thing-ys and my mother is an attorney and teacher at the same time.” The black-head outside the gate and sitting in a rickshaw suddenly responded.