Drunk Love; Logicality

(Smut Chapter b/c I said so! FITE MEH SCRUB!!)

Patton's P.O.V

Usually we wouldn't do this but...We went out to a bar...The only sides I know that drink alcoholic beverages are Roman and Logan. Once we arrive there Virgil immediately clings to the closest person which is Roman. Roman looks at him smugly making Virgil growl "I don't like big crowds.."
Virgil explains looking over the groups of people kissing and dancing.
"Logan!" Roman calls. "What is it that you so desire Roman?" Logan says straightening his glasses. "Wanna see who can take the most shots?" Roman asks smugly. "Oh you're on!" Logan says as they rush to the bartender and sit on the stools. I go to sit next to Logan while Virgil is already sitting next to Roman clinging to him for dear life. Both 22 shots in and Logan takes one more shot and finishes. "Fuck it..I'm done.Can I get a beer?" his voice slurs after 23 shots and Roman finished at 22. "God dammit! I was so close!" Roman slurs aswell. "Come on Hot Topic! Try taking a shot of whiskey!" Roman encourages. Virgil shakes his head. "N-No thanks Princey." he tells him. "Awe come on! Just one!" Roman slurs handing the shot of whiskey to Virgil. "Fine!" Virgil sniffs it and flinches at the strong aroma. He shuts his eyes and quickly swallows the alcoholic liquid.
"Ugh..That burns! But it did have a good tange to it." Virgil commented.
"Try a beer it's burns less." Roman slurs calling the bartender. "Get me 2 Corona's please with limes." Roman tells the bartender and they hand him both beers with a lime on the top with a little bit of salt. "What's the lime for?" Virgil questions as Roman squeezes the lime liquid into the beer.
"It tastes better that way." Roman slurs as he chugs down the beverage. Virgil did the same. "Mm..It's kinda bitter but in a good way." Virgil's says as the bartender hands him another beer. "Hey Patton?" Logan slurs. "Hm?" I hum letting him know I'm listening.
He tips his beer to me "Would you like a  sip?" he slurs and I shake my head. "Sorry Logan, but I don't drink."
I say as I scratch the back of my neck nervously. "Come on! Virgil doesn't drink but look at him now." Logan encourages. "Alright...I guess one sip couldn't hurt..." I tell myself and take Logan's beer in hand, I take a sip and it tastes...good? I take another sip making Logan chuckle and I blush, forgetting that it was his beer and was on his lips..."S-Sorry.." I giggle nervously about to hand the beer back to him. "It's fine." he slurs and receives another beer from the bartender. I finish Logan's drink and I feel a bit woosy. "This drink makes my head spin..." I slur a bit. "You're nearly drunk." Logan slurs but explains and hands me another beer. I finish it quickly and now it feels like the room is spinning. I look over at Roman and Virgil and see Virgil in Roman's lap, his legs wrapped around Roman's waist as they makeout.
"Maybe we should go home now..."
I slur as I begin to stand but I start to fall clumsily. I squeeze my eyes shut, prepared for impact but feel a pair of strong arms catch me. "Be careful." Logan slurs "I don't want you to hurt your beautiful but fragile body." Logan says seductively and my cheeks darken. "I-I'll be more careful next time.." I say quietly looking away as I stand back up. "Uhm..Sorry to interrupt you Roman and Virgil but it's time to go..." I tell the two sides that are making out. Virgil pushes away with a grin. "Alright." Virgil slurs as he stands making Roman groan in annoyance. "Ugh..Fine. But we're not done." Roman slurs and we make our way out the bar and call an uber or something. Once the uber arrives, we all jump in the back and give the address. I shut the blinds on the back so the driver can't see us. Roman grins as he unbuckles Virgil's seatbelt "What the f-WOAH!" Virgil slurs as Roman pulls him into his lap. "heeyyy I wasss sittin" Virgil slurs causing Roman to chuckle. Aaannd...back to making out with one another...I bet they will be embarrassed in the morning. "Hey Patton?" Logan slurs.
"Hmm?" I hum and turn my head towards him then..he kisses me...WAIT OML LOGAN KISSED ME?! I hesitate to kiss back but I do so after a second or two. I wonder if he's only kissing me because he's drunk, but aren't I drunk too? My words slur when I speak. Wait..when sides are under any influence of alcohol or other liquids, they are aware of what there actions are. Including what they do or say..Wow I sounded like Logan and this kiss is lasting a reaaall long time. He bites my bottom lip for entry and now...I'm getting nervous about this...."Here's your destination." says the uber driver and I take that as an excuse to deny entry. I pay and step out with the others and I unlock the door and Virgil heads to Princeys room as Princey follows watching every teasing sway of Virgil's hips. "Yep...They'll be embarrassed in the morning." I slur with a sigh. A pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind and I tense just a little. I wrap my arms around Logans neck as I lean my back against his chest and I sigh in content.
Hmm...I wonder why you kissed me...
"Well if you answer a few questions of mine I'll tell you why." Logan slurs
"Wait...did I say that outloud..?" I ask shyly and he nods. "Well will you answer my questions?" I hesitate for a moment. "Okay..." I tell him and he grins. "Did you like it~?" he says smirking. I tilt my head in confusion.
"Like what?" I asked confused.
"The kiss." he says as I start to blush red. I nod shyly as I face a different direction to hide my blush. "Then...-"
Logan steps foward and caresses my cheek to make me face him. "-Can I kiss you?" he asks softly. I don't answer but respond by grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him closer for a kiss. His eyes widen in surprise as he immediately kisses back a second after. He lifts my leg signalling me to jump up and I do so and wrap my legs around his waist as we continue to kiss. He brings me against a wall and we kiss slowly, savoring every feeling and detail.
My hands tangle in his hair as he starts to kiss me rougher. He tugs at my bottom lip with his teeth and I deny entry making him growl huskily. He gropes my ass and I gasp and he takes that as an opportunity to slip in. I moan into the kiss and I pull at his tie and yank it from his neck. As we kiss intensely, I tug off his shirt and we separate before I pull it off of him.
Once it's off, we go back to kissing one another as I get the feel of his bare chest against my clothed one. He mumbles against my lips. "You have too much clothing on..." and as soon as he finishes his sentence, he immediately removes my shirt from my body. I slowly push him back. With a smirk on my face, I walk foward slowly and he walks back and falls against the couch. I sit in his lap and pull him foward into a kiss. He pushes me to lay down onto the couch.
He lays down on me and grinds against me. "Ngh~ Logan...Mm~"
I moan as he speeds up.
"Not here~ Ngh~" I moan out and he stops. "My bedroom or yours?" he asks. "Which ever is closer..." I sigh quietly. "My room it is." he says as he stands pulling me to my feet as he carries me bridal style to his room.
He lays me on the bed and immediately is back on top of me. Well Damn I'm definitely sober now. He unbuckles my belt and removes it from my waist and places his hand on my groin area and looks up at me. I hesitate for a second before nodding and he continued to remove my jeans, leaving me in boxers. I tangle my hands in his hair, pull him foward into a rough and passionate kiss. We both breathe out a soft moan. I tug at his belt and manage to remove it and start to undo his pants and pull them off of his body. I can feel Logan through his boxers and I can tell he's just as hard as I am. Logan has already gained dominance and he starts kissing from my lips, down my neck, chest, occasionally leaving a few hickeys.
Once he's at my waist, he starts to pull down my boxers painfully slow and I whine being very needy. "Logan~! Please..." I beg. "Please what baby? You have to beg for it~" Logan says huskily. "Oh please Logan~! Please~! Fuck me so hard till I can't walk for a month~!" I whimper and moan underneath him. "Your wish is my comand~" Logan says as he reaches over me to his bedside table grabbing a lubricant and stretching me. He leaned down to my ear and whispered seductively "You ready baby~?"
He said as he alignes him self. I nod vigorously as he immediately thrusts into me and I hiss in pain as tears come to my eyes. After a few moments I groan and start to buck my hips into Logan. "M-move~ please~" I moan out softly. Logan pulls back and thrusts into me and I moan and moan.
"Ah~! F-Faster~! Ngh~!" Logan now pounded into me and I let out a pleasured scream as my back lurched and my head rolled back. I bring myself close to Logan, my arms wrapped tightly around his neck as he thrusts into me repeatedly. He grips my hips and brings me foward, making his thrust quick paced and coordinated. "AHH~! LOGAN~!!!"
He smashes his lips onto mine making my loud moans slighty muffled as he continued. "Ah~! I-I'm so close~" I moan. "Hold it baby~" he says as his thrust start to get sloppy. He bites down onto my neck as he thrusts into me. "Ah~!!" I came onto our chests amd the sheets but he continued to thrust into me. "Ah~!!! L-LOGAN~!" Soon I cum again and I can feel Logan cum in to me making me moan in content. "Mmm~" I pant as I take the break I have but it's soom cut short with a heated kiss. "Mph!...Mm~" Logan's hands roam my body as he shoves his tongue into my mouth and I love every moment of it. "Mm~...Logan~" I moan as I pull back for a quick breath. "..Mm~ O-Oh! Hehe.." I moan and giggle and he smirks at me as we gently pant. "How was it?" he pants softly. "Fucking amzing..." I laugh gently. "I love you so God damn much.." I say looking into his now loveful and caring eyes.
"I love you too..." he says smoothly. I pull him under the covers as I kiss him goodnight and we drift off in each others arms asleep.

Logan's P.O.V

I wake up to my alarm clock and attempt to sit up to turn it off but realize there's someone cuddled up to my chest and clothes scattered across the floor. I immediately turn off the clock, praying Patton doesn't wake up because I'm afraid he'll hate me for this. I feel him stir and he yawns looking up at me. "Good morning Love..." Patton says tiredly and I blush lightly at the nickname. I'm assuming he doesn't hate me. I kissed his neck and responded with. "Good morning Babe..." Once I say that, I can see him blushing. "You gonna be my boyfriend or what?" Patton says with a grin as he turns in the bed to face me. "Obviously." I say with a smile as we lean forward for a kiss until we're interrupted by Virgil and Roman bursting through the door. Oh Joy...
Patton immediately squeaks and pulls the covers over us on instinct. "In the name of Zues, why were you guys so loud!" Roman questioned. "Well what about you two? Did you not have sex?" I said raising a questioning brow. Their faces grow red "Fair point...." he says as they both walk out blushing red lik tomato. Once they were gone, I kissed Patton's lips gently and he smiles. I love you.." he tells Me. " I love you too..." We pull the
covers over ourselves as I fell ontop to kiss him multiple times earning a giggle. I'm glad we went out yesterday...

Sorry if I did a crappy job but I tried!