Prologue

"Do you Aasiya Azaan Murat Khan accept Aayan Yazan Zahid Khan as your husband?"asked the  Maulvi Sahab.

"I do " replied Aasiya sitting behind the curtain in a bridal attire.

Once nikaah was completed Aasiya asked the Maulvi Sahib to stay back .

Few minutes later

Aasiya walked with a couple dressed as bride and groom.

"Maulvi  please pray their nikaah too"said Aasiya pointing towards  the couple.

Before anyone could say anything the nikah started.

"Do you Hayat Malik accept Zayyan Yazan Zahid khan  as your husband,"asked the Maulvi Sahab making a gasp escape from Noors mouth.

Noor tried to stop them but was held back by Aasiya.

" I do" replied Hayat  three times.

"Do you Zayyan Yazan Zahid khan accept Hayat Malik as your  wife ?" Asked the Maulvi sahab to Zayyan .

" I do " replied Zayyan three times .

Once their Nikaah was conpleted Aasiya hugged both Zayan  Hayaat  and  whispered a thank you in Zayyans ear.

Aasiya was told to  shift in Aayans room as they were married .
Ayyan made his way to his  room to meet his best friend now wife but was shocked .

" Aasiya what is this?" Asked Ayyan seeing all the candles and roses scattered on the  floor.

When Aayan received no reply he held Aasiyas hand with force which made her land on his chest.

" Why? Aasiya whats wrong ? Tell me ?" Asked Aayan in a low voice.

" Whats wrong ? Really everything  is wrong , our marriage everything is wrong,  the only good  thing that happened was Zayyans marriage , please dont get your hopes high this marriage is a compromise , i dont love you, i did everything  for Gp" said Aasiya making Aayans jaw clench and his hold tighten on noors hands.

"I dont care of how you think of this marriage , for me its not a compromise , about Zayyan whether you tell me or not i will know why he married that girl"said Ayyan  angrily but soon regretted as he saw fear in Aasiyas eyes.

" Aasi  look i  am really sorry i didnt mean to scare , i really  care for you , you mean a alot to me , please list..." said  Aayan  but was  pushed away by Aasiya.

" I dont need your care, actually i dont want anything from , you have given me enough" said Aasiya and ran into the Bathroom slamming the door shut.

Why do you think Aasiya thanked Zayyan?
Who is Hayaat malik?
To know more continue reading fixing her broken heart!