Chapter Ten

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND VOTES, GUYS!

Chapter Ten:

(AUTHOR: I SUGGEST THAT YOU LISTEN TO THE SONG: ‘VANITY’ BY YUKI KAJIURA WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER. YOU WILL FULLY ABSORB THE EVENTS IN THIS CHAPTER WITH IT. IT’S JUST A SUGGESTION THOUGH. ANOTHER THING; I MIGHT CHANGE SOME WORDS FROM THE SNEAK PEEK FROM CH. 9)

Kuroko took the empty seat from beside his table and sat on it before staring outside the window; the only existing –yet so small- window in this prison of his.

“Hey,” He heard Yuuta of New Era’s Generation call out from outside his prison’s gate.

He stiffened but didn’t bother to turn.

“Tsk. Still trying to prove that you’re strong? Give up, stupid. Later at 5 pm; you will leave this world, so better enjoy your remaining hours.” He grunted. “By the way, you might want to call your friends and say goodbye, so here.” He threw Kuroko’s phone on top of the latter’s prison’s bed, then left.

Kuroko clutched his polo and felt the pain of his wound. He also feels so tired; he hasn’t eaten yet; he hasn’t sleep yet; he hasn’t rested yet; he hasn’t done anything except murmuring Akashi or his other friends’ name, hoping that one of them might come; he hasn’t done anything but to listen to Isshin’s hurtful words about him being useless and such; and he hasn’t done anything except thinking about the ones he loves.

He stood up and painstakingly walked to his bed before sitting in the edge. He picked up his phone and unlocked it. His wallpaper is a picture of his complete family. He clicked ‘all’ and then clicked ‘Gallery’ next. Lastly, he clicked ‘GoM Images’ and looked at the pictures he has of the members of the Generation of Miracles.

There’s a total of 250 images and he spent his remaining time looking at each photo. Refreshing the happy and sad memories he has with his former teammates. He’s happy being part of Seirin and being Kagami’s shadow, but he’s missing Teiko; he’s missing the Generation of Miracles.

And one of the things he remembered was when Akashi’s left eye turned into golden in their third year of Middle School.

He clicked at one of Akashi’s photo. It’s a picture of him resting in one of the benches.

His eyes were still red back then. Kuroko gulped and sighed.

Then, clicked ‘next’ and it’s a picture of a serious looking Akashi with one red eye and one golden eye.

He suddenly felt cold and took the scarf he still has. It was the scarf Akashi lent to him before he went out of the house to go to school.

He now completely and purposely recalled the reason of Akashi’s eyes and the reason why he left Teiko.

“Tetsuya, you replace Kise for now; he needs to rest his perfect copy.” Akashi commanded.

Kuroko nodded and let Kise sit in his place in the bench and went in the court.

“Teiko, please choose who you’ll sub in; you’re wasting time.” The referee ordered.

“I’m already here.” Kuroko sighed and raised his hand.

“EEEEEHHHH? When—“ The referee started but Akashi cut him off.

“Just continue the game already. YOU are wasting time.” He stated with the same tone the referee used earlier.