Chapter 14: Pizza Hut

Trey in the mm

I was laying and my bed smiling "Girl yes, him and my dad act like they have known each other for years my dad even invited him to the house" I told Jasmine who was sitting at my desk.

"Girl as much as I would love to hear about your love story I am starving" she said making these dramatic noises like she hadn't eaten in weeks.

I rolled my eyes "When are you not starving" I asked, for her to be so small she sure did eat all the time.

Jasmine just laughed at me "That's not the point, the point is I'm hungry now and some Pizza Hut is sounding really good" she said standing up and putting on her shoes and jacket.

I groaned and got off my nice comfortable bed and did the same, "Girl at this time the commons is going to be packed" I said, I knew that there would be no seats and the lines would be long.

"All I'm hearing from you is blah blah blah" she told me walking out the room and I slowly followed her, she knew I was right but she had to have some Pizza.

When we finally got there it was fuller than I expected but she just had to have some pizza so we stood in the line for almost an hour and by then I was pissed because I was not a very patient person.

Jasmine nudged me with her arm "Calm down girl" she said as we walked around to find seats.

There was literally nowhere to sit even the tables by the trash cans were occupied "Lets just go back to my room" I told her but someone cut me off "Aye Jas, you and your friend can come sit here" some boy said and Jasmine smiled big as hell.

When she skipped off to the table I remained where I was, not only was I not in the mood to be out of my room but also beause the boy who called her over was the other drum major Josh and whenever you see Josh you know that Trey is not far behind.

"They aint have not nuggets ready at chic fil a" Trey said sliding into the empty seat and I could tell he was confused when he saw Jasmine sitting across from him.

"Hey I'm Jasmine and this is my friend-" she finally looked over and realized I was not there, she rolled her eyes and waved me over.

I stood and weighed my options, go back to my room and deal with pissed off Jasmine or go sit down and endure who knows how long of awkwardness.

"Ughhh" I said before finally walking over and plopping into the across from Trey "No need to introduce us Jas we know Zoey very well, ain't that right Trey" Josh said.

Maybe I was mistaken but Trey looked as though he was on the verge of blushing a little, I just got on my phone and somewhat listened to the very animated conversation that Jasmine and Josh were having.

After about an hour I was bored out of my mind and begun to zone out when Josh threw a fry at me to catch my attention "Zoey, did you know that there was something Trey wanted to show you over in the band room" he asked.

Whoa wait a minute what the hell could he possibly want to show me I thought to myself.

"I want to do what" he asked appalled, I just shook my head and stood up "Jas I'll see you later".

Josh began to loudly whisper and he sounded mad "What the fuck is wrong with you" he asked "I never said I wanted to be alone with her shit, I dont even know why you told her to sit here" he replied out loud looking at me.