Karaoke Night; Prinxiety

Roman's P.O.V

Tonight is Karaoke Night! I have a plan to convince Anxiety to sing instead of just watching us. I hope this works...

-Time skip-

We're all in the living room and have the Karaoke machine set up and everything. The only person that isn't here is Virgil. "Hey, I'll be right back.  I'm going to go fetch Panic At The Everywhere." I tell the two sides and they nod their heads in agreement. I head down the hallway towards his room and hear soft snores. I knock on the door gently. "Virgil?" I call out but no response. I know it isn't very prince like to come in without permission but I'm making an exception this time.
I quietly open the door and see him laying peacefully on his bed. He looks so cute when he's sleeping...What! N-No...I can't show my feelings...
I walk over to his bed and smile. I lean myself to slightly hover over him and stare at him in content. I look down to his lips and blush. Maybeeeee...just one little kiss won't hurt. I lean down and gently press my lips against his and kiss him. He stirs a little but remains asleep. I'm still a little tempted...just..one more.

Virgil's P.O.V

I feel something soft and gentle on my lips so I slowly open my eyes to see Princey hovering above me and kissing me gently. My faces flashes to a bright red, I bet my foundation couldn't cover it. I didn't push him away...instead....I-I kissed back..
He tensed probably because he thought I was asleep. He started to kiss a little more rough. He tilted his head a little, deepening the kiss making me blush harder and moan quietly. "Mm..~" once we pull away I sit up and look down at my lap.
"Why were you..kissing me?" I ask him softly. "Because I-..." he starts but cuts himself off. "Can we talk about this later?" he asks and I hesitantly nodded. "Well.. Then get up and join us for Karaoke Night." he says taking my hand making me blush. We walk out of my room and while walking to the living room Prince stops in the middle of the hallway. "You okay Prince..?" I ask and he nods. "Would you be willing to sing?" he asks me gently. "I...*Sigh* I don't know...."
I tell him truthfully. "Can you sing just..one song...please?" he says hopefully and I sigh. "Fine...but I'm choosing what song I'm gonna sing."
He nodded vigorously and smiled wide as he basically skipped down the hallway. We see Patton laying against Logan's chest while playing games on his phone and Logan just watching him in content. "Took you two long enough. " Logan said straightening his glasses. "Sorry for the wait so who's going first?"

-Time skip after Patton sang child songs, Logan rapping, and Roman singing his disney songs, it's Virgil's turn now!!!-

Roman's P.O.V

"Soooo... I managed to convince Virgil to sing at least one song of his choice." I say with excitement.
"Ugh hurry up and give me the damn mic so I can get this over with." he plays a karaoke version of the song he chose. "Just...Don't make fun of me." he said then started. Italics = Virgil singing

Mommy
I've got a question
He sings gently and Oh my stars! His voice is so sweet and gentle!
Mommy I wanna know
Where do babies come from
What?
Do they come from rainbows and love
That's cute.
Mommy, Mommy
Tell me please
Where do babies come from
REALLY
They come from boys who like to sit on their ass
OKAY WOW QUICK CHANGE.
They come from girls who want to grow up too fast
They come from screaming, fighting, make-up sex
PATTON IS RIGHT HERE.
They come from little girls like yourself
Little girls like yourself

Daddy
Where do little babies come from
Teddy tells me they come from the sky
But never explained when I asked why
Do they come from angels in love
Wow, that's sweet to think
Or do they come from demons in lust
..AND THAT ISNT.
Daddy, Daddy
Tell me please
Where do babies come from
Really
They come from boys who take things they don't own
They come from little girls who begged to be left alone
They come from pleading screaming "NO NO NO"
They're an accident from so long ago
What a lovely little mess i've made
I throw milk at the walls in rage
Oh, I'm just trying to forget the pain
Great Odens eye patch...
Mommy, Daddy
Tell me please
Where do babies come from
Really
They come from boys who like to sit on their ass
They come from girls who want to grow up to fast
They come from screaming fighting make-up sex
They come from little girls like yourself
He sings really beautifully.
They come from boys who take things they don't own
They come from girls who begged to be left alone
They come from pleading screaming "NO NO NO"
They're an accident from so long ago
They come from boys who like to sit on their ass
They come from girls who want to grow up too fast
They come from screaming fighting make-up sex
They come from little girls like yourself

They come from boys...

He finishes and I immediately jump up from my spot on the couch and tackle him in a hug. "Fuck~!" he yelps in pain and in a moan? "Roman! My fucking crotch~!" he moans out painfully. I look down blushing seeing my knee pressed against his area. "Get your damn knee off~!" he grunts out a painful moan. "S-S-Sorry.." I say as I sit up my legs on either side of him. I look down at him and his face is all red from blushing and embarrassment.
He breathes out as his hands rest on my sides making me blush. "Um..You can get off me now." I blush a darker red as I get up and give him a hand. Once he is lifted up and standing, I give him a proper hug. "What's the hug for?" he questions. "Because you did amazing. Especially since you never sing in front of us." I tell him as I pull away from the hug. "Thanks.." he says a small smile on his face.
"Well, That certainly was..something."
We hear Logan say making us freeze.
Shit... We slowly turn to see Patton asleep on Logan as Logan is looking at us in amusement. "It's nearly 10, we should go to bed. See you two in the morning." he says lifting Patton up bridal style, walking off to their room.
Once the couple are out of view I speak up. "So...About earlier today.."
I say referring to when I was kissing him without his consent. "Oh, Um right. Let's talk about it in my room."
He says quietly and starts walking off with me tailing behind. Once we enter the room, I shut the door behind us and sit next to him on his bed. We remained silent for about a minute until I broke the silence. "I'm gonna come clean, the major reason why I kissed you is because I have feelings for you Virgil..." I say shyly and his face becomes shocked. "IwasSoCaughtUpInTheMomentIjustWantedToKissYouSoBadlyAndIdidntThinkYouWereGonnaWakeUpAndI knowYouProbablyDontFeelTheSameWayIfe-" My rambling was cut off by a firm kiss. My eyes widened in shock. I of course kissed back, I held his waist as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I started to lean forward,pressing against him making him fall back onto his bed. I bite his bottom lip softly and he parts his lips and I slip my tongue into his mouth.
"Mm..~" He moans into the kiss.
I lay my full weight on top of him and I can feel his bulge through his pants.
I grind my hips against his groin area and he pulls away from the kiss with a gasp. "Ah...~ Roman~" He moans slightly loud and I smirk. I can feel the bulge in his pants become more noticeable so I stop making him groan in annoyance. I chuckle in result.
"Is there a problem?" I whisper all sly into his ear making him shiver. My teeth graze his ear making him whimper. "Ugh. Just fuck me already!" he says and kisses me roughly. Okay..Very straight forward.
Soon we get to the fun part..

Me: And so anime was solved forever!