Royals

Your POV
"You called your majesty?" I asked as I bowed in front of Queen Heeyung. "Prepare my son and the house, our six neighboring Kingdoms are visiting later." She explains. "Right away your majesty." I reply. I stand up and walk through the corridors until I get to the corridor where Prince Taehyung sleeps. I knock on his door. "Who is it?" He asks. "It's (Yn), your majesty." I answer. "You may proceed." He responds. I open the door and bow. "Stand straight. What do you need to tell me?" He asks. I stand straight, but I don't make eye contact. I never make eye contact with the royals. "Your mother asked me to tell you to get ready. The neighboring Kingdoms will be visiting soon." I explained. "Really?" He asked excitedly. "That's what she told me." I respond. "Alright, thank you. You are dismissed." He says. I bow again and leave the room. Now to clean the house.

*time skip*

I have been trying to make this house spotless with the other servants and maids for four hours. "You ladies have done a wonderful job. The other Kingdoms will be here in thirty minutes, you may rest until then." The King says. They all bow and leave the room. I just stay and continue cleaning. "Aren't you going to rest?" He asked. "Not until this room is spotless your majesty, only the best for our guests. I wouldn't want to embarrass this Kingdom because of the lack of cleanliness." I replied as I continued to scrub the floor. "It looks perfect, (Yn). You can stop." Another voice says. I freeze. It's the Prince. "Thank you for your concern, but--" I start only to be yanked up. I squeak slightly. I look up. I. Made. Eye. Contact. With. The Prince! I avert my gaze quickly. "Take a break. You've been-- hey, look at me." He commands gently. I slowly look back at him. "You've been working your butt off for ten years, take a break. You deserve one (Yn)." He says. My eyes widen with realization. He knows my name. He knows. My. Name. "Y-you know my name." I stuttered, still holding eye contact. "Of course, you've been here for ten years. How could I not?" He asks as he lets go of my arm. I failed to realize the King just watching this. "I'm your servant.... I would expect you to remember such a small and unimportant detail." I replied. Breaking eye contact again. "You help us out here, you help me. It's inly fair I learn and remember your name, Song (Yn)." He explains. "W-well.... I-I should-should go... Bye." I said and with a quick bow I left the ball room. I pause for a moment. He... He touched me. I get back to my room and plop down on my bed. Not long after I hear a knock on the door. "It's open." I say and sit up. The Queen walks in. I bow my head. "Ah, your majesty. What is it?" I asked. "You need to dress nice for the visitors, if you need a dress I can get you one." She says. "Thank you for letting me know. I think I have a presentable dress, but thank you for the offer." I reply. "May I see?" She asks. I nod my head and walk to my closet. I pull out this dress.

"That is lovely, I was hoping a little fancier, but this will work fine

"That is lovely, I was hoping a little fancier, but this will work fine." She says as she examines the dress. "Thank you." I say and bow once again. "Alright, they'll arrive in fifteen minutes, I suggest getting ready." She says and walks out of my room. I get ready. "They're here." Someone says through my door. I open it and walk out. We get to the door, and greet the guests. First the Kings and Queens came through. Then the Princes and their fiancées. Their fiancées are gorgeous. "Welcome!" Queen Heeyung says. "Greetings, your majesty. I'm Klaire, Jungkook's fiancé." A tall girl with brown hair said with a bow. Another girl similar to her was standing a few people down. "It's a Pleasure to meet you Klaire, Princess I presume?" King Hyunae said. "Yes." She responds with a smile. "It's an honor to meet you, I'm Princess Kiara (Kira), Jimin's fiancé." A short girl with black hair said with a smile. "It's lovely to be here, I'm Princess Kapreese, Jin's fiancé. You may call me Kc." A girl with fading blue hair says. "My name is Princess Cordilia, it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Namjoon's fiancé." A girl with dirty blonde hair says with a cheerful smile. "Hello, I'm Princess Khloe, I'm Yoongi's fiancé." The girl similar to the first says. "I'm also Klaire's twin sister." She finishes. "Hello, my name is Princess Marisol. I'm Hoseok's fiancé." A girl with short black hair says. The Princes looked at their future spouses so lovingly... I'll never have that. "That's wonderful, I'm sure you're all hungry from your long trip. Dinner is on the table." Queen Heeyung said. Everyone began to walk to the dining room. I accidentally ran into one of the princesses. "Oh geez. I'm so so sorry." I said and vowed to the Princess as I helped her up. "It's okay, it was an accident." She responded. I looked up. It was Princess Klaire. "You're not going to yell at me?" I asked. She tilted her head in confusion. "No, of course not. Why would you think that?" She asked. "U-usually when I bump into someone and make them fall they yell at me." I responded and looked down. "Well, I'm not gonna do that. You're very pretty by the way." She says then starts walking away with JungKook, who gives me a friendly smile. We get to the table. "Would you like to sit with us?" Klaire asked me as she became seated. Some jaws dropped. "What is it?" She questioned. "You are aware that, (Yn) is a servant right?" Queen Heeyung asked. "I am aware, but there's an extra seat, why not use it?" Klaire asked respectfully. "Thank you for the offer Princess Klaire, but I'm fine." I said with a bow. "No actually, (Yn) you should join us. You've been a good help today." Queen Heeyung said with a smile. King Hyunae nod in agreement. "Are you sure? I wouldn't want to intrude." I said becoming anxious. I glanced at all the glares from the other servants, mainly female. The remaining seat was next to Prince Taehyung. "Positive, take the seat right there." King Hyunae said and gestured to the seat next to Taehyung. I timidly walked and sat down. This is gonna be awkward.