Wedding Day

Your POV (Short)
Legit only been two days since Taehyung found me and the system was abolished. Now we're getting married. Crazy right? Oh yeah! Jihyun, was able to marry the guard she fell in love with. His name is Mark... Something, I don't remember. "You ready (Yn)?" Queen Heeyung asked. "As ready as I'll ever be Your Majesty." I replied. "You don't have to be so formal any more (Yn). Just call me Mom." She says with a smile. "You ready?" King Hyunae asked. I nod. "You can call me Dad." He says with a smile. "You look stunning by the way dear." Mom said. I smiled shyly.

Taehyung's POV
I was standing there, very nervous. "You okay?" Namjoon asked. "What if she backs out? What if she doesn't love me anymore?" I asked. He just chuckled. "Don't be stupid Taehyung, that's never gonna happen. It's just..." He trails and looks toward the doors jaw dropped. Everyone else's dropped as well. I turn to look, then follow in suit with a naw drop. She looked absolutely gorgeous... Stunning.... There are not enough words.

She gets up to me and I remove her vail

She gets up to me and I remove her vail. I lean down and whisper in her ear. "You look stunning." I whisper. She blushes.

*time skip to vows*

"(Yn), I never realized how much I cared about you until you left for those few months.... It felt like an eternity with you gone. I never wanted to experience that again. When you went missing, I was worried I was never gonna see you again. I....." I trailed trying not to cry, earning awes from the audience. "I love you so much... And nothing could ever change that. Not in a million years." I finish. "Taehyung... I was always so nervous when it came to royals.... They just seemed so intimidating. When I made a mistake I was worried is get yelled at, but I got the opposite. I got nothing but compassion. From you I got something I never thought I could have..... I got love. Not family love, but... True, undying, unconditional love. I love you Tae Tae." She says and starts crying slightly. I take my thumbs and wipe away her tears causing more awes to erupt. The priest says things. "... Do you take Song (Yn) to be your lawfully wedded wife..." He said. I looked at her, and without hesitation... "I do." I said. "Do you (Yn)..." He said, she looks back at me and smiles. "I do." She replies. "You may kiss the bride." He says. I grab her waist and dip kiss her.