Chapter 7

" Mama baba can i come in ? " asked Rayyan knocking on his parents door.

" Offcourse beta " said Azaan removing his glasses.

"Mama baba thank for being such amazing parents , for loving me " said Rayyan hugging both of them .

"Young man whats with this emotional talk early in the morning? " Asked Aazan.

" Nothing Baba just felt like ,  Thank you for everything and i really love you guys you are the best parents ever " replied Rayyan whilst  hugging his parents.

" Mama baba whats this all the hugs for Rayyan what about me ?" Asked Aasiya making her into her parents room hearing which Rayyan pulled her for a hug too.

" Okay Rayan if the hugging is done lets eat breakfast i am starving " said Aasiya.

" Aapi will you feed me ? " asked Rayyan surprising  everyone .

"Offcourse Little brother " said Aasiya feeding her brother for some reason she felt something  was bothering  her brother.

Once breakfast was done Rayyan said he had important  work to do but before he left he made sure he met everyone.

" Aayat Jaan please take care of yourself i know i am always there , but still if i go away then " said  Rayyan playfully  to Aayat making her smack his head .

" Aapi JazakAllah  for the breakfast, i am sorry for not being there for you when you needed me , but i promise to make thimgs better " said Rayyan hugging his sister tightly and kissing her forehead.

Some  time later

"Maam there is a courier for you" said the maid Handing Aasiya an envelop.
She opened the envelop only to receive a shock. There was a rose with a note.

      I told i will  take my revenge , save your loved one if you can

With the note there was an address.

Aasiya quickly  rushed to the address.

Few minutes later a panicked Nashwan  walked into the house shouting Rayyans and Aasiyas  name .

" Where is Aasiya ?" Asked Nashwan.

" She just left in hurry a few minutes back" said the maid.

Aasiya reached the place to only receive the biggest  shock of her life.

Her baby brother layed infront of her with blood around him.

"Rayyan bacha nothing will happen your aapi is here na i will save you" said Aasiya keeping Rayyans head on her lap.
Thats when Nashwan came .

" Aasiya we need to take him to the hospital" said Nashwan.

At the hospital

The entire khan family was at the hospital with tears , whilst aasiya kept looking at the blood on her clothes.

" The patient wants to meet you all " said the doctor hearing which Aasiya  rushed to meet her brother.

" Rayan bacha  are you fine ?" Asked Aasiya with tears in her eyes.

" Aapi mujhe maaf karde (forgive me) i ... couldnt protect you , you went through soo much i didnt know " said Rayan making Aasiya stiff did  he know about her past.

" Mama baba Aani Uncle Yazan Gp i .. love you all " said Rayan .

" Aayat jaan forgive me for not being able to fulfil  the promises i made to  you " said Rayan looking at the love of his life.

" Aayan bhai please keep my aapi safe take care of her , Zayan be the brother i couldnt be to my aapi , Hayat aapi i didnt spend much time with you but  you are a nice person  please take care of  my best  friend and Nashwaan dude please keep my family safe always be there for them" said Rayan.

" Rayan stop this nonsence this second you are not going anywhere got it" said Aasiya tightening her grip  on Rayyans hand.

"Aapi JazakAllah  ....f.or b..eing a.n ama.zi g sis...ter ..... i really ...lo...ve " said Rayyan reciting the kalima

Laa ilaha illallahu Muhammadur Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alaihi wasallam.

Beeepp