chapter 12

whats all the noise about?" Asked Aasiya when she saw a panicked Nashwaan.

" Aapi woh that Girl you brought ......" was saying Nashwaan thats when they heard something crash .

Aasiya rushed inside the room to see everything scattered and a girl sitting at one corner in the room folding her hands and hiding her face with her hair and her whole body shaking seeing the girl Aasiya remembered herself.

Taking a deep breath Aasiya went to the girl and sat next to her .

" Hi, i am Aasiya " said Aasiya softly after sometime.

"Dont worry i wont hurt , you are safe here , no one will harm you , trust me " said Aasiya keeping her hand on hers.

" I trust you " the girl whispered.

" Come lets get you changed , and you need to eat something and have medicine" said Aasiya helping her stand up.

" Sara " said the girl whilst holding Aasiyas hand.

" Sorry" said Aasiya.

" My name is Sara" said the girl making Aasiya freeze for a moment.

"Api you are really nice " said Sara and hugged Aasiya.

"JazakAllah , now come lets eat something " said Aasiya holding Sara hand thats when she saw a chain in Saras neck.

"Urhmm Sara where did you get this chain from?" Asked Aasiya to sara whilst feeding her.

" This Usama gave it to me ,he said it will help me be safe " said Sara .

" Aapi Usama will be safe na? " asked Sara after sometime.

" InshaaAllah he will be safe " said Aasiya .

After Sara had her medicine and was a sleep , Aasiya Decided to go out.

Once in her room tried to remember where she saw the chain thats when it clicked.

'Usama is the man who saved me that day and he also helped Rayyan'thought Aasiya and tried Calling Usama. Finally Usama answered her phone .

" Hello Usama how are you?" Asked a worried Aasiya.

" I am fine huyuk buyuk kizi" said the man from the other side.

"Where is Usama?" Asked Aasiya knowing the answer already.

"Alive as yet"he said.

"What do you mean? Havent you caused enough trouble?"scream Aasiya.

"Relax, i wont hurt Usama on one condition, i even asked your father in law to fulfil it but he went against me and lost his precious " said the man making aadiya angry.

"What condition?"asked Aasiya.

"Aasiya dont listen to him , please dont do it" shouted Usama from behind.

Sometime later

" Aasiya aapi where were you? I have been trying to call you since soo long, Aapi do you know he is awake " said Nashwaan to Aasiya.

Aasiya rushed to his room opening the door with a bang.

" what the hell are you doing here? Havent you caused damage? " scream Hayat when she saw Aasiya.

Hearing Hayat shout evryone rushed to see what happened.

" Answer me why are you here ?" Asked Hayat again but Aasiya just kept her mouth shut.

"Enough Hayat , Enough you are crossing the limit" shouted Zayan.

" Why should i stop she should she ruined everything , its because of her Baba is in this state" scream Hayat.

" Please stop......" was saying Aasiya but was cut by Aayat.

" Why should she stop ? What wrong has she said ? You ruined everybody's life , you are the reason all of us are in pain" said Aayat.
"Please kids stop fighting keep quite " said the man.

Thats when Noor and other family members walked in.

"What is all the noise about?" Asked Layla making all of them be silent.

"Aasiya what is the matter?" As Aayyan as soon as he walked into the room.

" Aapi you here , i was waiting for you from so long " said Sara and hugged Aasiya.

"Can anyone tell us whats happening here?" Asked an angry Yazan.

" Yazan Noor let me explain" said the man but before he could he wa cut by noor.

"We didnt ask you , why are you back ? Didnt you cause enough harm already ? Anything else remaining" asked Noor angrily.

" Its all because of you , all these problems you will never let me be in peace" said Noor to the man.

" Noor please listen to me once " said the man but was cut by noor saying " I hate you hammad " .

" Please stop Aani , please dont say anything to him please " said Aasiya .

"I know he has hurt you alot but remember you forgave him " said Aasiya making gasp escape Noor mouth.

" You know " whispered Noor. Just then sara fell on the floor .

" Sara " shouted both aasiya and hammad together.

" Aayan please help me put her on the bed " said Aasiya to Aayan who nodded his head.

Once Aayan put sara on the bed he pulled Aasiya out with himself.

" What is all this about and tell me who that man is ?" Asked Aayan.

Aasiya just looked at Yaznan who nodded his head and camr forward

" He is your real father" said Yazan to Aayan.

" Baba if this is some joke then please stop" said Aayan seriously.

" Aayyan  Yazan is not joking he  is  saying the truth" said Aasiya whilst  keeping her hand on Aayans shoulder.

" You knew about it but you didnt tell me , why? " asked Aayan to Aadiya angrily.

" Aayyan please listen to us for first you need to know the truth then you can say all you want " said Yazan and told Ayyan how he married Noor and all that happened.