Chapter 6: A New Beginning

~Midnight~

I decided to stay at Yoongis house. Autumn lent me some clothes to change into.

I'm worried about Yoongi. I haven't seen him since he stormed out of his room.

I was sitting on his bed waiting for him. Thoughts kept coming to my mind.

What if he got hurt?

What if he's lost somewhere?

What if he's in trouble?

All of a sudden his door swings open, brining me back to reality.

Y/N: Yoongi!

I stand up and walk to him.

He was.. covered in blood..

Y/N: What happened?!?

Yoongi: Why are you still here?

Y/N: Why am I still here?!? I was worried sick about you idiot! What were you-

Yoongi: You were worried about me?

He was walking towards me with a smirk on his face.

Y/N: N-no.. Th-that's not what I meant.

Yoongi: But that's what you said.

Oh gosh. He is getting really close. And that blood on his shirt obviously isn't his.  Who's is it? And more importantly.. WHY IS HIM BEING COVERED IN IT TURNING ME ON?!?!?

Y/N: You should probably take a shower..

Yoongi: You're absolutely right.

He grabs my arm and pulls me into his bathroom.

Y/N: Y-Yoongi.. What are you doing?

Yoongi: Taking a shower.

Y/N: Well.. Why did you bring me with you?

Yoongi: Oh. What I meant to say was that WE are talking a shower.

My eyes widened and my face became red.

Y/N: B-but I already had-

He takes his shirt off and lets it fall to the ground. He was pale and beautiful. He had blood that ran down his chest and onto his.. abs...

AHHHH Y/N CONTROL YOURSELF!

Yoongi: Like What ya see kitten?

Oh no. He caught you staring. Great.

Yoongi: Are you gonna get undressed yourself or do I have to help you?

Y/N: Ummm... I-

Before I could say anything he ripped the shirt that I was wearing off of me again.

Y/N: Hey! This isn't even my shirt. And is ripping my clothes off of my body your new thing now?!?

Yoongi: Yes. And if you have a problem with it then I suggest you get over it. Because I do what I want, when I want.

Well jokes on you because I don't have a problem with it so ha.

Y/N: Oh is that so? Well what exactly is it that you want right now?

Yoongi: For you to take the rest of your clothes off and get your ass in my shower now.

His voice is so demanding... And I love it.

So I do what I'm told.

I slowly pull my shorts down to my ankles and toss them on the ground.