BamLisa

"Bambam, come drink more!" Jackson passed him a glass.
"I can't. I am driving home." Bambam protested.
"You can take a taxi. Don't be a party-pooper! It's my birthday." Jackson hissed.
"Fine I will take one shot." Bambam gave in seeing it was Jackson's birthday after all.
"Thanks my boy. Go enjoy the party I need to go to other guests." Jackson went off.
                                      Lisa
                            Answer or Reject
"It should be important right? Since she is calling this late." Bambam thought before accepting the call.

"Hello Lisa, yes?"
"... I ..."
"Are you okay Lisa? Why are you crying? Where are you?"
"I... I am at Han River."
"Are you okay?"
"Can... you... come here?"
"Okay I will be there soon."

"I am sorry Jackson I've got to go, someone needs my help urgently. I am really sorry I will makeup for it soon." Bambam told Jackson before rushing off.
While driving his car he thought of many scenarios of what had happened to Lisa.
He was worried as she had never called him at this late at night crying probably shaking uncontrollably too.
He drove even faster to get to Han River when he had reached there he parked his car quickly before running.
Until he heard someone sobbing he knew at once it was Lisa.
"Lisa?" Bambam mumbled.
Lisa turned over to see Bambam and threw herself over him, hugged him tightly like there's no tomorrow.
"Are you okay? What happened to you?" Bambam asked as he wiped off the tears on her cheeks.
"I don't know. I am so tired and stressed. Maybe being a celebrity wasn't suit for me." Lisa confessed while sobbing.
"No don't say that! Your fans and family are rooting for you constantly, you have had never disappointed them in any point in your life." Bambam comforted her while putting her head in his chest.
"You don't get how I feel you see. Your company is so nice and all. Everyone in your company gets comeback frequently while me? Once a year or sometimes twice a year if we are lucky. We went on hiatus for 1 and a half year. You don't know how sad is it to see your friends getting comebacks, new songs, new albums while all you have is a magazine cover. Do you get how I feel? No. I feel like I am jobless. I know Unnies all cry at night as I heard it before they just don't say it loud. It's pointless to say it. They always say it is not easy to make an album but we have already recorded countless of songs if they take so long might as well make me a trainee again. At least that would make myself feel better." Lisa cried harder as she revealed her true feelings. Bambam knew she must have been so hurt as she never really showed her emotions to anyone.
"It's okay Lisa. I may not have experience on that but at least you have got Perfect-All-Kill and many Bonsangs right? Your fans will always be there for me, as well as me. I will always root for you no matter what." Bambam confessed.
"Really? I am really glad that you came. I thought... I thought you would not come." Lisa's mouth casted a smile finally.
"Of course I would come, you are very important to me you see? Our 20 years of friendship, remember when I was younger I said I wanted to marry you in the future and you agreed to it. Those days." Bambam smiled brightly reminiscing the past.
"Then if I say what about now we make it true? Would you agree to it?" Lisa looked up to face Bambam.
He was broking out in cold sweat, what a nerve-wrecking moment.
Did he still like her? Why did he came so quickly even though it was his best buddy's birthday? He was confused with his feelings.
Lisa looked down upon the grass and said, "I am joking. I know it was just a lie in the past."
"No, I think I like you. No, I like you. I wouldn't need to think about it." Bambam beamed.
"Really?" Lisa looked up suddenly looking really cheerful.
"Yes." Bambam nodded his head.
"So we are an item? Are we?" Lisa asked brightly.
"Yes, you Lalisa is my girlfriend now." Bambam shrugged before grabbing her and spinning her around in his arms.

Epilogue

"Wait, don't your company have a dating ban?" Bambam looked at Lisa.
"Who cares? Besides, it is my sixth year now. If he have any problem what can he do? He can't do anything, since the company doesn't give me any work then I can date whoever I want since I have so much free time right?" Lisa grunted.
"You rebel." Bambam joked.
"So do you want me to break up with you now? This moment." Lisa stared at him.
"No! I am just joking." Bambam kissed her on her forehead.
Lisa smiled and put a peck on his lips.
"Promise me something." Bambam said in a serious tone.
"What?" Lisa answered.
"Don't ever come out in the middle of the night, it's dangerous. And if you have any problems I am just 10 numbers away." He winked.
"Okay, I promise. Now you have to promise me not to flirt with anyone, I know where you came from just now." Lisa glared at him.
"I was at Jackson's birthday okay?" Bambam confessed.
"Okay fine." Lisa defeated.
Bambam held her hands tightly while sending her home.
"Good night, see you soon." Bambam said.
"Goodnight baby." Lisa laughed before kissing his cheeks and ran off feeling embarrassed.
"Wow, Lalisa. I saw what you did down there." Jisoo smirked.
"What." Lisa putted her bag down and laid on the sofa.
"You kissing Bambam, I am not blind you know." Jisoo laughed.
"Of course I know you are not. Not to mention, don't think I don't know what is going on between you and Jinyoung oppa." Lisa smirked.
"Who are you to call him oppa. Shut your damn mouth." She joked.
"I am going to message Jinyoung oppa now." Lisa teased her.
"Do you dare to?" Jisoo glared at her.
"You are so cute Unnie! But I am going to sleep now I am very tired. Goodnight." Lisa hugged Jisoo tightly before biding goodbye to her.
"Have a nice sleep and dream of your Bambam." Jisoo said before walking into her room.
"What a wonderful day, 28 March. I will always remember this date." Lisa thought to herself before dozing off.