Home

"Charlie leave me alone!" Shawn said as he ate his muffin and walked in his room.
His friend sighed and yelled "you don't have life. C'mon man live!" He just heard a slap of the doors.

Shawn looked through his room window. London rain was falling and his mind flew back to his home.
He missed them so much.
Losing contact was the worst thing of the living.
But one more thing when he went back few months ago no one lived in his house nor house next to him.
Where his childhood friend lived and she was for him more than friend.

Charlie kept writing down in notebook something and he heard knock on the doors.
Getting up he sang softly and happily.

He opened doors and there stood small brunette girl, dressed up casual. Her hair wet from rain eyes looked exhausted and sad.

"Hi" Charlie gave her a warm smile.

Camila stood there and as doors opened she saw a tall boy with cut on his eyebrow.
"Is Shawn living here?" She asked almost chock on her words. Tired of searching for him after so much time.

Charlie looked at he and yelled "Shawn someone is here to see you. It's girl!" She wanted to cry. She finally found him.

She didn't hear a voice, but she saw how boy in front of her rolled his eyes.
"Wait a minute" she nodded and he almost closed the doors.

After minute of waiting and hoping this will be the last minute of total hell.
Of missing him and not able to hear him not see him.

Tall figure opened doors. He has changed hair longer, but face sadder.
His eyes lose the light what they had one and half year ago.

He looked down at smaller familiar girl.
"Shawn" she whispered on the edge of crying. Her bag landed on floor, legs started to shake.
"Ca-Camila" doors opened to the end. Charlie turned around as he heard almost crying voice of Shawn.

She stepped closer trying to touch him but she couldn't. His eyes softened and not waiting for her next step he wrapped his arms around her body, crashing it with his own.

Camila's eyes gripped around his shoulders and back, head in his neck.
Now crying she melted his body.
"Oh my God" her warm breath gave him chills as he felt it on his neck.

Shawn's friend watched at them  confused but he melted as he saw girl crying in his hug

Tugging on his soft hair she still sobbed.
As they pulled away from hug she looked at his eyes.
They were full of tears, Camila leaned in and kissed his cheek softly two times.

"I missed you so much" she whispered on his skin smelling him. "I missed you too" his arms ran through her wet soft hair.
_
Camila sat on sofa, her hair now dry eyes still red from crying but she doesn't care at all now.

She looked down at her hands as she waited for Shawn to bring them tea, his friend Charlie watched at her non stop what was awkward.

"Here" her friend sat next to her and handed a cup. She took it and thanked with smile on her face.