I Love You

The room went silent in drop of a second, their breaths were slow and he looked at her eyes so scared, the words he said, came out quickly but it she heard them clearly.

"I love you"

He said, whispered so softly.

Her mouth covered with her hand as she blinked few times "shawn - " she mouthed he didn't even heard her.

He waited for her, say something Camila.

From shock she gulped and she knocked his breath out as she hugged him so tightly whispering "I love you"

-

It's been week since that happened.

Camila was truly in love with that soft looking hot boy, who is carrying and loving. He made her live her life. But last month ago he wasn't all himself.

He stayed mostly quite and didn't talk much but he held her - like he's going to lose her what scared that Cuban girl the most.

"Shawn?" She asked him as they laid down in his bed doing nothing.

"Humm?" He mummbled touching her hair.

"Are you okey?"

"Wh - why are you asking that?" He asked her suspicious "um you are zoning out and -"

"Im fine" he cut her, that got her curious and she moved from his hands to look at him.

"That -" she said "you never cut me, you don't listen to me last week at all" she said totally upset.

"Mila -"

"Don't Mila me-" she said "tell me what's wrong" he moved his eyes from hers and she felt hurt.

"Can't you tell me?" She asked softly reaching for his face, she looked at them they were dull.

He stayed silent his eyes closed carefully "Shawn don't do that to me"

"Do what?" He asked

"Close yourself"

He sighed getting up "I'm fine, I swear"

"You're not!" She almost screamed "you're not my Shawn!"

"I am not so what?" He screamed back "my Shawn loved me!" Her eyes watered "at least he said that!"

He rolled his eyes which hurt her the most "tell me -" he shocked his head "I can't -"

Tears started running down Camilas face as she looked at the person she loves the most running down and becoming a stranger.

"Are you depressed? Are you having suicide thoughts? Are you parents fighting?" She tried to get out of him something, he still didn't look at her "is it me?"

He turned to face her, seeing her eyes all puffy and face red from crying literally made him so small.

"It is me. You said you loved me -" he let out a breath "Camila" he shocked his head, her breath stuck in her throat.

"You didnt mean it -"

"I - I " he tried to say something but he sat down and got his head into his palms gripping his hair harshly.

"Shawn I can't believe - I dont wanna fight - I love you" she said kneeling down.

He looked at her his face full of tears which broke her heart "but if you don't love me - I don't know what im doing here"

"Mila" he just said as she got on her feet "please just -"

"Shawn when you get all together, text me, ill be there"