Pt.8

‘Wow. Ladies like Lady Myoui are really dolls for servants aren’t they? She looks...so beautiful.’ Chaeyoung thought. ‘If I could, I would show her off to my grandmother and the other two girls back home. They’d be impressed that I’ve managed to be working for such a beautiful and rich Lady like Miss. Myoui.’ Chaeyoung thought and followed the older woman into the dining room where she stopped in her tracks. She rolled her eyes at Jinyoung’s stupid smirk on his face.

“W-wow, you l-look s-splendidly beautiful.” Jinyoung stuttered as if to announce how in awe he was for the older brunette. Chaeyoung gritted her teeth. What was this feeling she was feeling? Possession? It couldn’t be. The older woman wasn’t hers. She recalled the time Jinyoung had asked for her presence in his room.

“Now, you gotta make her feel like she’s the most beautiful rose amongst these *licks his lips* well fit women.” He said and eyed Nayeon who smirked and strutted down the corridor.

“You’ve got to say. Lady Myoui...you’re so b-beautiful and g-gorgeous. That’ll get her. Women love that kind of thing.” Jinyoung said and smirked. Chaeyoung sighed. “Hey, why the long face? You want money and jewelry right? Once we get her in the madhouse, we’ll take the money and go. So don’t make that face. I’ll tell you when she’s fully ripe.” He grinned and excused the young Korean back to the lady.

        “Tora.” Chaeyoung heard and snapped out of her thoughts. Everyone stood in silence, their eyes on Chaeyoung who’s hands gripped Mina’s wrist. Chaeyoung blushed madly and let go of the woman’s wrist. “I’m sorry my lady.” Chaeyoung said and lowered her gaze to the floor. Mina looked at the young girl. She wanted to wrap her arms around her and tell her that it was alright. That she felt the same way.

“Come back when I ring for you.” Mina said softly. Chaeyoung nodded and turned on her heels. “Tora?” Mina whispered before the young girl could reach the door. Chaeyoung looked over her shoulder. “Will you wait for me?” Mina asked. There was a sense of hope written in her eyes. Chaeyoung knew what she meant. And for the first time, before she could admit her feelings, she couldn’t hold back the feeling she was feeling in that moment.

“Forever.” Chaeyoung said softly and walked out of the dining room. Mina smiled to herself and turned to face her uncle and Count Yamada. “Shall we eat?” Jinyoung asked. Mina sighed and nodded.

----------------------------------------

       Chaeyoung watched the hour and minute hands on the clock pass each half hour. She paced the fireplace, waiting for Mina to ring for her. She had never wanted Mina to ring for her so badly. But being apart from her gave her the sense of loneliness and she couldn’t handle it.

“You’ve been pacing the floor for a while. I need to dust.” Tzuyu said impatiently. Chaeyoung blushed and moved aside for the Taiwanese girl. “She’ll ring for you soon. Seems the Count is wearing her thin.” Tzuyu said and dusted the mantle.

“How long have you been here? Working for the Lady?” Chaeyoung asked the young girl. Tzuyu turned to face the young girl. There was a blank expression written on Tzuyu’s face. She hadn’t thought about how long she’d been here. She could only think of it as home since she never thought she’d become close with the Korean girls.

“I don’t remember when I arrived. But Miss. Myoui has been kind to me. We’ve never really spoken a word to each other. She’s always been in a state of loneliness since I met her. The thing about her, she’s afraid to be alone even if she acts cold. No one wants to be alone. I was fine with it...but then Nayeon and Jeongyeon came along. Silly fools those two, but they took me in like I was one of them. And there was an unspoken agreement between the Lady and I that I...I was welcomed. She had never yelled at me nor hit me. The Lady is a generous person. You should thank her for giving you this job. I’m not sure how things were in Korea for you, but here, things can happen. Things you may not expect, and they may be the best things that ever happen to you. Do you understand?” Tzuyu asked the young girl.

Chaeyoung had never thought she’d get a word out of the mysterious and tall Taiwanese. She nodded and smiled.

*ringing*

Chaeyoung’s head shot back to the sound of the bell ringing. “She’s calling for you. Go.” Tzuyu said. Chaeyoung bowed to the young girl and ran off to meet her master.   

----------------------------  

         “Ah, I need to get out of this. The Count spilled some of his wine on me when he tried to humour me with his ridiculous jokes.” Mina said and let out a long sigh. Chaeyoung giggled and began to unzip the older woman’s dress. “God, you look amazing in this Miss. I’ve never worn a dress like this.” Chaeyoung said. Mina raised an eyebrow.   

  “Ah Miss this is tight.” Chaeyoung said as she felt her waist tighten under the corset. Mina scoffed. “You think that’s tight?” Mina gripped the strings of the corset and pulled even tighter causing Chaeyoung to shriek. “Ah Miss! Fucking hell!” Mina laughed and let go.

Chaeyoung froze in that moment. She had never heard her lady laugh. She wanted to hear it again. Over and over again, she wanted to hear that laugh and fall in love with it. Mina helped slipped on a dress over the corset.

“There. And here, let’s put this jewelry on you.” Mina took off her jewelry and gently placed it around the brunette's neck. She stepped aside and looked over the young girl. Chaeyoung grinned and examined herself in the mirror.

"I think I know what the Count meant when he said it is your face I see in bed." Mina said. Chaeyoung slowly looked up to meet the older girls gaze. She bit her lip.

'My face? I've already told her I've seen hers in bed. But that was a forced confession is all.' Chaeyoung thought. She blushed and cleared her throat.

"Don't be silly Miss." Chaeyoung said and turned the older girl around. She began to unzip her dress and grew quiet. Mina quick to turn around and turn the young girl to face the mirror. She peered over her shoulder and at Chaeyoung's expression as she took off her dress, letting it fall to the floor.

Chaeyoung took in a deep breath, not trying to give in to this temptation that was the Lady. Mina carefully undid Chaeyoung's corset strings and let it slide off her shoulders. Chaeyoung held the front of the corset as to not let it reveal her naked breasts underneath. But Mina was quick to surprise the young girl. She trailed her cold fingers along Chaeyoungs bare spine causing Chaeyoung to squeak and send a shiver down her spine.

Mina stepped closer, she rested her chin on Chaeyoung's bare shoulder and sighed, letting her hands sneak around to Chaeyoung's front. She stared at Chaeyoung's bewildered expression. Mina slipped Chaeyoung's hands that clasp around the corset and made them slip to her sides, the corset now then falling to her feet. Mina stared at the mirror, the presence of Chaeyoung's naked body. Chaeyoung blushed madly. She wanted to cover herself. But Mina had coiled her fingers around Chaeyoung's wrist.

"It is your face I see in bed." Mina husked and let go. She walked away as if she had not just startled the young girl. Chaeyoung stood in front of the mirror still trying to make sense of I all, the Lady's intentions, her feelings. She needed to know.

Ohh, could've been steamy huh?
-Drea 😏👌😂