Confusion

Your POV
So.... Since I've come back to be Taehyung's personal assistant.... He's been a mother trucker. I think he's aware of what he's doing to me. He's constantly flirting, then plays it off with his adorable smile. It almost, almost, convinces me that I've seen nothing. "(Yn)~!" I hear a feminine voice call. I look up and see Jihyun. "O-oh...... Hello Princess. Did you need something?" I asked and bowed my head. "Please call me Jihyun, or Ji Ji." She says. I look up and see a smile on her face. Has she not seen her fiancé flirting with me? Or is that what this is about? I became anxious and nervous. "You seem tense. Are you alright?" She asks walking closer. "I-I'm fine." I replied. Girls always made me nervous.... At least since I've been living here, no girl has treated me nicely except for the other princesses and the Queen. But why would this princess be any different from the other servant girls? "If you're worried that I'm mad about Taehyung, you don't need to be." She says. I make direct eye contact with her. "Y-you're not mad?" I asked. "I see that way you look at him. You love him, don't you?" She asks. I look at her. "I.... I do Princess Jihyun. But I'm his servant. I'm just his servant Princess Jihyun...... That's all I'll ever be." I replied and walked out of my room. "(Yn)? Are you alright?" The voice of Taehyung says. "I'm fine. No need for your concern." I reply. "(Y--" he starts. "Really, Taehyung I'm fine." I replied, trying not get snarky. "Okay, but if you want to talk about it. I'm always here." He says before walking away. I turn my head slightly and watch his retreating form. Why must you play with my heart?

Jihyun's POV (short)
I felt bad for her, I knew what she was going through. She was in love with someone she could never have. I know how that feels. I sigh and walk out of her room. I nod my head at Taehyung, of course not getting a response. "Do you know what's bothering (Yn)?" He suddenly asked. "I do." I responded. "What's wrong." He asked and walked closer to me. Concern evident in his eyes. It clicked. He loved her too. He knew about her feelings, guess it just didn't register how much it hurt her knowing they could never be together. ".... Wait, and I'm sure you'll figure it out." I responded and walked away.

Prince Taehyung's POV
I hated seeing her like this. I want to know what's hurting her. Is it what I'm doing? I had called my friends from the other Kingdoms to help me with something. I had written a song and I wanted them to sing it with me. It was a song that I had written when she had left. "Alright, Taehyung we're here what's wrong?" Namjoon asked. "Two things..... First.. I wrote a song and I want you guys to sing it with me. Second....... I'm screwed." I finished. "What do you mean you're screwed?" Jimin asked. "I uh..... Well.... I'm engaged." I started. "Really? That's fantastic!" Jin said and patted my back. "No.... No, it's not." I replied and walked somewhat away from them. "What's wrong Taehyung?" Yoongi said. "I... You remember (Yn) right?" I asked my back still facing them. "Yeah? What abo--- ooohh." JungKook said. "What 'oh'?" Hoseok asked. "I may.... Or may not..... Kinda.... Sorta--" I start. "Spit it out already!" Yoongi shouts frustrated. "I'm in love with her." I said quietly. The room falls silent. "Oh..... Well....... That's..... A problem." Namjoon says. I turn around. "You think?!" I shout. "THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO! I'M STUCK IN THIS STUPID ENGAGEMENT WITH SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW OR HAVE FEELINGS FOR!" I shout, frustrated with everything. "You guys were lucky..... You found royalty you could fall in love with, I've always been the odd one out (in the best way possible I'm not saying that's bad AT ALL! I love that he's so unique, it makes him even cuter, any way back to the story). This is just more evidence to that fact." I say in a whisper. "We wish something could be done, Taehyung, we really do." Jin says. Everyone comes and we do a group hug. "So, can we see the song?" Namjoon asked. I nod and show them the music. "Wow.... That's really good. What inspired it?" Jimin asked. "Well.... (Yn) had left for a few months and... Uh.... Yeah." I responded looking at the ground. "Awe.... Look at Taehyung, he's smitten." JungKook said teasing me. I blushed and glared at him. He just chuckled. "Let's get to the song shall we?" Hoseok asked. I nod. I begin to play the music I had made for it and we do a few run through a before actually giving a legitimate attempt.

"Bogo shipda
Ireoke malhanikka deo
Bogo shipda
Neohi sajineul bogo isseodo
Bogo shipda
Neomu yasokhan shigan
Naneun uriga mibda
Ijen eolgul han beon boneun geotto
Himdeureojin uriga

Yeogin ontong gyeoul ppuniya
Palworedo gyeouri wa
Maeumeun shiganeul dallyeogane
Hollo nameun seolgukyeolcha
Ni son jabgo
Jigu bandaepyeonkkaji ga
Gyeoureul kkeutnaegopa
Geuriumdeuri
Eolmana nuncheoreom naeryeoya
Geu bomnari olkka
Friend

Heogongeul tteodoneun
Jageun meonjicheoreom
Nallineun nuni naramyeon
Jogeum deo ppalli nege
Daheul su isseul tende

Nunkkochi tteoreojyeoyo
Tto jogeumsshik meoreojyeoyo
Bogo shipda (bogo shipda)
Eolmana gidaryeoya
Tto myeot bameul deo saewoya
Neol boge doelkka (neol boge doelkka)
Mannage doelkka (mannage doelkka)

Chuun gyeoul kkeuteul jina
Dashi bomnari ol ttaekkaji
Kkot piul ttaekkaji
Geugose jom deo meomulleojwo
Meomulleojwo

Niga byeonhan geonji
(Niga byeonhan geonji)
Animyeon naega byeonhan geonji
(Naega byeonhan geonji)
I sungan heureuneun shiganjocha miwo
Uriga byeonhan geoji mwo
Moduga geureon geoji mwo

Geurae mibda niga
Neon tteonatjiman
Dan harudo neoreul
Ijeun jeogi eopseotji nan
Soljikhi bogo shipeunde
Iman neoreul jiulge
Geuge neol wonmanghagibodan
Deol apeunikka

Shirin neol bureonae bonda
Yeongicheoreom hayan yeongicheoreom
Malloneun jiunda haedo
Sashil nan ajik neol bonaeji mothaneunde

Nunkkochi tteoreojyeoyo
Tto jogeumsshik meoreojyeoyo
Bogo shipda (bogo shipda)
Eolmana gidaryeoya
Tto myeot bameul deo saewoya
Neol boge doelkka (neol boge doelkka)
Mannage doelkka (mannage doelkka)

You know it all
You're my best friend
Achimeun dashi ol geoya
Eotteon eodumdo eotteon gyejeoldo
Yeongweonhal sun eopseunikka

Beotkkochi pinabwayo
I gyeouldo kkeuchi nayo
Bogo shipda (bogo shipda)
Jogeumman gidarimyeon
Myeochil bamman deo saeumyeon
Mannareo galge (mannareo galge)
Derireo galge (derireo galge)

Chuun gyeoul kkeuteul jina
Dashi bomnari ol ttaekkaji
Kkot piul ttaekkaji
Geugose jom deo meomulleojwo
Meomulleojwo." We sang. "Would you look at that, our boys can sing." A voice said. We look up. There is everyone's fiancées, except mine and of course Namjoon's wife, Cordillia. Namjoon smiled. "You sounded great Joonie." Cordilia said before giving Namjoon a peck. I avert my gaze. "What are you girls doing here?" Jimin asked. "(Yn) wanted us." KC said. "Did you write that Taehyung?" Her voice said. I look back and see that (Yn) is standing there. "Yeah." I responded simply. "It's.... Amazing. I had no idea you had a voice like that...." She says. She mumbles something under her breath, but I couldn't quite catch it. I smirked. "If you think that was good, you haven't heard me sing a full song... We have work to do." I said, very aware that all eyes were on us. I lean down to her ear. "You still have to sing more stuff for me. It's only fair after the torture you put me through by leaving." I whisper. I watch her face turn bright red. I pull away. "Do we have a deal? I sing for you, you sing for me?" I asked. She nods. "Alright, let's seal this deal." I muttered before grabbing her hand and kissing her knuckles. I stand up and wink at her. Then return to my normal goofy self. "See you later (Yn)!" I said before ruffling her hair and walking away.

Your POV
I'm gonna be dead by the end of the month aren't I?