Reunited Part 2/2; Logicality

(⚠️You already know😏 oh and mpreg)
-1 month of healing-

Patton's P.O.V

"Wake up Love, it's time to remove the stitches." I hear Logan's voice.
"No...I wanna sleep.." I groan and roll over. I feel lips on mine and I react.
I feel him slip in and I moan quietly into the kiss and wrap my arms around his waist,  bringing him against me.
I run a hand through his hair and tug lightly. He pulls away and I groan, opening my eyes. "Come here~"
I whine as I grip his hips and bring him back. "Now Love, you need your stitches remo-oh my..."  I rub my hips against him. "Please Logie~ Stay in bed with me~" I whine and his face turns blood red. "I-I would've thought y-you'd be more innocent..." Logan says as he gives a breathy moan.
"P-Patton...I-I cannot let you distract me." Logan tries to say firmly. I looked Logan up and down with sexual tension. "You may be a muggle, but your body is magical.." I say confidently. Logan blushes pink but that's not enough. "If you thought Myrtle moans, just wait till you spend this night with me." I say with a small grin and he's a light red. "I'd like to get  my basilisk into your chamber of secrets~" his face turns darker. "Patton..." I look down at his jeans  and smirk. "Is there a wand in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"
His face turns crimson red as he looks away. I caress his cheek and have him face me. "All this because you want to sleep?" he questions "Nah..I just want you to stay in bed with me." I say slyly. "Clearly you want more..."
"Well maybe I do.." I smirk at him.
"I'm going to go get rid of..ahem..."
Logan says as he sits up but I'm quicker and pull him towards my lips.
I don't kiss him but brush my lips against his. "But don't you want me to finish what I started~?" he's tempted...
I whimper and whine showing him he's the dominant one. "Please Logan~
Fill me up to the brim~"
"Patton..we have never done something like this...are you sure you want this?" (I'm a slut for consent lmao) I kiss his lips. "..Yes..." I whisper. He smashes his lips against mine. I tug his hair signalling him as I slip in my tongue into his mouth sucking on his. I pull him down onto my body and grind against him. He groans pleasurably and I moan as he moves against me. I remove his tie and tug at his shirt. He straddles my body and sits up removing his shirt and letting it fall to the floor and I do the same. He kisses my neck and nibbles leaving multiple hickeys. I kiss him roughly and bite his lip. I pull back and kiss his neck and leave a few hickeys. I unbutton his jeans and pull them down and he kicks them off.
I go to remove my own but Logan grabs my wrists preventing me to do so and I whine impatiently. "Nope. You're not allowed to touch yourself."
Logan smirks and slowly removes my pants. "Logan~! Please..." I beg and whimper. I place my hands on his waist and pull down his boxers painfully slow and he growled.
"I am the dominant one.." he growled in my ear and his teeth grazed my earlobe sending a shiver down my spine."Am I clear?" "Y-Yes.." I respond as I pull his boxers down completely. He palms me through my boxers painfully slow and I whimper
"P-Please..Stop teasing~" I say with breathy moans. He didn't answer so I moved against his hand for friction.
"Ngh~ Mm..." I moan quietly but he stopped. I whined impatiently but smirked just for a second. I let my eyes close and have my face make a look pleasure and moaned voluntarily.
"Oh Logan~ Mmf...Please..I give myself to you~" I forcefully moan loudly and bring my arms above my head and make half lidded lustful eyes looking up at him. His face burns as I make these sounds. I gently get a hold of his hand that is on my chest and guide it slowly to my lower area.
He romves my boxers and I make myself look vulnerable and helpless underneath him. "Prep?" he asks and I hesitantly shake my head. "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."
He says. "Yes...please...I need you.."
I whine and he immediately lifts my legs and pushes in completely.
I suck in a sharp breath, panting slightly. "Sorry babe.." he apologized
"Ngh..I-I'm fi-Ah~" I moan as roll my hips. "M-Move...please~" he moves in
and out slowly, teasing me. "Mm~ Logan please..S-Stop teasing me~"
I mewl and in response he starts to pick up the pace. "Ah~ Y-Yes...Oh my~ f-faster..." I moan as I move with him. "Your wish is my command~"
He says seductively and speeds up immensely. "Christ~ Logan~! It feels so good~" I moan loudly and Logan groans sexually. "Damn babe..you're tight~" He moans and I tighten around his length. "L-Logan...I'm so c-close~"
I moan and he starts to pound into my g-spot. "L-LOGANNN~! Ah~! Yes~!
R-Right there~!" I yell out pleasurably. "I-Ahh~ I'm going to..!"
I moan nearing my climax. "Me too babe..." His thrusts become sloppy and one final thrust I came onto the sheets and he released inside of me,
I moan at the feeling. I pant and Logan lays next to me, pulling me towards his chest. I rest my head on his shoulder and soon sleep gets the best of me. "I love you.." I murmur
"Love you too.." he mumbles in my hair. Soon, I slipped into the land of dreams...