Colors; Prinxiety

Roman's P.O.V

We all went out since there wasn't anything to do at the house. Logan and Patton went off some where else while Virgil and I walked around down town. "ugghhhh..." he groans and sits on the sidewalk. I stop and look down at him with a small grin. "What's wrong Hot Topic? Is it too hot to handle?" I laugh and he glares at me.
"..Ugghhh...I'm dying....I'm dying.."
He says as if in pain. "No you're not. If you get up, I'll buy you a slushie."
I say smirking and he immediately jumps up running ahead. "Well, What are you waiting for?! Let's go!" He yells back excitedly as he sprinted down to Auntie Annie's Pretzels.
Once I catch up I see him bouncing hapily, waiting by the store. "And I thought you were dying hmm?" I point out smugly. "Shut up and buy me a blue raspberry slushie or I'm gonna make sure someone does die." He said with a grin on his face.
"Alright Alright! Let's go in." I say as I follow him in. I buy him his Blue Slushie and I get a Red one. We walk down the side walk and I take a glance at Virgil but my eyes wander to his lips as he licks them. I blush a little and ask him. "Hey Virgil?" "Hmm?" he hums in response. "Mind if I have a taste of your slushie?" I say slyly.
"Only if I can have a taste of yours." He says crossing his arms. "Deal." I say giving my hand as he takes it and I use it to back him to one of the building walls. "What t-mmf!" he was cut off by my lips against his.
He melts into the kiss making me smirk as I held his waist and he wrapped his arms around my neck.
I move my hands lower and grope his ass making him gasp and part his lips and I took it as a chance and slipped my tongue into his mouth, touching his. "Mmm~" he moans happily in the kiss. This goes on for a while, us only pulling away for air then going back at it. We slowly pull away, a drip of saliva on my lips and I lick it away.
"Mm. Yum." I say with a smirk.
"I guess I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it." Virgil said but he did something I wasn't expecting. "So kiss me again." he says pulling me by my sash into an alley way and we kiss away with no troubles. Alas, our phones ring. Logan is calling I and Patton must be calling Virgil we answer and speak at the same time
"Hello?"
"WHERE ARE YOU?!"
"I'm with Princey" "I'm with Virgil"
We both say in unison and we here a sigh on the other line of the phones.
"Well we will see you to at the house then." We both hear. "Alright, bye."
We head home and once we get there we stifle a laugh with a snort seeing Patton on top of Logan's shoulders.
They haven't noticed us yet, but we couldn't contain our laughter. We busted out into a fit of giggles and laughs, catching their attention. Once we calmed down Logan looked at us weirdly as Patton looked at us curiously. "What?" we say in unison.
"Why are your tongues purple?" Logan asked confused. Oh?
I pull out my phone and go to camera, I stick my tongue out and see my tongue is purple making me laugh. Virgil looks into the camera and sticks his tongue out and see's his tongue is purple. "Well?" Logan repeats himself. "Well..I drinked a blue slushie." Virgil says "And.. I drinker a red one." I say and chuckle a little.
"I-Uh-Why-um..." Logan stumbles over his words confused. "Simple." Patton cuts in. "Roman's tongue turned red and Virgil's turned blue, red and blue make purple so they probably French kissed or something." Patton says making Virgil and I flustered.
Logan stops his stuttering. "Nice one."

I CAN SEE THE ENDING
oops wrong anime.