Missing

A/n: I think this story is close to its end! What do you think?
---------------
Prince Taehyung's POV
Three days..... Three days since I kissed her, and since she's gone missing. I told Jihyun about it cause I felt guilty, only to find out she knew how I felt and understood. I was panicking. "Taehyung you need to calm down." Namjoon said. "That's a little difficult! She missing..... SHE'S MISSING!" I shout, pacing back in forth in my room with the rest of BTS.  "Taehyung--" Jin started. "TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN IS GOING TO DO NOTHING! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS SOMEWHERE OUT THERE AND SHE'S PROBABLY HURT AND---" I start ranting but I get cut off. "What did you say?" JungKook asked. I tilted my head in confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked. "(Yn), what did you call her?" JungKook continued. "What do you--- never mind... (YN) IS OUT THERE MISSING WITH SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO HURT HER FOR WHO KNOWS WHY! I'M SCARED OUT OF MY WITS THINKING ABOUT ALL THE POSSIBILITIES OF THE LOVE OF MY LIFE--" I cuts myself off. "Catch it this time?" JungKook asked. I nod my head. "She's the love of my life.... I won't stop looking for her until I breathe my last breath. If I find her.... Screw the system.... I want her. Only her." muttered.

Your POV
I wake up in a dark room for the third time. "Looks who's finally awake." The voice of my captor says. "What do you want with me?" I asked. "Where you've been for the past twenty years." He says. "What do you mean? Why have you been looking for me my entire life? I'm nothing special or important. What do you want with me?" I asked again. "You really know nothing, do you?" He asks. "I know who I am, not who you THINK I am." I said. "I'm not royalty, I'm not a Princess. You have the wrong girl." I stated. "Or maybe... You've been lied too." He said, I could hear his evil smirk. "My parents would never lie to me." I said glaring in the direction of his voice. "At the age of three you were playing with a boy, correct?" He asked. "Yes.... How did you know that?" I asked. "No stutter? Interesting. See, I've been following you your whole life just waiting until the right moment... To finally capture you. That little boy, his name was Jeon JungKook. As you know he's a prince, he was only visiting that's why you never saw him again, until recently. You've all grown up since then, you wouldn't recognize each other. "That's a lie." I said. "THAT'S A LIE!!" I shout. "You've heard the story about a Kingdom with a missing Princess, correct?" He asked. "Who hasn't?" I answered back. "Have you ever taken notice of your similarities to any of the princes you've met recently?" He asked. I thought back to all of the princes I've met within the last few years. "M-maybe." I responded. Finally my captor comes into the light. He shows me a picture. A little boy, and a baby girl. It was me.... The little girl was me.... The boy had a crown.... I had a Royal crest necklace....  Do you know who that little boy is?" He asked. I nod my head. "Who is it then?" He asked. "It's--"