Escape

Your POV
"I don't understand. How is this possible? I'm third class... First and third don't get together." I said stilled tied to the chair. "They don't, and they didn't. Both of your parents are royals. Why don't you understand this you idiot!" The man I now know as Chanyeol said (sorry Chanyeol fans!). "NO! BOTH MY PARENTS ARE PEASANTS!! THAT PICTURE IS FAKE!" I shouted as frustrated tears began to stream down my face. My head rapidly snaps to the side, and a stinging sensation is left of my cheek. "I'M TIRED OF YOUR YELLING! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET PAID FOR THIS!" He shouts. "Shout at me, hit me all you want. But I have nothing to tell you.... I don't know what you want to know." I said, glaring to the side. "I can't deal with you any more." He mumbles and leaves the room. "There's gotta be a way out of here." I whisper and start looking around the room. I see light, I look up at a window. "Here goes nothing." I whisper. I use a glass shard I found next to the chair and start cutting through the ropes that tied me down. I cut through and make my way to the window. "You really think we're that stupid?" Chanyeol's voice says startling me. "Well I was hoping." I mumbled. "What was that?" He asked. "Nothing." I responded. "Now, get back in you chair unless you want someone to get hurt." He says, his tone dead serious. I slowly make my way back to the seat and sit down. "They'll find me." I said. "We'll see." He replies.

???'s POV
"We need to tell him." I said. "I know.... I know, especially now..." He responded. "You needed something?" Our son said walking in. "Sit down.... This is important." I told him. "Okay?" He said dragging out the word in confusion. "You remember the threat we got on our daughter, your sister a few years back right?" My husband asked. "Yeah... And we had to send her away and give her to a family friend. What about her? Did we find her? Is she okay?" He asked standing up. "Yes and no." My husband said. "What do you mean?" He asked. "We THINK we've found her.... But....." I trailed. "But what?" He asked. "She's been kidnapped...." I continued. "That's such a coincidence one of best best friends personal assistants just--- wait.... No.... No no no no!" He shouts. "M-My sister.... My sister I-is Song (Yn)? You're joking. You're pulling my leg right?" He asked trying to hold back tears. "She might be... You remember the birthmark on her, your sister's wrist?" I asked. He nods. "It was in the shape of a butterfly..." He trailed. "Have you seen anything like that on Song (Yn)?" We asked, he was around her more than we were. "I-I don't know... I've never really gotten a good look, she's always wearing long sleeves. Unless she's wearing a dress, but I don't talk to her enough to have seen or noticed it." He replied. "We have her unique royal crest, if Song (Yn) is your sister... The symbol on the crest should match the birthmark on her wrist IF she has one." My husband said once again. "We'll help them find her." I said to him as he begins to walk out the door. "We promise you, Yoongi."