Chapter 4: Mr.757

Song Lorezon sung in the mm

"How'd it go with mama Ross" Jasmine asked me and I just shook my head. "That bad huh, well I don't know what twisted world your mother lives in but your one of the best dancers on the team, the only one better than you is Ava and hun you're coming for her spot" she told me and I laughed. "Girl stop trying to boost me up, I'm still trying to be sad" I told her as we walked into Biology class and said hey to people on the way to my seat.

"Damn baby thick thighs save lives" some guy said to me and I rolled my eyes at him in disgust because that right there does not count as a compliment to me. "Aye Marcus chill out" I heard another male say and I looked up to see this fine man standing in front of me he was tall probably about 6'2 and beautiful and he was smiling down at me.

I was having a hard time taking my eyes off him when he walked away to the professor "Hey, I'm Lorenzo and I just switched to your class" he said to the teacher "Its nice to have you please introduce yourself to the class". He turned to us and smiled and let me tell you, that alone made me want to pass out "Wassup yall I'm Lorenzo, I'm from the 757 in Virginia" he started before Jasmine cut him off "Okay Virginia" she said. He looked at her and smiled "You from the 75" he asked her "Nah I'm from the 804" she said laughing a little. "Damn you wack as hell, I thought we were going to be cool" he said laughing.

"Enough of the side comments please finish Mr. Lorenzo" our professor said "My bad" he replied "I double major in sports medicine and mass communications Im on the basketball player and I also sing a little" he said. "MMMM sing a lil something for us" some girl in the back of the room said. He rubbed his chin and nodded before looking me in my eyes and he started to sing. The whole time he sang he never took his eyes off mine and I began to blush. (AN: Song he sung in the mm) "Okay Okay that's enough" the professor cut him off and he chuckled.

He walked to a seat and he pointed to my bag "Your purse looks expensive and everything but do you think I could sit there" he flashed that perfect smile again. Most time I would say fuck no because that bag cost my parents an arm and a leg but today she would sit on the floor", I got a little lost in his pretty brown eyes and didn't reply. "So is that a no or..." he said "Oh sorry yeah, I mean no, I mean yeah" I kept tripping over my word so I just grabbed it and put it on the floor "Sit down" I said.

I was so embarrassed that I laid my head in my hands for almost half the class, "Miss Zoey since your sleeping please come up here and construct a phylogenic tree for us" my teacher said. "Shit" I mumbled under my breath I got up and drew it on the board "Damn, ass fat to" the guy Marcus said. "Yo bro you need to chill for real" Lorenzo he said in a tone like he dared Marcus to say something else.

"Good job Zoey, please keep your head up in my class" she said before I sat back down. I made the mistake of looking over at Jasmine and she raised her eyebrow and smirked, I shook my head and she began to make inappropriate mouth gestures and I started to blush again so I looked away from her.

At the end of class I hurriedly grabbed my bag and tried to make it out the door before I could embarrass myself again. "Damn Zoey slow down" Jasmine yelled at me from down the hall. I turned and looked at her and of course the boy was with her just smiling "Come meet Mr. 757" she said. I couldn't be rude so I waited for them to catch up "Damn girl you walk fast, but I'm Lorenzo" he said, I looked up and him and smiled "I'm Zoey" is all I said.

Lord him with this smile going to kill me "Thats a cute lil accent where you from Miss. Zoey" he asked. "I'm from Alabama" I told him trying not to pass out. "Ooh a southern girl- wait, are you a dancer" he asked "Yes sir, I'm a doll" I told him proudly. "Ahh that's why you look so familiar me and my boys saw you at the game, your an amazing dancer" he told me "I try to tell her that all the time but she don't believe me" Jasmine told him "But I can't believe you going to try and play me and say you ain't see me there" she said and twisted up her face.

He laughed, jeez he had the cutest laugh "You ain't let me get to you yet but I did see you, your a cheerleader am I correct", she gave a wide and bright smile and posed "Damn right I am". "Well yall definitely don't do that good old stomp-and-shake cheer here but I can't wait to see you on the sidelines in a few months" he said "Boy you don't know how much I wish I could show these southern girls how to shake the right way" she replied while shaking her hips.

"Well imma let yall go" he said leaning down to hug Jasmine and he then hugged me "I hope to see you on the sidelines as well", he whispered, I felt his lips brush against my ear and if his arms won't around me I know for a fact I would have hit the ground. "Lorenzon what the hell" we heard a high pitched female voice yell, he quickly let go and turned around. She strutted up to him in some 6-inch heels and held his hand while looking at us. "Jasmine" she said with no emotion "Brooklyn" Jasmine replied in the same tone she looked at me "Oh I'm sorry I don't think I've met you" she said. "Oh I'm Zoey" I told her and her reply to that was looking me in my eye and kissing Lorenzo. I should have known that he was too good to be true, "Jasmine maybe you should be working on your toe touch before practice instead of standing around" she said before pulling Lorenzo along with her. "What the fuck just happened" I said after Brooklyn took one look back at us and flipped her hair.