Chapter 10

Khan Mansion

" Aani mama baba " called Aasiya making her way inside the  house  only to receive a shock.

" You have  to pay for your sisters mistake " said the man and  shot Rayyan on his chest.

"Rayyan , Nooo Ray " scream Aasiya  looking  at the screen making everyone look at her.

" Please tell me i didnt  lose Rayyan because of you" said Aayat  to Aasiya who stood still.

" Aayat what are you saying ? " intervened Nashwaan. Aayat stopped him showing her hand .

" Mrs Aayan khan answer me " shouted Aayat. Aasiya just nodded her head.

"I was going to apologise  to for the way i spoke to you , but i regret it , i cant believe it ,  my baby lost his father because of you , is  that  the reason why you got me married to  Nashwaan to  get rid of the guilt" said Aayat bitterly.

Just then Aasiyas phone rang .

Tring tring

" How are you sweet heart ? I am sure surprised right , but please control  yourself there is another  surprise waiting outside for you" he said and cut the line.

Aasiya rushed outside , to receive another shock.

" Uncle "  she shouted  seeing him lay on the floor with his face covered in blood.

"Security  Help me take him inside  , call the family doctor quick" shouted Aasiya.

Aasiya wiped the blood  off his face   and placed   a cloth on his head  to stop the bleeding. The whole khan family walked in the room only to receive a shock.

" Baba " shouted Hayat and rushed  towards the man.Whereas  Noor ran   outside with Yazan behind her.

" Can you all please go out ? I need to see the patient" said The doctor to which all nodded.

" Noor , Hayati please stop crying , look here " said Yazan trying calm her down.

" Why after all these years ? Why ? I forgot  him , why has he come back? What if he takes Aayan away ? Mein marjaongi( i will die) said Noor with tears in her eyes.

" Enough Mrs Yazan , how many times  have i told you not  to talk about death.Dont worry  no one will take our Aayan  away from us , i am there na " said Yazan hugging Noor.

Sometime later

" Maam we found this  note  outside " said the Security  guard handing Aasiya  the note but before could take It Hayat took it.

Hayat couldnt help but let a gasp escape her mouth  reading the note. She didnt know how to react.

" Hayat whats wrong? Whats written in there?" Asked Aasiya to Hayat . When she received no answer she took the note from Hayats and read it.

I told you , not to do it , now look your uncle had to  pay the price.

" Hayat its   nothing like what you are  thinking" said Aasiya .

" Aapi i trusted you, baba trusted but you finished  everything " shouted Hayat.

Hearing  Hayat shout everyone came on Lounge to see what was happening.

" Its my mistake  the lady who could put  her own brothers  life  at stake what cant she do" said Hayat breaking Aasiyas heart .

" Enough Hayat " shouted Nashwaan and Zayan  together.

"Why should i stop ? All because her my baba is laying there , i dont know of he will fine or not , just because of her i hate you , i wish we  never met you " said Hayat angrily .

" Enough Hayat , Enough you have no right to speak to her like that " said Zayan angrily.

" So what right does  she have to play with peoples lives ?" Questioned Hayat to Zayan.

" Hayat you are not in your senses right now , we will talk later" said Zayan trying his best to  end the  matter.

Tring tring

Aasiya s phone started ringing she walked away  from there.

"Now what do you want? " asked Aasiya angrily.

" Sweetheart  so much anger is not good for health , asking what i want , i want to meet you now , at the same place where you saw Rayyan last " he said and cut the call.

" Aasiya  api Where  are you going?" Asked Nashwaan when he saw  Aasiya  walking out of the house in a hurry.

" Nashwaan i have a very important work to do , please take care of everyone in my absence and call me as soon he is awake ok " said Aasiya to nashwaan and went away before listening to his reply.

" I am here , say what you want to say " said Aasiya once she reached there.