Pt.4

Chaeyoung turned her head to look at Mina. The quiet Japanese girl was lost in thought. She was familiar with this district. Too familiar. Chaeyoung could see a sense of sadness in the Japanese girls eyes. Like the area itself was bringing her misery.

"We don't have to be here." Chaeyoung said. Mina stopped in her tracks. "We don't. But it's better than going back and being cooped up in that house." Mina continued to walk, taking in a breath as they entered the district. Chaeyoung widened her eyes in awe. The colorful lights. The sound of music from night clubs. Her eyes widened even more as she saw half naked women flaunting themselves outside of a bright colorful lit building.

"You like what you see?" Mina asked as she nodded her head in the direction of the half naked Japanese girls. Chaeyoung blushed madly. "I was just curious." Chaeyoung whispered. Mina led them over to the girls. "Mina!" The girls yelled in excitement. Chaeyoung looked at the older girl and then at the two half naked women.

"Sana. Momo. Hello." Mina greeted them and gave them a friendly bow. "Y-you know them?" Chaeyoung asked. Mina sighed and nodded. "How?" Chaeyoung asked. Sana and Momo looked at one another. "Because she's a-." Mina cleared her throat in which Sana grew silent.

"A what?" Chaeyoung asked with much curiosity. Momo laughed and shook her head. "No need to worry. She's a lady I assure you. Now why don't you two come in? It's chilly." Momo winked and led them inside. "You must not be a native Japanese. But I'm awfully impressed. Where are you from?" Sana asked Chaeyoung. The young girl smiled nervously.

"K-Korea." She said and fiddled with her fingers. "And your name?" Sana asked. "T-Tora N-Nakamura." Sana furrowed her eyebrows. "A Korean with a Japanese name. Interesting." Chaeyoung grew nervous. Would the girl ask questions and soon expose her?

"My grandmother!" Chaeyoung was quick with her words. "My grandmother is Japanese. So was my father so my mother gave me a Japanese name." Chaeyoung said nervously. Sana nodded and glanced over at Momo and Mina.

     "So, she doesn't know?" Momo asked. Mina looked over at Chaeyoung and sighed. "She dares to deceive me. It only suits her." Mina commented. "And the Count? A Korean you say?" Momo asked. Mina sighed. "The plan hasn't changed. I would do anything to get out of that hell hole. The things he makes me do. The words he says. The way his dirty hands make me fulfill his needs. I want to be saved. And if Park Jinyoung can do that, then so be it. As for the girl, her intention is quite clear. So her punishment is well deserved." Mina leaned against the wall and glued her eyes on the young Korean.

"Women should feel empowerment. Don't you think?" Sana asked Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung blushed. "My lady is powerful. She's part of a Noble family. Isn't that powerful enough?" Chaeyoung asked. Sana shook her head. "No." Sana picked up a whip and whipped it against the bed slab making Chaeyoung jump. "Women should be powerful outside and inside the bedroom. Do you understand me?" Sana husked. Chaeyoung looked at the Japanese woman in shock but nodded in understanding.

'Geez, are all Japanese women this kinky and confident?' Chaeyoung thought. "Shall we demonstrate?" Momo asked and smirked as she strutted over to Sana and Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung's eyes widened. "Come on. We don't have customers right now. A little demonstration wouldn't hurt would it?" Sana looked at the shocked Korean girl then at Mina. Mina sat down on the couch and folded her arms. Chaeyoung looked at Mina with even more shock.

'How could she allow this? These people are...are...engaging in lesbian activity!' Chaeyoung thought and gulped. "Sit." Mina ordered Chaeyoung. The young girl did as told, walking over and sitting down on the couch nervously. "Darling. Will you do the honors?" Sana smirked and pointed to the leather bed. Momo winked. "I would be delighted." She husked and strutted over to the bed.

Momo slid onto the leather bed and wiggled her ass making Sana laugh. Chaeyoung blushed madly at the older girls movement while Mina watched with a blank expression. Sana slipped on a pair of leather gloves and took off her laced kimono. Chaeyoung was as red as a tomato at this point. Her body began to sweat as she watched Sana's movements. Sana ran the whip up and down Momo's body, smirking as she saw Momo's body shiver in delight and anticipation.

"What would you like Master to do?" Sana asked and gripped Momo's throat. Chaeyoung, shocked looked at Mina. 'How is she unfazed by this?' Chaeyoung thought. She turned her head back to the two women. "Whip me Master." Momo husked. Sana leaned down and nibbled on Momo's earlobe. "Say it louder." Sana husked. Momo moaned and gripped the sides of the bed.

"Whip me Master!" Momo yelled. Chaeyoung gasped causing Mina and Sana to look at her. She hid her face and cleared her throat. Sana grabbed the whip and slashed Momo's ass cheeks. Mina turned her head to look at the young girls reaction. She smiled to herself. 'She looks like a little girl who's just seen something highly inappropriate.

'It's cute.' Mina thought. She cleared her throat and raised her hand signalling Sana to stop. "Well, did you get the gesture?" Sana asked Chaeyoung. The red faced young girl nodded and looked away. Momo giggled and sat up. "She's an absolute goddess." She commented and turned her head as Sana leaned in and gave her a lingering kiss on her lips. This time Mina blushed at the sight. Chaeyoung turned her head to look at Mina and looked at her shocked.

'Why is she fazed over this but not with the whole whipping thing?' Chaeyoung thought and tapped Mina's shoulder. Mina snapped out of her thoughts and cleared her throat. "We should head home." Mina whispered and stood up. Sana and Momo disconnected their lips and looked at the two guests. "Leaving so soon?" Momo asked. Mina nodded. "Well, safe travels my lady." Sana said an bowed. Chaeyoung bowed to both women and ran after Mina. "My lady. Why did you blush at them kissing?" Chaeyoung asked nervously. Mina stopped in her tracks.

'What kind of question is that?' Mina thought then turned quickly on her heels. "My lad-." Chaeyoung's eyes widened as she felt Mina's lips connect with hers. She grew red in the face instantly. Mina pulled away and turned again on her heels walking away quickly. Chaeyoung blushed madly and felt her lips.

'She...she kissed me.' Chaeyoung looked up and gasped. "Wait!" She yelled and ran after the woman.

Dominatrix Momo and Sana is the death of Shy Shy Shy Sana and Pabo Momo. -Drea 😂😂😂