He Plays the Piano!?; Logicality

(WARNING! ⚠️:I guess a tad bit of angst but mainly cuteness and fluff!)
Patton's P.O.V

I've been feeling sad lately...probably because the person I like will never like me back...Oh! I know what would make me feel better! Some Disney movies!

-One Disney Marathon Later-

I still feel like I'm dying inside...
I might play a little bit of the piano but... I don't want the other sides to catch me playing... I'll just play a few songs...I summon a piano and start play 'Puppy Dog Eyes'

You know you look good
but I know you're bad
I think you sound cool
This is kinda similar to how I'm feeling I guess...
But we know the words may hurt me
..That's true...
You talk that way
It could make me faint
Makes me insecure
But I want some more, I'm sure
I guess I do...
But the problem is
-Switch to Romans P.O.V-
I hear the piano being played in one of the other sides room...I step out of my room to see Logan step out of his and Virgil does the same. "Did you all hear that?" Logan asks. "Yeah, was it you?" Virgil questions as Logan shakes his head. We all listen closely and hear it coming from Patton's room. We sneak quietly to his room and crack the door open to see Patton playing a piano and singing!
Logan's P.O.V
We crack the door open and see him singing beautifully and on top of that...He's playing the piano!

I just love your puppy dog eyes
put your hands on my inner thighs

You won't love my puppy dog eyes
No, you just wanna be between my thighs
Woah! Why would he sing a not-so-innocent-song like that?
I just love your puppy dog eyes
put your hands on my inner thighs

You won't love my puppy dog eyes
No, you just wanna be between my thighs

I sell my soul
I think I'm bold
So I feel wanted
But now I'm haunted, I lost it
Feel wanted? What?
You haunt my mind
And every thought
I'm thinking why
does it have to be this hard
Tears start to cascade down his face and I flinch as I start to stand up but end up being pulled back down by Roman.
I just love your puppy dog eyes
put your hand on my inner thighs

You won't love my puppy dog eyes
No, you just wanna be between my thighs
Is there a reason why he's singing this?
You won't love my puppy dog eyes
No, you just wanna be between my thighs

I just love your puppy dog eyes
put your hands on my inner thighs

You won't love my puppy dog eyes
No, you just wanna be between my thighs

I just love your puppy dog eyes
put your hands on my inner thighs

You won't love my puppy dog eyes
No, you just wanna be between my thighs
I'm so confused and heart broken to see him like this...
I just love your puppy dog eyes
I wanna be between your puppy dog thighs...
As soon as he finishes he starts sniffling and I immediately stand up and open the door all the way making him jump.
"Patton...Are you alright?" I ask him gently as I slowly walk forward.
He immediately wipes his eyes and puts on a smile. "Uhm y-yeah i'm fantastic!" He says enthusiastically.
"Why were you crying?" I ask.
"How long have you kiddo's been standing there?" he asks, ignoring my question. "We listened to the whole song..." Roman answers. "Why are you avoiding my question?" I ask.
"What do you m-" I cut him off by gripping his wrists to stand. "What's wrong?" I ask him but he remains quiet as more tears fall silently. "Please answer me...It truly breaks my heart to see you this way.." I tell him gently as my eyes look sad and I have a small frown visible on my face.
"I-I just...It's silly really..." he says quietly. "It's not silly if it's making you cry." I tell him and a frown appears on his features makung me sad not being able to see him genuinely smiling.
"I-I like you okay! I like you more than a friend! Liking you is an understatement! I love you! And I have for years Logan! I didn't want to tell you because I know that I would be setting myself up for heart break!
I know my feelings are not re-" I cut him off with a kiss as I close my eyes.
His eyes widen at my action but closes as he melts. I place my hands on his waist as he wraps his arms around my neck and one of his hands tangle in my hair. I deepen the kiss by tilting
my head slightly and it causes him to let out a breathy moan. We pull back once we need to breathe. "The feelings are returned." I say with a soft smile and he smiles back. He looks over my shoulder and blushes red. I give him a look of confusion until I turn around and see Roman's and Virgil's jaws metaphorically drop. Patton will's the door shut and locks it. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He asks shyly.
"You mean significant others?" he nods with a shy smile. "Obviously.
I wouldn't just kiss a random person."
I say with a grin as he blushes pink.
I pull him close to me and bring him in for another kiss. He immediately kisses back and places a hand on my cheek and the other on my chest. I walk forward, pushing him against a wall and pinning his wrists against the wall as I kiss him roughly. I tug at his bottom lip with my teeth causing him to gasp and I slip my tongue into his mouth sucking on his. "Mm~"
he moans softly into the kiss. We make out until our lips feel swollen.
I pull back slighty and kiss along his jaw and down his neck. I hear him whimper and moan quietly as I leave a hickey on the side of his neck. I reach his collarbone and bite down leaving another hickey. I pull back and smirk at him knowing I marked him. I can't hrlp but being possessive. "Logan~ The others are gonna see!" Patton whines and my smirk widens.
"That's the point." I say as I take his hand. He sighs with a smile "I love you." "I love you too." I respond with a grin. The song he sang is now my favorite song.

-me:
I don't care how cute this was! It needs more words!

Sorry I didn't do a long (That's what she said) oneshot!