Pt.19

"Are you crazy? I'm this close to getting that inheritance!" Jinyoung shouted. Mina slipped behind a bush and listened carefully. "Here! Can't you feel it! I'm going crazy over this! This close and you're interfering! I told you she's ripe!" Jinyoung scolded Chaeyoung as the girl uncomfortably tried to get out of the man's grasp as he held her hand on his crotch.

"She's ripe dammit." Jinyoung said. The sound of Jinyoung's face getting slapped made Mina gasp. "Leave her alone! If you scare her she'll close up like a clam!" Mina heard Chaeyoung and snorted. "And if you ever make me touch that sad excuse of a penis of yours I will cut your hands." Chaeyoung growled and marched off. Jinyoung chuckled and lit his cigarette. He turned his head to face the figure hiding behind the tree.

"See, what did I tell you. She's passionate enough to double cross you. And you're letting her fool you, all for what? Love?" Jinyoung scoffed and continued to smoke. Mina frowned. 'Would she really betray me?' She thought.

-----------------------------

        Mina sighed and laid her feet up on the love seat. 'Does she love me? I mean...she said she did after we...we had sex. Is it true?' Mina thought. She was deep in thought, her fingers trailing over the new string that was attached to the repaired bell that hung over Chaeyoung's bed. She didn't have to ring too loud. She knew Chaeyoung would come to her aid no matter where she was in the house. So she rang for her lover.

As Chaeyoung entered the room, Mina gave her a welcoming smile. Chaeyoung smiled shyly. "Come in and shut the door." Mina said gently. Chaeyoung did as told. Mina took out the lotion behind her back and showed the young girl. "Leaves the skin feeling soft and the individual young." Mina said and smiled. Chaeyoung chuckled and took a hold of the item.

"And I assume my Lady would want to feel soft and young?" Chaeyoung asked. Mina nodded and laid down on the sofa. Chaeyoung gently applied the lotion to her masters tender feet and sighed. "Something on your mind?" Mina asked as she looked down at the young girl. Chaeyoung bit her lip.

"Well?" Mina asked. Chaeyoung stopped her movements and looked up at the older woman. "The Count seems to be head over heels for you." Chaeyoung said. Mina bit her lip. The sudden thought of the possibility that the young girl could be jealous excited Mina. "I don't love him." Mina said proudly. Chaeyoung looked up at the older woman.

"But you do." Chaeyoung said. Mina furrowed her eyebrows. "How could you say that? I can't be in love with him when I'm madly in love with someone else." Mina said. Her words were nothing but the truth. It was evident in her voice that they were. Chaeyoung bit her lip. Mina waited for the young girls response. She waited for Chaeyoung to say that she was in love with her. She waited but Chaeyoung said no such thing. Tears began to form in her eyes. Chaeyoung sighed.

"But you will. You'll marry him and fall in love with him." Mina stared at the girl, her heart breaking from such words. Tears had escaped her eyes. "My Lady you will-."

*Slap*

Mina's hand had whipped across Chaeyoung's cheek. Chaeyoung clutched her cheek, whimpering as she looked up at the now angry Japanese woman. Mina could feel her legs grow weak from all this. She grabbed Chaeyoung by the shoulders and dragged her out of her room.

"My Lady no! No!" Chaeyoung cried out. Mina pushed the young girl away and slammed her door shut. She fell to her knees in tears. Mina began to sob furiously. She clutched her hair and cursed to herself.

'She doesn't love me!' Mina thought and sobbed harder. She paced the room aggressively. She couldn't handle this. The slight thought of rejection. She couldn't believe Chaeyoung would say such things even after they've made love. She quickly dragged the ladder towards the cabinet and opened the door. She brought down a black box. And quickly removed the noose from inside.

'If she doesn't love me then what's the point of living without her?' Mina thought and rushed out of the room with the noose in her hand.

Now outside, Mina climbed up the tree and took in a deep breath. 'I can't take this anymore.' She thought. She slowly inched forward to the edge of the tree branch and let out a breath.

"I can't." She whispered and slid off, the noose soon tightening around her neck. But she didn't feel it. The snap of her neck. She slowly opened her eyes and looked down. Chaeyoung was crying hysterically beneath her as she held Mina up by her dangling legs. "Miss I'm sorry!" Chaeyoung cried out. "This is all my fault!" Chaeyoung said and held Mina's legs tightly. Mina sighed. "It's alright Son Chaeyoung." She said gently.

"No it's not! It's-." Chaeyoung grew silent. She looked up at Mina. "H-how do you know my name?" She asked in shock. Mina scoffed. "You thought I didn't know that you were in on Park Jinyoung's plot? I didn't believe you were even remotely Japanese. You must've practiced hard, but you still weren't convincing." Mina said and sighed.

"Jinyoung and I agreed to hire you so that with our plan, you would be good use to be put in a mental institute." Mina crossed her arms. Chaeyoung blinked her eyes for a few minutes before letting go of Mina's legs. "That bastard!" Chaeyoung said and stomped her foot. The sound of Mina choking could be heard making Chaeyoung come to the aid once again.

"I'm sorry Miss! I'm sorry!" Chaeyoung said and held Mina up as she caught her breath. "I'm like a escape goat?" She asked Mina. Mina nodded and took off the noose from around her neck. Chaeyoung helped her down. "So...you've been using me?" Chaeyoung asked. Mina raised an eyebrow. "I could ask you that same thing." Chaeyoung blushed.

"I was....but." Chaeyoung grew silent. Mina stepped towards her. "But what?" She asked. Mina cupped the young girl's face and rested her forehead against hers. "I fell in love with you." Chaeyoung whispered. Mina's heart skipped a beat. That's all she wanted Chaeyoung to say to her. Mina connected their lips. They kissed passionately against the tree.

-----------------------------

       "You're uncle's a fucking pervert!" Chaeyoung said angrily as she looked around Mr. Yamazaki's private room. She pushed over the chair her uncle would sit on. She broke the whip with her bare hands. She tore Mina's sluttish outfits. Mina watched the girl as she angrily trashed the place. She had never had anyone do this for her. She wanted to long ago demolish her uncles private room. But she knew Chaeyoung meant business.

'My saviour who came to ruin my life. My Tora, my Chaeyoung.' Mina thought. She stopped Chaeyoung in the midst of her destruction and cupped her face.

"My Chaeyoung. You can curse at me or steal things from me. But please don't lie to me." She said. Chaeyoung rubbed her thumb against Mina's soft hand and nodded.

Getting close to the ending. -Drea 🙌👭