05

"stop!" luke exclaimed.

i looked in his direction.

"what?" i finally didn't stutter.

"you're just too goddamñ cute," he sighed. i blushed furiously, because the blonde boy with pretty blue eyes called me cute.

"y-you're cuter," and that was when i let out a slight giggle, causing him to smile widely. it was my favorite thing to see.

he inched closer to me; i froze. then, he jumped on top of me, tickling my sides.

i don't remember the last time i laughed that hard.

"i'm g-g-onna pee on yo-u," i finally got out.

he stopped and looked down at me, questioningly, "seriously?"

"n-no."

and he collapsed beside me on my bed.

"hey, ashton?" he seems to say that a lot.

"yeah?"

"can we cuddle?"

my breath hitched.

"y-yeah."

so he wrapped his lanky arms around my too-small-torso, bringing me to his chest.

and i was sighed in content, because the blonde boy with pretty blue eyes was cuddling with me. only me.

● ● ●

"can we sit here?" it was calum and michael.

they had seemed to become friends with luke.

"y-yeah," i spoke up, surprising everyone; including myself.

luke leaned over and whispered in my ear, "you don't have to talk; no one is pressuring you."

i whispered back, "i know."

he smiled, and so did i.

"hey, so we're having a small get-together this weekend. you guys wanna come?" calum asked.

luke looked at me questioningly and i nodded a yes, "we'd love to."

i just have a gut feeling this isn't a small get-together, and that made me very very nervous.

-

okay then !! any predictions?

oh, also, go read spaces please:-)