Mistakes

A/n: idk if it's today, but I can't believe I've been on Wattpad for a whole year!! You guys have made it fantastic with your positive comments and your voting. Thank you guys so much! ❤️😊
--------------------------------
Chanyeol's POV (short)
"YOU IDIOT!" Boss shouted. "I'm sorry, I--" I start. "SORRY WON'T FIX THIS MESS NOW WILL IT?!" He cut me off. "No... No it won't. But I could've sworn..." I muttered. "Well you were wrong and now we have to pay the price. If they find us, you're as good as dead." Boss says and leaves the briefing room. I can't just let her go. Even if I got the wrong girl, I can't let her go. She'll tell people. I know one way to deal with that. I smirked and began walking to her cell room. "I have news." I said.

Your POV
Nothing.... Nothing on my wrists, it's not me... But someone who LOOKS like me. So I am third class... Yoongi isn't my brother..... And..... I still can't be with Taehyung. "I have news." His voice says walking in. "I get the feeling you're not letting me go." I responded. "Look who finally has brains." He says. I rolled my eyes. "Look, I'm not a princess. You know it, I know it, we ALL know it. So what do you want with me now." I replied glaring at him. "Well, I can't simply let you go. You've seen my face, and know my name.... But there is another way I can get rid of you." He says, just by his smirk I knew what he was talking about. My eyes widened. Although..... This would end the pain.... But what about Taehyung's pain? If he really loves me of course.... It could've been an act.... Could've been fake..... The kiss felt so real though..... Is he just that good? "Do it then...." I trailed. He became shocked. "I've got..... Nothing and no one to live for.... So do it. Kill me." I said and looked him directly in the eye.

Prince Taehyung's POV
"We've found her location." One of the guards said walking in. My eyes widen, I look at everyone else. "Take us to her." I said. The guard says. We follow him.

*time skip*

A warehouse? I can question this later, we have to find (Yn). We start sprinting down every corridor trying to find her, taking out enemies along the way. We stopped at a big metal door. "Alright, you wanna be killed... So be it." Chanyeol's voice says. My eyes widen. "OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" I shout. The guards get it open. We rush in and he has a sword to (Yn)'s throat. "T-Taehyung? You actually came for me?" She asked. "Of course I would.... I love you." I replied. "Awe would you look at that, looks like Princey has a little crush on a peasant." Chanyeol says mockingly. I take a step forward. "Ah ah ah, you don't want her hurt now do you? If any of you takes one more step forward I'll slit her throat." Chanyeol says. I looked into her (Ec). I memorized how they looked. I looked at her (Hl), (Ht), (Hc) hair. I memorized that. As if she was going to die, but I wasn't going to let that happen. Not while I'm still breathing. I was memorizing how she looked now so I could never let it happen again. I made eye contact with her again trying to tell her something. Her eyes flashed in realization. I smirked knowing she understood. She sat up straighter. She suddenly ducks her head under the sword, spins the chair around and kicks him back. We all run foreword. I grab (Yn). Everyone else goes for Chanyeol, who is struggling to regain his breath. Other guards came in with another man. "Chanyeol.... You're so dead." He says angrily. "We both are.... Jackson." (Sorry Jackson fans!) Chanyeol replies back. He's not wrong. "Take them back to the castle, lock them up. I'll deal with them myself later." I said. My eyes shifting to (Yn). After they leave I was able to get the chains that held her down off. I immediately hugged her. "I'm so glad you're okay... I was afraid I lost you." I whispered into her hair, as tears brimmed my eyes. "I..... I thought it was an act.... Your feelings I mean..." She responded, which made my heart break. "Why would you think that?" I asked as I looked into her eyes. "Because.... I don't know... Maybe because you wanted and excuse to try and get out of your engagement, so you were using me to do that..... I-I........ I'm sorry." She whispered, and she began to cry which caused me to cry. "Hey, hey.... It's okay, it's okay... I'm here. I want you (Yn), only you, and if I have to break the system to do it. I don't care. If I have to give up being a Prince to be with you so be it! Screw the rules. I want you (Yn)." I tell her. "And we'll approve." A voice says. We turn our heads and see my parents, with tears in there eyes. "We can change the rules... We can change the system. We don't want to be the ones who keep you two apart, and unhappy." My mother says. "Really?" I asked. "Really son." My father replies. I smile brightly and turn towards (Yn). "This is real right? This isn't a dream?" She asks looking up at me. I lean down and kiss her like I did the first time. After a moment I pull away. "Does that answer your question?" I asked. She nods, while blushing but then begins to smirk. "No.... Try again. Maybe it'll work this time." She says, that smirk still plastered on her face. I smirked back. "You asked for it." I whispered, and kissed her deeper and longer. I pull back. "How about now?" I asked looking at her stunned face. "Yeah..... That uh..... That's answers it pretty darn well." She mumbles. "Taehyung, you can keep your place as Prince, you won't have to give it up to be with her." Mother says afterwards. I smiled and looked back at (Yn). She smiled back at me. I place my forehead on hers. "I hear wedding bells!" Cordillia shouts. We both blush and glare playfully at her. (Yn) looks at Yoongi and walks toward him. "I'll help you find her Yoongi, I promise." She says to him. He smiles at her, with his all too rare gummy smile. She smiles back.