JackMo

Jackson is everyone's best friend in school, having a wide range of friends spectrum, popular, killer visuals and good at dancing that often attracts a lot of girls but he never once like a girl.
-
"Hey, what's your name? I am Jackson! Are you new? I've never see you before." Jackson asked.
"Yeah, I am Momo Hirai from Japan, a transfer student." Momo replied earnestly.
"See you around school! If you ever need a friend to help you around, find me! For now I need to head to my class if not I will be standing outside the class for hours!" Jackson yelled while running for his next class.
Momo giggled.
"Oh my, he's so cute, isn't he?" Momo thought to himself.
Momo walked into her new class, seeing a sea of nameless faces just put her to sleep.
"Hello, what's your name? I am Nayeon, she's Jeongyeon, Jisoo,Jennie,Lisa,Rosé,Mina,Sana,Jihyo!" Nayeon said while pointing to them.
"I am Momo Hirai from Japan, a transfer student. Nice to meet you!" Momo introduced herself.
"Actually we are in different clique but you can join us during lunch! Jisoo, Jennie , Rosé and Lisa is from the same clique." Nayeon said.
Momo nodded her head and went with Nayeon.
"Hey girl, I forget your name sorry haha but hey how's life?" Jackson waved.
"Momo. Great I've made friends with Nayeon and Jisoo's squad. Who are your friends?" She asked nonchalantly.
"I have a lot of friends but closest would be Mark, Jinyoung, Jaebum, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom." He replied.
"Ah, I have no idea who they are." She said before both of them started laughing.
"Let's exchange numbers!" Jackson initiated.
Momo nodded before giving Jackson her phone.
Their friendship blossom along the way, Momo and Jackson knew each other inside out, things were starting to look good for their friendship.
"Momo, what are you doing? Who are you texting nowadays?" Nayeon glanced over at her phone.
"Jackson, the guy from our class." She replied earnestly.
"Ah that guy, I know him. Why do you like him? I think a few girls are interested in him as well just so you know." Nayeon said nonchalantly.
"What? No I am not, he's pretty interesting isn't he? Anyways who's interested in him?" She asked earnestly.
"Be careful, he seems to be a player. I know Rosé and Dahyun are pretty close to him as well, as of whether they really do like him I am not sure either of them have spoken about this before." She warned her.
Momo thank her and quickly changed the subject.
-
Momo was strolling to the canteen for recess before she saw him, talking and laughing with the girls.
"Shut up, you are so annoying gosh. What I do in my past life to have you in my life." Rosé playfully hit his shoulder. He just shrugged it off before heading to the canteen with her.
"Was Nayeon right?" Momo thought to herself silently.
"Hey Momo!" Dahyun exclaimed.
Momo had a shock and jumped on the spot.
"Can you not scare me Kim Dahyun!" She scolded her.
"I was just kidding." Dahyun laughed.
"Can I ask you something?" Momo asked.
"Ya what?" said Dahyun.
"Do you like Jackson?" Momo asked nervous as timid as a mouse.
"Hell no! He's annoying and noisy!" She grunted.
"Why? Do you have a thing for him?" she continued.
"No!" She tried her best to not let the cat out of the bag however it failed.
"I know you do." Dahyun said seriously.
"Step up your game and confess if you really do."
" I won't, he will never like me. You see his got so many friends, be it girls or guys he won't." Momo told her.
"Good luck anyways, got to go." Dahyun waved.
-
"Hey Momo!" Jackson shouted.
"Er, Hi Jackson." Momo words trembled.
"Why are you so nervous though? Wanna hang out today?" Jackson laughed.
"No I am not free today, sorry. Got to go!" Momo ran away.
"Why is she so weird today?" Jackson thought to himself before leaving.
-
Jackson was talking to Rosé beside the lockers after school and was laughing while talking. Someone stole a glance and started walking away. It was Momo.
"Chaeyoung can you help me?" Jackson pleaded.
"What do you want? Better not be something illegal." She replied.
"There's someone that I kind of like but I feel she hates me, she keeps avoiding me nowadays?" Jackson asked being confused.
"Ah, it's either she hates you or she likes you. Observe her actions or you can straight up ask her you know?" Rosé said.
"Okay thanks Pasta, got to go now!" Jackson beamed.
Rosé waved her hand and walked towards the lecture hall.
-
"Jackson-ah, you are so lucky. There's so many girls that likes you and recently there's even one!" Nayeon told him.
"Who is it?" Jackson asked curiously.
"I don't know?" Nayeon gave a confused look and walked away.
-
Momo and Jackson's friendship continued being stronger than ever. Both of them likes each other but neither of them had the courage to confess, afraid of their fragile heart being crushed to pieces. It went on and on.
One day, Jackson slipped a slip of paper into Momo's bag.
"Dear Momo, you are honestly so perfect to me. I like you so much, I don't have the courage to confess but I wish you all the best & this shall be my first and last letter to you before we graduate."
"What is this...? I am so creeped out right now." Momo ran home.
-
This was the day that they graduated.
"Congratulation! You've survived school for such a long time." Jackson congratulate Momo.
"You too, I wish the best in your future endeavours." Momo wished him as she smiled.
A part of her was feeling so down that day but another part was feeling good that she had finally graduated.
Graduating means she won't be seeing Jackson anytime soon, everything was coming to an end.
Since neither of them had plucked the courage to come forward, their unspoken thoughts were kept in themselves forever.
-
Author's notes:
I am sorry, I am not a shipper of JackMo so I do not know much of their interactions and also most of my stories are happy ending I wanted something special so yup! Do request some more couples from TWICE, BLACKPINK, iKon and GOT7 I will try. New stories are coming up so stay tuned 💕