Masked Singer Part 2; Prinxiety

Virgil's P.O.V

"Virgil is!-" I cut Princey off by pressing my lips forcefully to his.
"-Mmf!..Mm~" is the noise he makes then moans. He kisses back but I pull away smirking. "AHHHHHH! IT DOES EXIST!!!" Thomas and Patton squeal happily. "As I was trying to say, Virgil i-" I did the same thing,
"Mm~" Princey moans again in the kiss. He kisses back and I allow it this time, but soon he starts to walk forward during the kiss making me walk back and he makes me fall back onto the couch. He kisses me more aggressively but I pull away and flip us so he stays sitting on the couch as I stand with my arms crossed looking at him angrily. "Now shut the fuck up and don't say anything!" I yell at him.
"And why should I listen to you!" He replies. "Because I gave you what you wanted! Plus!-" I pointed at my neck.
"-You gave me these without my consent!" I retort. "Don't care. Virgil is!-" I attempt to cut him off but he prevents me from doing so by pulling me down onto the couch and he sits on top of me, straddling my hips. "-V. Dark Knight!" He finishes and the others gasp. I hide myself in my hoodie out of embarrassment because Princey told them my secret.
"Virgil, is this true?" Patton asks but Princey answers for me. "Oh believe me, it is. I have a video of him singing when I snuck into his room."
He shows them some of the video.
Le Vid:
You so fuckin' precious when you smile
Hit it from the back and drive you wild
Boy, I lose myself up in those eyes
I just had to let you know you're mine
Hands on your body, I don't wanna waste no time
"He really is V. Dark Knight! Why didn't y-" I cut Thomas off.
"THANKS A LOT ROMAN!" I yell angrily as there are tears rolling down my cheeks. I push Princey off of me and storm off to my room and shut the door harshly, locking it.

Roman's P.O.V

"He really is V. Dark Knight! Why didn't y-" Virgil cuts Thomas off and yells at me. "THANKS A LOT ROMAN!" I wince at the use of my real name and I see he is crying and he pushes me off of him and rushes out of the room to his. We hear him shut his bedroom door as the sound echoed throughout the house and I flinch shutting my eyes at the noise. I sigh in regret. "Wow. He used your real name." Logan comments. "Yeah. I heard it obviously." I say angry with myself. "Why is he so mad because of what you told us?" Logan asks.
"Ugh.. Because he didn't even tell me this information. He was hiding it from us and I can see he wanted it to be a secret." I respond. "Then how come you know and he wasn't upset at first?" Patton asked. "Because I found out by sneaking into his room and I told Virgil that I wouldn't tell you guys if he..kissed me..." I mumbled the last part so they couldn't hear it. "If he what?" Thomas asked confused. "..kissed me..." I mumble once again.
"What?" They all say in unison still confused. "I said I wouldn't tell you guys if he kissed me!" I yell out then look away embarrassed and my face flushed red. "Is that why he had hi- I mean love bites on his neck?"Logan asks and I nod shyly. "Then we should go to his room with you so we can say we accept him and YOU should apologize." Patton said. "I'm not gonna apologize and hurt my digni-ow!" I yelp when Patton yanks me down the hall by the ear to Virgil's room with the other two following behind. Patton knocks on the door.
"..Go away..." Virgil's voice cracks.
I sigh as Patton points to the door.
"Virgil..It's me, Roman." I say
"Leave me alone...you're the last person I wanna see.." he says. 'ouch'
"Virgil please open the door." I say desperately. I hear a heavy sigh then foot steps coming to the door.
"What do you w-HOLY SHIT!?!" he yelps the last part as he slips and nearly falls but I catch him. He looks at me then looks away blushing. He pulls away and stares at the floor.
"What do you want Princey...?" he says coldly. "I came to apologize...I'm really sorry I told them, I just don't understand why you hid this from us..." I respond and apologize.
"I forgive you...and the reason why I hid this from you guys is because...I was afraid...." he says sheepishly.
'What?' "But..Why would you be afraid?" I question softly. "Because I thought I would be looked at differently and  was afraid to be a disappointment because of my appearance..." he finishes. 'Poor Virgil'
I pull him into a tight hug, shocking him but he soon hugs back. I pull back to face him then I kiss him sweetly.
He soon melts into the kiss and wraps his arms around my neck and I hold his waist. "..DONTSQUEALDONTSQUEAL
DONT-I CANT AHHHHHHH SO CUTTTEHJDSHJFFBR!!!" Patton squeals happily. After we pull away Virgil turns his attention to the others.
"Also why are you guys here?"
He asks curiously. Thomas steps up
"Because we wanted to say that it's okay, we accept you any way you are." Thomas answers and Virgil gives a small smile. "Thanks guys...-" Virgil says. "-as for you." Virgil says and pulls me in his room by my sash and shuts the door.

Thomas's P.O.V

"Thanks guys...-" Virgil says giving us a small smile which we return with a smile as well. "-as for you." Virgil says and grabs Roman by the sash pulling him into his room and shutting the door. "Why did h-" Logan was cut off. "What t- mmf!....Mm~" we hear Roman say then moan. Logan grabs Patton and I, by the wrists and pulls us out of the hall way. "NOPE! YOU TWO ARE TOO INNOCENT!"

Virgil's P.O.V

"What t- mmf!....Mm~" Princey says then moans into the kiss. I bite his bottom lip softly and he obliged.
He parts his lips as I slip my tongue into his mouth and suck on his tongue.
"Mmf~" he moans. Once I pull away my teeth graze his ear. "I have one question for you Roman~" I whisper seductively in his ear then lean down to his neck, suck and bite down at his skin. "Ngh~ A-And what is it~" He moans out quietly.I pull away and lick up his neck. "You said before that you love me. Is that true~?" I whisper in his ear once again then go back to biting and sucking at his skin.
"Ngh~ Y-Yes it is true~" He moans
out. I pull back for a second.
"Prove it." I say smirking and he pins me to the wall and kisses me aggressively and I kiss back with as much force. "Mmf~ Mm~" I moan into the kiss. Once he pulls away he starts to unzip my hoodie and I place my leg in between his and raise my knee to his area causing him to grunt.

His face starts to heat up and I begin to chuckle

His face starts to heat up and I begin to chuckle. "What are you laughing at Hot Topic?" he says smugly "Aww, you think I'm hot~" I say grabbing his sash and pulling him close then rubbing my knee against his area.
"Ngh~" he grunts out a moan.
"I lied, I have another question for you." I say as I start walking forward making him walk backwards and fall against my bed. I climb up on him and straddle his hips. I kiss him roughly causing him to moan in the kiss.
Once I pull away I say. "Are you gonna be my boyfriend or what?"
He kisses me sweetly and tilts his head deepening the kiss making me moan. Once he pulls away he says.
"Does that answer your question?"
"Yes." I say and push him against the pillows. Lets just say...We had some fun....