Prologue

Key:
Yn- Your Name
Hc- hair color
Ec- Eye color
Hl- Hair length
Ht- hair type
A/n- authors note
A/n: for this your last name will be Song, hope you don't mind that! If you do you can place your name there instead  IDK BTS' PARENTS REAL NAMES SORRY
--------------------------
Your POV
I'm Song (Yn). I work in the capital city of the Kingdom of Bangtan Sonyondania (real creative right?), Stigmia. Bangtan Sonyondania is ruled by King Kim Hyunae and Queen Kim Heeyung, their son is soon to take the throne. His name is Taehyung... Prince Taehyung. I'm his..... Servant. Yeah.... He's really sweet.... At least from what I've heard. I wouldn't know... I don't get to stop and talk to him. If I do I get in trouble. My parents died when I was young, the royal guards found me and brought me here. I've been his servant ever since. They died when I was ten, he was twelve. Now he's twenty-two, and I'm twenty. All of the neighboring Kingdoms are friendly with us, all the Kings and Queens are friends. The Prince is friends with all their sons too. The Neighboring Kingdoms are ChimTopia, ruled by King Park Wonshik and Queen Park Kyong, AgustDia, ruled by King Min Yongsun and Queen Min Sunhi, Destructina, ruled by King Kim Chinmae and Queen Kim Myunghee, Handsomeia, ruled by King Kim Dakho and Queen Kim Choonhee, SunshineTopia, ruled by King Jung Donghyeon and Queen Jung Eynkyung, and our last neighboring Kingdom is Maknaeia, ruled by King Jeon Jeongwu and Queen Jeon Hwayoung. Now the princes... I would be lying if I didn't think any of them were attractive, they all are. The Prince of ChimTopia is Park Jimin, the Prince of AgustDia is Min Yoongi, the Prince of Destructina is Kim Namjoon, the Prince of Handsomeia is Kim Seokjin, the Prince of SunshineTopia is Jung Hoseok, and the Prince of Maknaeia is Jeon JungKook. All of them are engaged, all except Prince Taehyung, his parents are still waiting to find the right girl for him. His parents also want him to chose someone... But they have to be in the same class as him. There are three classes. Royalty, guards, and peasants/servants. I'm on the bottom. My parents were peasants so not much changed, except I'm forced to work for someone else. I can't take a day off, if I'm sick I have to wear a mask. It's not easy, but I get fed well and get a good place to sleep so, I won't complain too much. "(Yn)!" I hear a shout. That's my cue, bye!