Dinner Party

''Camila, c'mon we need to go'' Shawn said to his girlfriend. ''wait'' she opened room doors and his mouth watered as he saw her. ''What'' she asked but he kept staring at her ''is something wrong, i know my boobs are way too small'' she closed doors and said, he finally started talk ''no no hun...you're perfect'' 

She blushed and took his hand in hers. When they walked outside he asks her ''do you want to drive?'' she shocked her head ''these heals are really really high'' he chuckles before he opens door for her. 

When they arrived Camila's sister's house, Shawn took roses from backseat and Camila took vine. 
Camila's sister is four years older than her and she has twins. This dinner is because of she is working as a boss. Her house is really big since her husband has good job as well. 

They both walked to the doors hand in hand. Shawn holding roses and Camila vine. ''Wait'' Camila said to him before she tried to knock 

She stood in front of him and fixed his dark blue butterfly tie. He smiled on her and looked as she did that. Moving his hair from forehead she chuckled softly ''I need a haircut'' 

''no! I like it like this baby'' she pecked his lips and knocked on doors. She stood next to her boyfriend and he moved his hand on her back and it went down. He smirked and she looked at him. Doors opened and there stood Camila's younger sister who is 16. ''Hello handsome and shorty'' Camila rolled her eyes and laughed. 

''hello Sofi'' Shawn said and watched as Camila hugged her. ''Flowers for me Handsome?'' she asked. Camila shocked her head ''no, can you please stop calling him like that'' he looked at his girlfriend ''shorty...why he is handsome'' Camila just took Shawn's hand and walked in house. 

It was full of family members. She walked and shawn followed her still holding her hand. 
She is walked really fast in that heals. ''Jessica!'' She screamed as she saw her sister. Her sister turned around and smiled like crazy when she saw them. ''Mila....Shawn'' she hugged her sister first ''Congrats'' Shawn said and gave her roses. She took it and hugged him. 

They both talked but Camila walked away when she saw her parents. After some time they went to eat. They both sat next to each other and other family members too. 

''Where are the twins'' asked their aunt. Jessica said that they are sleeping. Camila saw something so she asked her sister ''Is that new kitchen?'' Jess nodded her head ''Mila we bought it one month ago'' she said and put fork in her mouth. ''Last time when you were here was a long time ago'' again her older sister spoke. 

Sofi who sat next to them smirked and said ''yeah...i remember when Mila and Shawn had-'' Camila chocked on her food before she finished. Shawn's eyes widened so he took to drink water. ''What they had?'' Camila's dad asked 

''We had..um fight'' she cracked her voice. Sofi waved with her fork and winked on Jessica ''It was childish...it was my fault'' Camila punched Shawn under table to nod. ''Yeah fight'' he blushed slowly. 
Camila's dad nodded his head and watched at Shawn. ''Fight'' Sofi again spoke up. All family watched at Camila and Shawn. 

After that they didn't even look at each other or anyone else. Nor spoke up.

When they finished eating dinner they all stood up. Shawn went to talk with Jess' man, Ethan. And Camila was having fun with Jessica. Sofi tuned on the slow song and there they started to dance. 
Camila watched around and saw shawn drinking vine. ''C'mon dance with me'' he shocked his head ''No?'' she asks again and made plan in her head ''no kisses all week'' 

''week?'' he asked putting glass on the table ''yes'' she seriously said. He got up and walked with camila hand in hand to the small dance floor. She wraps her hands around his neck and his hands are on her hips. ''I hate dancing'' 

''Well baby you'll need to learn for one day what is coming'' she said hoping that he will got the point and he did. 

''You're so beautiful'' he whispered and looked at her, she blush like crazy and she doesn't know how, but he made her feel butterflies when he talks about her. 

''You're hot Handsome'' she shoots back. ''Surprising....your hands are not on my ass'' he smirk softly ''your dad is watching at us'' thats why his hands are on her hips. 

''you chocked so hard'' he joked with her slowly moving on dance floor with his girlfriend ''My dad would kill me if he knew that we had sex that night'' Shawn laughed softly ''i hate that little girl...how she knows'' she looked at him ''i said that you were too loud'' she hits him in shoulder and laughter left her lips. 

Her dad seriously watched at them and shawn saw that ''he's so serious'' 

''Papa....he is just checking don't worry'' she steps closer and their bodies are touching. ''Oh my God, Shawn'' she laughed 

''what'' he said confused ''what is happening down there'' she laughed even more and looked down ''head up your dad is still watching'' 

''what caused that baby'' she moved her head up ''reminder on that night tho'' he whispers in her ear, Camila kissed his jaw then his lips softly and with lust. He kissed back and feeling is always same like the first time. 

When they pulled away she rested her head on his chest hugging him around his torso and slowly moving. His arms are wrapped around her and kissing her hair he sang slowly to her.

When they stopped dancing Jessica took Camila away from Shawn.
They sat down on big sofa, drinking their drinks.
Shawn was called by Camila's father. She saw that and when they made eye contact Camila asked with confused face.

Shawn didn't say anything and he kept following her dad.
They sat on chairs of the kitchen island. And started to talk.

Sofi and Ethan walked downstairs with two little girls in their arms.
Sofi is not for babysitting now, because she take care of them all week.

Ethan held Dua to Camila and she took it in her hands giggling. Zara older twin was in Jessica's hands.

"Hey little princess" Camila kissed her cheek few times. She watched over 9 months old baby's shoulder to see what Shawn is talking with her dad.

Dua pulled her hair what caused her to look at her. "No, not my hair sweety" Dua laughed and everyone looked at them.
Slow giggles escaped Camila's lips when that cute muffin littearly hugged her.

Shawn saw that two. That sweetness and cuteness helped him to smile even harder. His lips were high up.
Her father smiled slowly and he said to Shawn that he can go there.

He left his glass on the island and walked there. "hello two princesses" he sat next to them. "What you two talked about" she asks him. "All positive" he took Dua's hand and rubbed it softly.

Jessica watched them both and smiled because she knew that 'positive things'

"Can I take her" he asks Jessica. She was like 'finally' and Zara even wanted to go in his hands.

"Sunshine" he spoke softly to her. Zara sat in his lap and played with his phone together with him.

The little duo only had fun in their arms. So did older one. They laughed with them because they are the sweetness.
Little Zara made herself up with help by the Shawn. And she pulled his hair.

"Awh, she likes your hair too" Camila giggled

"On her aunt" He left laughter.
-
The night went by so they needed to go. They were asked that they can stay but they decided to go home.

Goodbyes were said and they started the ride home.
"You look so damn cute with kids" he complained her.
"Well you're cuter"

Shawn looked in her eyes and back at the road "I hope I'll see that cuteness by you with kids everyday...one day" she smiles on his words and taking his hand she asks

"About what you and dad talked about"

"Something..."
"Shawn"

"He gave me a word to do something" she looked at him confused and he just kept watching at the road.