Father's day

Shawn woke up at 5am, leaving his wife laying there, sleeping peacefully hugging his empty sheets. He sighed and went in bathroom where he quickly got ready and then he went back in the room. 

''Hi!'' Camila whispered, he grinned ''leaving?'' he nodded and walked to her side. Her eyes are sleepy and tired. Shawn sat down next to her.
''I am sorry'' he whispered, she took his hand and kissed it ''I'll be back home at 6pm'' she smiled and nodded. 

He moved down and kissed her in the lips ''mmm'' she moaned 

''Tell our boy that I love him, so much'' he said against her lips, she kissed him again.

Shawn is working as CEO, he is being busy very lately and he can't find much time for his 3 years old boy and wife. She understands but mini Shawn doesn't and he is kinda mad on him. 

''I will'' 

''I love you Camila'' 

''I love you too, Shawn''

-

''MOOMMMYY!'' Liam ran from his bedroom to his mother what was cooking lunch. 

''Yes, baby?'' she turned around and saw her small boy with teddy bear in his hands. 

''When is daddy coming back?'' she sighed and knelt down ''He is back tonight baby'' he sighed ''you know that daddy loves you the most right?'' she asked and ran a hand across his cheek. He nodded and squeezed his stuffed toy. 

''I love him too'' she smiled and kissed his forehead. 

He kissed the toy what his father gave to him when he celebrated his 2nd birthday.
''Liam?'' 

''huh?'' 

Camila asked him ''do you want to make your daddy happy?'' Liam grinned widely and he nodded his head. 

''We are going to make him happy'' Camila bit her lip and took boy in her hands. 

''Well today is father's day, and he is daddy to you'' she looked at him ''we should make his fav things...like muffins, get his guitar from closet'' Liam was smiling and playing with Camila's hands. 

''You should draw him something''

''YES!'' Liam clapped with his hands and hugged his mum. ''Okey, go in your room and give your best buddy'' 

-

Camila called Shawn as she finished making a picture frame 

''hello?'' she heard him saying ''hi!'' she smiled 

''What's up?'' he asked, she mumbled ''um, nothing, just finished something. You, tired?'' he sighed on the other line ''I just can't wait to be home'' she moved to Liam's bedroom finding him sleeping.

''Where's Liam?'' 

''He is sleeping in his room'' she walked in and took a paper what was laying next to him ''he must be very tired, I gave him one BIG job to do'' shawn laughed ''what?'' 

''Something very difficult but he gave his best'' 

''i want to know whats that, but I need to go, see you soon''

''bye'' she closed doors behind her and went in the kitchen, she put the muffins out of the oven and her finger touched the burning spot. 

''Owh!'' 

''mum'' she put her finger in the mouth and saw Liam rubbing his eyes ''It is nothing'' she closed the oven with her leg and looked at the clock 

''Daddy will be home soon, son. Let's change'' she took his hand and led him into her bedroom. 

''What are you going to give him?'' young boy asked ''um, something really small, but it will make him so happy'' 

''what's that?'' she shocked her head ''I can't tell you what's that, yet, hun'' she kissed him in the head. 

-

''I am home!'' Shawn said loudly and saw no one in the living room, he went into the kitchen and lights were off. 

''hello?'' he turned the lights on and then ''SURPRISE!'' Camila and Liam screamed, he smiled as they jumped behind the island table. 

''What's this?'' he asked as he saw muffins, snacks on the table ''HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY!!!'' Liam walked to him and hugged his leg looking up. 

''Owh, bud thanks'' he picked him up and kissed his cheek, leaving lips there longer smelling him. ''I missed you a lot'' he kissed his head and looked at Camila. She was smiling and looking at them ''and I missed you too'' he opened his other hand and Camila went in his hand, hugging both of them. 

''I love you both'' he said 

''we love you too daddy'' 

''Liam why don't you give him your present?'' Camila asked him softly, Liam nodded and ran into his room, Leaving them alone 

''Happy father's day, perfect daddy'' Camila smirked and he pinned her onto the kitchen table. 

''Thank you mommy'' he cupped her head and kissed her fully on the lips, she kissed back and massaged his hair. His tongue explored her mouth and his hand gripped her ass ''stop, you're turning me on'' she said against his lips. 

''really??'' he smirked 

Small steps were heard and they backed off. 

''Here daddyy'' he handed him a paper and Shawn took it. 

Shawn smiled and looked at the ART. 

''That's you and mommy, there'' he showed at the paper, shawn nodded ''here is me, hugging you both'' Camila looked at it same 

''what's this moon and the heart?'' Shawn asked 

''Mum always says 'I love you to the moon and back' that's my love for you, becawse i lowe you'' He opened his arms and Shawn took him ''I love you so much buddy, and your mum'' he exhaled. 

Camila left the kitchen ''Where are you going?'' 

''will be back soon, go into the living room'' 

-

Camila turned back holding her hands behind her back, she saw them on the couch playing with something. 

''I am back'' Shawn smiled as he saw her. 

She sat next to him and Liam sat between them. 

She exhaled and closed her eyes ''what's wrong?'' he asked, she smiled and opened her eyes again. 

''Happy father's day'' she handed him picture frame and he took it. 

He looked at it confuse, he saw in there staple for clothes.

One big, on the left. Small, on the right. And in the middle is medium one with the smallest staple in it. 

She bit her lip and waited for his reaction. In split second he smiled widely and her eyes started to water. 

''You -re'' she nodded her head and as she closed her eyes few tears fell down. 

''Oh my God, you are pregnant'' he felt butterflies in his stomach ''Liam, you're going to have brother or sister'' his eyes lighten ''YES!'' 

Shawn moved to Camila and hugged her. 
''ah'' she let out breath. 

He wiped away her tears ''I am going to be dad again! and you're going to be mum for 2nd time'' 

She nodded, he took her face in his palms softly and carefully, Shawn kissed her on the lips closing his eyes. 

''ew'' Liam covered his eyes with his small hand. Both of them smiled in kiss. 

When they pulled away Shawn replaced his boy onto his lap, Camila moved to one side and he wrapped a hand around her reaching for her stomach. He hugged them and rubbed her belly. 

''I love you, Liam'' he kissed his temple

 He turned to Camila and said ''And I love you two'' he kissed her cheek as she rested  on his shoulder putting her hand on top of his.