Like Im Gonna Lose You

3rd person POV:

Camila's face started to soak as she listened to him.
"Camila I don't understand!" She nodded and wiped away the tears.

"I'm sorry" she whispered

He sat down on bed and sighed
"We are literally not seeing each other, can you fight more, for us?!" She kept quiet and sat next to him.

"Shawn I-I am trying, like hard, but I can't go against them" she sobbed

"And you can against me" she sobbed even harder. She looked down resting her head between her palms.

"You were always scared you're going to lose me, but I'm the one who's losing you" he whispered and walked from their room.

Camila's POV:

I held Shawn's hand as we walked down the beach, cool waves touching our feet.

It felt so good, safe, soft and warm.

Slow wind made my hair fly back.

I looked to him and smiled then my gaze moved to sunset. It's so beautiful.

I closed my eyes and felt the chills down my all body.

But then, I didn't feel his hand anymore in surprise I opened my eyes. And now colourful sunset turned into white color. He was no longer there. I tried to search for him, but he's no longer to be seen.

My eyes started to hurt and light was stronger everything went white.
I lost him?

-

I woke up crying and shaking.
It was dream.

Looking on the other side I saw him sleeping peacefully on his back.

I wiped away my tears and sobbed.

"Shawn" I whispered and kissed his jaw. "S-Shawn"

"What's wrong?" He woke up and asked me.

"I had terrible dream, I thought I lost you, oh" I sobbed and hugged him down. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"Nothing happened" I hugged him tight and kissed his face few times. He smiled and closed his eyes again.

While he had his arms wrapped around me I fall asleep on his chest, safety.

-

3rd person POV:

Shawn woke up and Camila wasn't next to him. He sighed and got up.

He confused walked to the doors as he heard music playing.

"Hello?" He smiled as he saw her there swinging her hips at the beat.
"Oh hiii!!" She happily answered and ran to him.

She pecked his lips.
"What a good morning" he said and cupped her cheek.

"You have pancakes" she winked and walked to the kitchen, he followed.
"You're not going to work" she shocked her head. "Nope, I called them and said I'm sick" he grinned, eating his breakfast.

She dressed up while he ate and then she made a plan.
"Do ya know what are we going to do now" she jumped to him. He smiled and just shocked his head.

"We are using our bicycles today!"

He smiled and stood up.
"Then let's go!" She claped her hands and smiled. He looked their house while she took their bicycles out.

"Okey you ready?" She asked and he walked to his bike and sat on it.
"This feels good" she grinned and kissed his cheek.

They rode the bikes down not very busy streets of town Miami. The sun is shining warm. They followed each other and laughed at things what they did.
They felt free like children.