Chapter 1

"Yanny why did Aasiya get Zayyan married ?" Asked Noor in low voice  with tears slipping from her eyes.

"Even i am trying to figure it out,  dont worry everything will be fine, please stop crying, you know i hate tears in your eyes" said Yazan cupping Noors face and wiping her tears and hugging her .

"I am sure Aasiya has a solid reason behind Zayyan marriage" said Yazan  trying to calm his wife.

"yanny i know Zayyan will be fine but, Aasiya do you think she will be fine. After  that incident she had become quiet and she cant  sleep without her pills, what will we tell Ayyan ?" Said a panicked Noor.

" Hayati  i know" said Yazan holding Noors hand  but was cut.

" No Yazan,  you dont know, Aasiya looks strong from outside but very weak inside , she is already broken  i wish that incident didnt happen with her , i wish i could erase that part  of her life" said Noor  closing her eyes.

"Yanny i hope we didnt make wrong decision  by getting her married"  said Noor after a few minutes.

" Enough Noor e Haya  Yazan Khan we didnt make any wrong decision, Have trust in Allah all will be fine " said Yazan  sternly holding Noor by her shoulders.

After the argument  Ayyan had with Aasiya, Ayan left the house in Anger and drove to a cliff.

Once he reached there , he scream loudly.

Aasiya changed her clothes and prayed her Esha salah

"Aye mere Maula  please forgive me , i know i hurt everyone today but i had no choice . I had to fulfil my promise . I care about Ayan but i cant forget what happened with me nor can i tell him , He wont be able to forgive himself. Aye mere Maula please keep my family safe .  Help me walk on right path . Aameen." Prayed Aasiya and folded her prayer mat.

Aasiya looked  around  but there was no sign of Ayan so she decided to wait for him on the couch , whilst waiting for Ayyan she didnt  realise when she fell asleep.

" Why ? Why did it happen? Why do i feel pain when she speaks coldly with me ?why did i feel bad when she said our marriage is a compromise for  her why?" Shouted Ayyan sitting on his knees.

'There has to be reason for her weird behaviour, i will definitely  figure it out' thought Ayyan drove back home.

What happened with Assiya in her past ?
What promise  is Aasiya talking about?

Please do vote and leave ur comments.