Chapter Five!

Chapter Five:

After awhile of panicking and trembling, there was a knock on the door.

“Y-Yes?”

“Tet-su-ya-kun, want to hang out with me downstairs? I’ve got something for you.” He murmured with the same voice he used back then. “I know you remember me and you also know my capabilities, Tetsuya.”

Kuroko stared bewildered as the door started to sound like it’s about to be opened. “No…No…No!”

The door continued making its noise. Kuroko panicked and quickly took his phone with trembling hands. He pressed ‘1’ and it dialed a number. He picked it up after few rings. “Hello, Akashi Sei—“

“Seijuro-kun!” He gasped, staring at the still rustling and clicking door.

“Tetsuya? What’s wrong? What ha—“

“He’s here! He’s inside our house and currently trying to open my locked door…W-What am I supposed to do? P-Please, help me.”

“Tet-su-ya~”

“Can you jump out of your window?”

“I can’t. It has grills and too small for me.” Kuroko whispered.

“Then, take anything very very hard. Wait for him to be able to open your door—right after he opened the door, hit him with that thing and run downstairs and go run anywhere else he doesn’t know.” Akashi replied and Kuroko heard screech of tires at the background.

Kuroko looked around and found a baseball bat then picked it up. “Is a baseball bat enough?”

“Don’t you have anything harder?”

“N-None…”

The door suddenly burst open. Isshin stood infront of his room, grinning like a wild an animal.

“Get away from me!” The teal-haired teen shouted and with all the energy he has left hit the maniac with the baseball bat he saw. Isshin fell on the ground but still conscious. Kuroko rapidly took his phone and ran downstairs.

“Get back here!” Isshin shouted.

Takumi opened the door of his room. “What’s happening here?”

Isshin stiffened. “U-Uh, your brother suddenly ran downstairs then went outside the house.” He lied.

“At this time of the day? Quickly, take him back! It’s dangerous to run outside at this time of the day!” The taller teal-haired guy shouted and ran downstairs and followed his brother.

Isshin narrowed his eyes. “You damn bastard, Tetsuya.”

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

“I’m out of the house, Seijuro-kun.” Kuroko panted at the phone as he continues to run away.

“I’m on my way.” The red-head replied. “I’ll just hang up for a little to tell the others.”

“Is it alright for them to be bothered at this time of day?”

Surely, they have no complaints. Wait—Tetsuya, where are you?”

“At the street, running.” The phantom player responded, catching his breath. “Why?”

“It’s dan—“

“Tetsuya!” Two voices shouted from few meters away.

Kuroko turned his head as he continued to run. His heart started to thump louder and faster upon seeing Isshin and his brother trying to catch up with him.