Chapter 9

"Aasiya Aapi where are you going in such a hurry ? Listen to me " shouted Hayat to Aasiya who left the house in a hurry.

"Hayat whats the matter ? Why were u shouting ? " asked Noor looking at a worried Hayat.

" Woh Aasiya api she left the house in a hurry" said Hayat.

"Where has Aasiya gone ?" Asked a panicked Aayan.

" Let me try calling her " said Aayan and tried calling her number which was unavailable.

'Aasiya where are you?' Thought Aayan.

" lets check in the green house " said Zayan to which Aayan nodded.

' shit' cursed Aayan.

" She changed the password " said Aayan angrily .

" Bhai lets just wait for sometime i am sure she must around she will be back in sometime" said Zayyan keeping his hand on Aayans shoulder.

" Aasiya jaan what a pleasant surprise ?" He said seeing asiya after soo long.

" Why ?" Shouted Aasiya angrily.

"I dont understand what you talking about" he said confused .

" Why did you let Rayyan be part of all this FBI Officer Haider ?" Said Aasiya.

" I told you guys i dont want my family to be part of all this then why ? " said Aasiya throwing all the things placed on the table.

"Sir i have to tell" said a worried Nashwaan walking into the room only to see Aasiya infront of him.

" Aasiya meri jaan i didnt know they would harm Rayyan , i swear i didnt , but now i promise i will keep you all away from this" said Haider hugging Aasiya.

" Nooo nana , first i said no to help you people for my family, but now i want to help you guys " said Aasiya.

" John uncle i need full security for my family"said Aasiya to john who was quite all this time.

" Before all this i have something very important to do, for which i need your help" said Aasiya looking at Nashwaan.

Few hours later

" Do you Aayat Yazan Khan accept Nashwaan Malik as your husband?" Asked the Imam.

" I do " said Aayat three times with her eyes shut .

" Do you Nashwaan Malik accept Aayat Yazan khan as your Wife?" Asked The imam.

"I do " said Nashwaan three times.

" Mubarak" said Aasiya to Aayat who in return glared at Aasiya .

" Aasiya why did you get them married , knowing who he is ?" Asked haider to his grand daughter .

"Its the only way i can save her , once they know she is expecting they would harm her, now they wont " said Aasiya with tears.

" nano thank you for everything, i need to go now " said Aasiya hugging her nano for the last time.

Khan house

" Aayan bhai , Aasiya api is here " said Hayat to Aayan who rushed towards the door.

" Aasiya finally you here do you know how worried i was " said Aayan hugging Aasiya.

" Baba Aani , mama i need to show you all something " said Aasiya removing Aayans hands off her.

" Please come in " said Aasiya .

" Aayat beta you went out with nashwaan , why are dressed like this?" Asked Layla looking at dressed in bridal attire.