Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen:

“Aominecchi!” a loud voice shouted from few meters away.

The blue-head tanned boy stopped leaning against the wall and turned. “Finally, what took you so long?”

Kise scratched his head and laughed shakily. “Our pictorial just ended and I hurried to get here. I also had an interview, that’s why.”

Aomine sighed. “You busy-body.”

“That’s just life for me. It’s also my hobby, anyway. It’s my way to spend my spare time.” Kise explained with a grin and put on a hat to disguise himself.

“Ah.”

“Anyway, let’s go already, we’re wasting time!” Kise grabbed the ace’s arm and dragged him to the town.

“Where are you taking me?” Aomine demanded.

Kise grinned wider. “I heard there’s a bazaar going on from yesterday until tomorrow in the town. I want to try going there.”

Aomine raised an eyebrow. “Haven’t you gone to that kind of thing before?”

Kise sadly shook his head with a smile. “Nope. I’m always busy, that’s why I have no time to enjoy my life and know the outside world.”

Aomine patted the yellow-head and grinned. “Then, let’s go and quit being emo there or I’ll grab you and throw you in the drainage.” He warned, grabbed the copycat’s arm and they both ran towards the town.

~LFMH021~

“Shin-chan, Shin-chan.” Takao bugged the green-head as the latter continued typing something the black-head doesn’t understand.

“Stop bugging me, Takao.” Midorima growled.

“I’m bored~” Takao complained.

“Then, open the window and jump until you die.” Midorima suggested, still focused in the screen.

“As if!” Takao replied with a frown and opened the window anyway and looked outside as he let the fresh air come in. “Such fresh air. I love this~”

He closed his eyes and tried to absorb how peaceful the surroundings is.

“Stop feeling so at ease there, Takao. We still need to finish our report at Psychics.” Midorima grunted.

“Aw~ I don’t want. I’m feeling lazy and besides, this day’s supposed our day off.” Takao retorted with a puppy pout.

Midorima smirked and glanced at the black-head. “I’m not surprised you’re saying such things.”

Takao grinned back. “Oh, of course, of course, Shin-chan.”

Midorima continued typing their report as Takao continued staring at the quiet environment outside the green-head’s house. The latter is yawning when he saw a figure move behind a post. He narrowed his eyes and activated his hawk’s eyes. Yes, there’s someone wearing black leather coat and he’s secretly spying Midorima’s house. Like he’s planning something.

“Shin-chan…” Takao murmured.

“What is it?”

Takao’s uneasiness slowly faded away. “Uh, no, it’s nothing.” But his heart started to race again when he saw the same figure and shadow move, waiting for the right time. “Who’s that?” He mumbled.

~LFMH021~

Kuroko yawned and sat up before looking at the clock in his bedside table. “It’s already 9 am? I overslept.” He mumbled and fixed his bed. Then, he took some change of clothes and a towel before going inside the bathroom.