BobYeon

"You have a crush?" Jisoo exclaimed.
"Yea, is it really that surprising? What's with the surprising looks on both of you?" Nayeon retorted.
"No I am just shocked. Who is your crush then?" Jennie asked.
"Bobby." Nayeon replied.
Jisoo and Jennie looked at each other and their jaws was dropped drastically.
"Erm, you know he has a reputation right?" Jisoo whispered.
"I know. But he's hot and cute, I could not resist." Nayeon slammed her head against the table.
"I heard he likes Jeongyeon and Lisa. I mean that's what I heard from the rumours. I could help you ask since I am in the same rap class as him later." Jennie suggested.
"Okay then, I mean there's no harm right on asking who he likes." Nayeon raised her head again.
-
"Hey Bobby!" Jisoo called out to whom Bobby turned around.
"Yes?" Bobby said coldly.
"Just wondering if you have a girlfriend?" Jisoo asked.
"As of now, no. Why you wanna date me?" He laughed.
"No I am asking for someone, certainly wouldn't fall for a person like you I can assure you that for sure." Jisoo said as she walked away.
-
"Oh Bobby, can I ask if you like anyone in this school?" Jennie asked.
"Why do you and your friend ask me that? Am I that popular, I mean well I sure am but why do you need to prick into my private life?" Bobby snapped.
"Erm chill, I was just asking why did you need to get all worked up and stuff — I am glad my boyfriend isn't someone like you." Jennie hissed.
"For your information I won't even like you in the first place and no I do not like any single soul in this school. Gosh leave me alone." Bobby rolled his eyes and left.
"He is such a bitch." Jennie thought to herself.
-
"I swear Nayeon he has got issues you should stop liking him besides he said he don't like anyone in this school. There are so many people better than him. He's got anger management issues. He got all angry and worked up because I asked him if he likes anyone, crazy isn't he?" Jennie revealed everything and her face was red with fury.
"Oh Jennie, I am sorry and chill a bit please?" Nayeon felt sorry.
"It is not your fault! It is that ass hole's fault." Jennie told her.
"Hey! Oh yes Nayeon I asked him he's got no girl friend as of now! Go for it." Jisoo encouraged her only to see Jennie's face.
"What happened?" Jisoo asked.
"Don't mention about that guy, please." Jennie said as she explained everything.
"What, he told me things like why did I want to know and as if I wanted to date him I just walked away and ensured him I wouldn't date someone like this." Jisoo was in a bit of shock.
"Then I guess you should give up on him." Jisoo said to Nayeon who was listening to their tales attentively.
"I shouldn't, I mean I had not even tried yet." Nayeon told them who just glared at her.
"Fine, try it at your own risk." Jennie told her to be careful as Bobby was a cunning guy.
-
"I will be changing your seats today. Listen up! Jisoo will be sitting with Jinyoung, Jennie Jaebum, Chaeyoung Yugyeom, Chaeyoung Youngjae, Nayeon Bobby, Lisa Bambam, Momo Jackson, the rest you can find your own seats accordingly." Ms Kim announced abruptly.
"Oh my, why am I sitting with Bobby?" Nayeon pondered.
"Er hi? I am Nayeon in case you do not know me." Nayeon introduced herself to her new table mate.
"I am Bobby, I know you know me for I am so popular and famous for my looks." Bobby said earning a glare from Jennie who was sitting a table beside Bobby.
"Haha you are humorous , aren't you?" Jennie laughed sarcastically and Bobby ignored her remark.
"Why did she want to change our seats with no reason?" Nayeon asked Bobby as if he would know.
"Beats me too, maybe we are talking too much?" Bobby replied.
"Today's topic is Factorising of Algebra of Special Product." Ms Kim had started teaching Math, a subject Nayeon loved and Bobby hates.
"What the heck is she saying? Forget it, I am going to sleep." Bobby grumbled.
"No, hey! Wake up! I am willing to teach you if you would like. This topic is easy game, come." Nayeon told Bobby who was about to fall asleep.
"It isn't that easy what are you talking about. Are you in your right mind? Oh right your friend's Jisoo, the top student in our cohort yearly without fail no doubt you are smart too." Bobby yawned.
"She is no doubt smart but I am not as smart as her. She is unbeatable, seriously." Nayeon muttered.
"She is pretty too." Bobby said which startled Nayeon.
"Does he likes Jisoo?" Nayeon felt a pang of jealousy in her but it definitely wasn't Jisoo fault and Jisoo is indeed really pretty.
"Of course." Nayeon stammered upon her words.
"Are you two done talking?" Ms Kim yelled across the room staring at Bobby and Nayeon.
"I changed seats because you guys are talking so much in your previous now you two are talking so much in my lesson!" Ms Kim snapped.
"Sorry." Nayeon said in which Ms Kim accepted her apology and continued with her lesson giving up on Bobby.
"Why did you apologise for?" Bobby asked later after Ms Kim left.
"Because I had talked in class interrupting her lesson? Was that not obvious?" Nayeon said calmly.
"How was it your fault?" Bobby asked sincerely.
"Forget it, I need to go now." Nayeon felt that if she had stay any longer she would have confess because he was so charming.
-
"I think you are really pretty too." Bobby told Nayeon.
Her heart palpitated even faster, no words could describe how she felt at that moment.
Was that how he confess? Nayeon felt confused what was that supposed to meant.
"What do you mean by that? Thanks anyway." She winked at him playfully.
"What I am saying is that you are really pretty and I think I kind of like you." Bobby muttered but still loud enough for Nayeon to hear.
Did she heard it wrongly? Her crush confessing to her, was it a joke?
"Is it an April's Fool joke?" Nayeon covered her head with her hands.
Bobby had just started to walk away when Nayeon pulled him back.
"Actually, I like you too. I was the one who asked Jisoo and Jennie to ask you. I mean I thought you would like Jisoo since you guys did a project together and you said she's pretty." Nayeon said nervously.
"Will you be my girlfriend? I am quite new to this kind of thing, I mean it may seems like I had a lot of flings but you are my first girlfriend and that is very important." Bobby muttered nervously.
"Well, sure. I mean you are my first boyfriend as well." Nayeon tried hard to be a try-hard but she failed terribly as she couldn't resist Bobby's charms.

- fin -